Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem (212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem by YoungWriterYW(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2020
HER LOVE FOR HIM
Omolewa
True affection comes from heart My love for you is not a lust The love through expression Is stronger than the love through impression Trust me I have already been caged In your cage of love My love for you is naturalistic In my dreams you are the one I see For everything you need to know I love you than you
Your love has turned to blood That pass through my vessels Your heart has immured my heart I get intoxicate because of your love Your love is more alcoholic than wine Alani! already I don't see your fault You're perfect, perfect to be my man You are good better best to be my crown
my love for you will forever be at peak If you don't care you will hurt the heart You will scar the heart and nothing will cure Except your love My love for you isn't in word Because actions speak loudly than words Just know my love for you shall never fade
Alani Omolewa! thank for your impression that leads to expression Should I talk of your affection that grows as plant Your love is plenty and pure It's naturalistic I must be sincere you love me than I Your love is from heaven not on earth
If the love won't fade It must end up in marriage Time will tell and destiny will speak Love you from heart on earth You are made up from my rib

(1) (Reply)

There Is No One To Be Blamed / You Cannot Explain It / Random Thoughts On Getting Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.