Stats: 3,155,074 members, 7,825,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (76130 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by baillers123: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Prenonjebose:

Lol. Spiritual food indeed. Their mouths must have been sore from praying, such that the sight of earthly food scared them.
you get spiritual eyes then.. Bless u. Lol

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by BENEAMATA: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Christmasdon:
.THATS THE SAME WAY A CERTAIN MAN UTD LOST A UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GLORY TO BARCELONA SIMPLY A WAYNE ROONEY WHO SAYS THEY SHOULD ALL WEAR WHITE SO AS TO BEAT BARCA IN THE FINAL.
for real ? well , i won't say anything about a superstitious wayne rooney 'cos it wasn't such a long time ago a significant majority of our populace held a strong belief that the nigerian team loses in the final when they adorned the white jersey ! a belief even some playing and administrative staff strongly hold dear .
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by OnPointMan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Taribo West! Man of passion.I remember how he wan die for field that year against Sweden (2002 world cup).

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by richAgnostic: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
in my company, one of my rules is never pray. if you want to pray, pray in your house or during break and ur voice must not come out. if i catch you praying during office hour you are sacked without benefits.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by EASTERNPOL: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
When praying with very sensitive people even in Nigeria, you need to ask God for divine direction, don't play to the gallery because you might not have such opportunity again, 5 quality minutes prayer would have opened way for another 20 minutes and more in Future, leading to " SALVATION " of those lives
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by justme7777(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Taribo West, The Pastor footballer[right][/right][left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by udemzyudex(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
3 hours? I don't believe you.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Legacyy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Praying is necessary in this part of the world bro
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
he end up as pastor finally
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Danniedpastor(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
ayanbaba2:
another realm...
for dinner fa!

It can happen anywhere and anytime. Even in the toilet.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Dollabiz: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
oh
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by guy222: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plastique:

Man this is a faceless forum. You can't see me. You don't know me. Not everyone lives in your hellhole so as they say, be guided.
What that guy said to you is nothing but an absolute truth, he ask you a simple question which i am expecting you to atleast answer it.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is real

If ur family members are wicked, pls keep it within ur family, dont try to rope the whole Africa in

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Kyllahmc(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zaneti!!! a beast on PES that year! strong as hell.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by dionflex: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Shut your mouth or better still ask questions.
Imagine the Holy Spirit catch am if them ask am to pray before start of match
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by iphoneguy: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
He truly showed real Christianity
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Danniedpastor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
dionflex:

Imagine the Holy Spirit catch am if them ask am to pray before start of match

It's funny to imagine that.
But,our God is not an author of confusion
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by j1mmy: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
all Africans should be made to undergo psychological evaluation with the whole religion rubbish!

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
grin strong christian man

is like cotton wool dey for the god he was praying to. Praying for three hours? No wonder nigeria is in this mess .....hypocrites

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by fredoooooo: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Big bros dey pray .. i remeber the day we met at that African restaurant in Milan grin
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by fredoooooo: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kyllahmc:
Zaneti!!! a beast on PES that year! strong as hell.
Strong in real life .. you hardly see him injured ..
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Prenonjebose:

Going by that, then everyone is poor. Besides, we have several non African players who exhibited one form of mindset poverty.

I never mentioned race or colour as a factor.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
guy222:
What that guy said to you is nothing but an absolute truth, he ask you a simple question which i am expecting you to atleast answer it.

Uhmm. Pretty sure I did.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by StatusPlug: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by alexsoftwork(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life

Prayer is Key

Prayer is an Investment

No prayer is Wasted

Nothing happens by Chance! It's Either what u Prayed About or what you Refused to pray About

Prayer Works

Prayer is the Means through which Men interact with GOD

Prayer Changes Situations

It's a Grave Risk to be Prayerless

GOD Answers Prayers

A Prayerless person can be likened to a Christmas goat that could be slaughtered at just anytime...

The Prayer of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD

Prayer without work and sense is dead.
U can pray and enter football field and be playing rubbish.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by GEEBITE: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guy Roux the legendary longest serving manager in history was his coach.
kokomilala:
@KomonSense, really? Then you don't have an analytical mind. You missed the naked energy and beastly passion that drove West, right from his spell at Auxerre in France with Dick Advocate,I think.
It was this passion and ruggedness that earned him places at AC Milan and Inter.At that time ,these two teams were at the top of elite teams in Europe.
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by BigIyanga: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
He knows the family and root he is coming from. Wickedness in Africa is real
Cos EU folks believe in hard work while Africans believe in prayers.. Between Zaneti and Taribo who was more successful in their club, country and world?? Zanetti with little or no prayer
Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by 27Pushing30: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
But baba once said that he used to consult babalawo before a match. How come did he pray for 3 ngongo hours before dinner. This one na helele Biko. All on God to decide anyway. Nobody knows the truth abi na that kind babalawo prayer e dey talk about?

People who were once diabolical tend to be “overzealous” Christians after conversion.

Had a personal experience with someone like that.

Dunno why sha ... just assumed they’ve seen things

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by dbtt: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life

Prayer is Key

Prayer is an Investment

No prayer is Wasted

Nothing happens by Chance! It's Either what u Prayed About or what you Refused to pray About

Prayer Works

Prayer is the Means through which Men interact with GOD

Prayer Changes Situations

It's a Grave Risk to be Prayerless

GOD Answers Prayers

A Prayerless person can be likened to a Christmas goat that could be slaughtered at just anytime...

The Prayer of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD

It outlives the person uttering the words

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2020

The former Nerazzurri captain added that after Taribo made them pray for hours, they had to leave without waiting to have the dinner they came for.
Naija man scam them. This reminds me of when I once asked a neighbour for a plate from his meal. It was a delicacy I always heard about but never tried. The idiot made a mental calculation and came to a conclusion that since I didn’t pay for the meal I wasn’t worth a share in it. He bathed the still-cooking food in the most pepper I had ever seen in my life. Watching him eat the food looked no different from a military-given punishment. I shook my head and hissed at his ignorance.

The Coronavirus is making these idiots remember unneeded stories out of idleness. I do not want to know them, they should stick to the only thing they know, which is kicking a children’s ball around for entertainment. I hope Taribo asked the team for offering money during the prayer session.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by Miles2345(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jidefido:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/taribo-made-us-pray-for-hours-zanetti/%3famp=1

Make some cool cash this weekend and win big during this Lockdown. Enjoy the best of odds on multiple markets when you stake on our Virtual Leagues.

Re: Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us by macjireh: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
drips8:
Africans and prayers be like five and six
dats Y we have less covid cases and less covid deaths than d western world...

Lionel Messi Touching His Wife's Backside At Nightclub / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO)