Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (76126 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Christmasdon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vulcan24:
met him in December at Yaba, he's a nice guy
. left or right?

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Despite the prayers, they are still far behind, getting worse everyday, what does that tell you, God does not bless nothing
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is funny
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by cotzywitzy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
oloriLFC:
Did they win all their games after the prayer? Cos if it's just by prayers, Super Eagles for don win World Cup o undecided

God isn’t involve in sports. If he is then all the Muslim countries by now should have won the most World Cup and nations cup. The prayer you render can only work for you not to get injured. God isn’t biased
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by MikkieEl: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
He could have been tagged a marlian had it been he is still in the game.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Hoodbilonia: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
We too dey pray
Then why do we need education na.
Abeg
U will see students praying
Doing fellowship
But in the end na mad failure for exams

Everythin no be prayer
Like for instance
Covid 19

Taribo the pastor
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by firebaby(f): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is
real
True
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by 12345baba(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
:
Them just dey cast taribo anyhow
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Vulcan24(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Christmasdon:
. left or right?

may God av mercy on u and forgive ur nemerous sins, wipe away ur transgression and give u a clean heart.

amen

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by AsawanaDgreat: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
He is a man of God
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by VULCAN(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Between Taribo and yourself...

Who is a member of the "masses?"

Trying to sound intellectual but you failed

Plastique:
Religion - the opium of the masses. Blinding the poor from seeing the thick lines between personal, psychological and spiritual fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by apex5641: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 2627093[/color]
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by apex7998: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by faithfull18(f): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
baillers123:
So after the prayers they left without dinner. Atleast they were fed spiritual food that will last forever.. Taribo had the calling before now
Hahahaha, I agree with you. Spiritual food fills better and longer than physical.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by golddare: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jidefido:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/taribo-made-us-pray-for-hours-zanetti/%3famp=1

I wished we dropped our dogmatic views about people just because they put on dred , certain clothes to presume they are not spiritual or born again. A fellow believer once challenged me from wearing Jean. Who would have taught Taribo was like that even with the dred then. No man is God.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Africans and their long prayers are legendary.
Immediately my mum starts remembering the whole village in her prayer before food, I don begin chop. As she dey wait to hear amen from me, na thank ma she go hear.grin

6 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by apex5203: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 1006802[/color]
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by apex8014: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 3090328[/color]
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by SOSPITAS(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life

Prayer is Key

Prayer is an Investment

No prayer is Wasted

Nothing happens by Chance! It's Either what u Prayed About or what you Refused to pray About

Prayer Works

Prayer is the Means through which Men interact with GOD

Prayer Changes Situations

It's a Grave Risk to be Prayerless

GOD Answers Prayers

A Prayerless person can be likened to a Christmas goat that could be slaughtered at just anytime...

The Prayer of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD

At the bolded
Ecclesiastes 9:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
The white man that brought Christianity got fed up with prayers lol

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Ifebazz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Na only Africa wickedness dey? Just say you guys are using poverty as excuse for religiosity. Oyiboman wey bring the religion give una nor do am reach una. All of a sudden, your grandma wey dey village don turn witch because you nor fit hustle buy Benz. Your brother wife don turn witch because you nor fit read pass WAEC. Your mother wey breastfeed you till you graduate don turn witch because you nor get job. Your uncle don turn ritualist because you nor qualify for one contract. Every old person for the village wey you grow up don turn evil because you get small change buy 1992 Camry. Your pastor don turn your brain because you dull initially. Everything for life now don get spiritual undertone because your pastor talk am. That same your pastor wey nor fit pass WAEC in one sitting and dey perm hair and don straff your wife before he see vision say God tell am for hin bedroom say you be her husband.
Bros Africa is not bad. Africa is not wicked. You guys are just brainwashed when it comes to religion.
You guys think oyiboman nor get their peculiar problems? Homosexuality nor be wickedness? Abi you don see two male animals dey copulate? You don see two male dogs dey straff? Who bring terrorism come, Africa too? Na Africa still bring Covik One Nine?
Guy don't insult Africa again in that regard because I belong there. angry

Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is real

2 Likes

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by TemmyT002(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plastique:
Religion - the opium of the masses. Blinding the poor from seeing the thick lines between personal, psychological and spiritual fulfilment.

Rubbish
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Mazikic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ndi ara! Brandishing religion upandan while their hearts are so evil!! Why do i have to pray again when God knows my heart?!
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Xisnin(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is real
Shut up!
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=SOSPITAS post=88836724]

Read the full verse Afresh , Quietly and with Understanding. You will understand better what it talks about there
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Danniedpastor(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
dionflex:
Wetyn kwonsine fastor and football.
I dy imagine if them tell am to pray before match start. LOL
3'O clock match go start by 7. Make him pray against Naija juju.

Shut your mouth or better still ask questions.
The prayer was done in his house not on the pitch.
There are times you intend to pray for a short time but the Holy Spirit takes you to another realm where you forget about your surroundings and keep going in the spirit. At that time you are no longer in control. This is the point where revelation is being birthed in you.

Kaaaaaaaaiiiii
We need to grow in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Danniedpastor(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
We too dey pray
Then why do we need education na.
Abeg
U will see students praying
Doing fellowship
But in the end na mad failure for exams

Everythin no be prayer
Like for instance
Covid 19

Taribo the pastor

Bros we pray about everything. And it keeps me going.
Academically,.... when I was in school I hardly attend classes because I was already married at that time and got to fend for my family. Both I and my wife were students. I read at home but there are times we didn't have CA in some courses (absenteeism). But every semester,we were among the best in the department. I have a pattern of prayers that I followed.

Pray about everything,
Control people through prayers.
Let everything work out for your own good.
God bless you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Touching His Wife's Backside At Nightclub / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.