Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? (716 Views)

Grow Your Sales - This will change " HOW " you do business " FOREVER " / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by HopeSpencer: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2020
He has been my friend for many years. We also have family ties from the village. Distance between my place of residence and his is about 3 kilometers apart. But he is yet to visit me since 5 months ago when my wife delivered my baby.

He kept saying he has been busy lately. He has cars o.

Now I want to go into a business. He has been in that business for many years and I want to ask him to recommend good suppliers to me.

Should I trust him with business having refused to visit us to greet the baby?
Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by donbachi(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Business is business and not some familiarization tour.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by dawnomike(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2020
donbachi:
Business is business and not some familiarization tour.
I agree with you!
@Op, do business based on trust and legal documentations and not on his visitation. Some enemies can visit you more than a true brother.

#Experience

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by Hhansome(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
But how do people manage to bring out everything online including their favourite sex styles?

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by leonard002(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Trust your hunch and do whatever you feel is best
Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by excanny: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Business is business and friendship is friendship. It seems u are mixing both together.

A good friend might not make a good business partner.

If he is ready to give u the contacts u need to make ur business successful and u believe he is a honest person, ofcourse u can do business with him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by Georgekyrian(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Maybe when you introduce your business idea to him, you will find him come to your house in little or no time. He may be an introvert who only believe in his struggle to survive than saving friend's goal..

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Business With This Kind Of Friend? by willieguy: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Do you have any choice?
HopeSpencer:
He has been my friend for many years. We also have family ties from the village. Distance between my place of residence and his is about 3 kilometers apart. But he is yet to visit me since 5 months ago when my wife delivered my baby.

He kept saying he has been busy lately. He has cars o.

Now I want to go into a business. He has been in that business for many years and I want to ask him to recommend good suppliers to me.

Should I trust him with business having refused to visit us to greet the baby?

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Delivery: Frozen Full Chicken And Cross 4 With Eggs For Sale / Pls I Need Ur Candid Advice / How To Write A Business Proposal: Tips And Examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.