Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone (498 Views)

How Kaduna Senator Used My Result To Gain Admission-witness / El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator / Kaduna Senator-elect Uba Sani Recieves Congratulatory Letter From Buhari: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2020
ANALYSIS OF SEN.DANJUMA LAAH PALLIATIVE MATERIALS DONATES TO SOKAPU

Palliative is seen as something that reduces the severity of a condition without curing it. The palliative materials shares by individual's, group's and Government in the state, will temporary reduce the ongoing hardship, facing by thousands of Southern Kaduna, as a results of covid-19 pandemic lock down.

Against this background, Senator Danjuma Laah, senator representing southern kaduna senatorial district, yesterday donates 400 cartons of indomie noodles to " Southern Kaduna People Union committee on palliatives for onward distribution to the vulnerable in zone 3".

Below is the break down of the palliative materials based on the 8 LGAs in the district.

1. Southern Kaduna senatorial district consist of 8 Local Government Areas with 87 political wards.

2. The cost price per carton of indomie is N1,900

3. N1,900 x 400 cartons = N760,000:00

4. 400 cartons / 8 LGAs = 50 cartons per LGA.

5. 400 cartons / 87 Wards = 4.5 (Four & half) cartons of indomie per political ward.

4.5 cartons = 180pcs for each ward

At last, he urges all son's and daughter's of the district to kindly render help most especially to the less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by realstars: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Please Op, Tell Us The Truth. If True, Let Us All In Nairaland Join Hands With Kaduna South,To Thank Him And Sing Praises In His Name, Give Him Aword, And Pray God To Bless Him' To Bless Others, In Time Of Needs.
Infact, Hi Five! To The Giver.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by agwom(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
he try small, half bread is better than non. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by Davash222(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2020
agwom:
he try small, God bless him
How did he try?
400 cartons for 8 LGA?
Each ward gets 4 and half cartons.

A serving Senator for that matter o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2020
All these preaching and calculation for 400 cartons of indomie cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

With all the millions you receive as salaries per month

Just for clarity sakes, a carton will go for less than N1,900 if you are buying 400 cartons!!!

Kai!!! demonic leaders!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by JasonJidenna(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
All these preaching and calculation for 400 cartons of indomie cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

With all the millions you receive as salaries per month

Just for clarity sakes, a carton will go for less than N1,900 if you are buying 400 cartons!!!

Kai!!! demonic leaders!!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by agwom(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Let us praise him small may be he will do more
Davash222:

How did he try?
400 cartons for 8 LGA?
Each ward gets 4 and half cartons.

A serving Senator for that matter o.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by Davash222(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
agwom:
Let us praise him small may be he will do more
I rather praise the palm wine trees in my community so they can bring more fresh wine.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Senator Donates 400 Cartons Of Indomie To His Zone by agwom(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Do you heard/seen any donations from other senators? praise this man small my brother
Davash222:

I rather praise the palm wine trees in my community so they can bring more fresh wine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saint Mienpamo Onistha On My Detention By The Department Of State Security / President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors / NDDC Acting EDFA, Mr Ibanga Bassey Etang Reportedly Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.