Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. (9822 Views)

How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Kindle Success Making Money Online - Journey So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Fr33born(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
haon:
Guys, please support my channel by subscribing to my youtube channel (subscription is free on youtube and I'm counting on you guys). Subscribe by clicking on this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszaDaOoRO5G2UrfnUlxjTQ?sub_confirmation=1

Nice one. I also started mine on ambient music not long ago. You can check it and share your thought.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLHSzsXYjuErJ0m2N3CnYg
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Nice one. I also started mine on ambient music not long ago. You can check it and share your thought.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLHSzsXYjuErJ0m2N3CnYg
Your channel is beautiful and I've subscribed already. Do you produce the music yourself or you copy it? I watched your last video and the only thing I could suggest is for you to use videos of rivers, oceans, fountain, etc, beautiful lonely places than that "walking leg". I do hope you subscribe to my channel as well. Keep it up
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
Next video loading......50%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by etebefia: 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
Quick questions for the OP
1. Have you monetizes your channel?
2. How are you earning from the channel?
3. When do you hope to monetize, if you haven't monetized the channel?
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Fr33born(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2020
haon:

Your channel is beautiful and I've subscribed already. Do you produce the music yourself or you copy it? I watched your last video and the only thing I could suggest is for you to use videos of rivers, oceans, fountain, etc, beautiful lonely places than that "walking leg". I do hope you subscribe to my channel as well. Keep it up

Thanks a lot for your review and advice. I don't produce the music myself. They are all copyright free.
Youtube probably marked your subscription as spam and remove it because you didn't play the video for at least 1min.

Thanks anyway
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Fr33born:

Thanks a lot for your review and advice. I don't produce the music myself. They are all copyright free.
Youtube probably marked your subscription as spam and remove it because you didn't play the video for at least 1min.

Thanks anyway
Really? I watched for like 3 mins or more and later subscribe. You are part of my subscriptions(see below).
Anyways no problems.
Do you have the plan to monetize the channel later? Do your monetization research well to be sure you'll be monetize.
Have a nice day bro
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:59am On May 26, 2020
etebefia:
Quick questions for the OP
1. Have you monetizes your channel?
2. How are you earning from the channel?
3. When do you hope to monetize, if you haven't monetized the channel?

Thank for you questions.
1. No
2. I'm not earning from the channel currently (I need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hour to start earning fro the channel through ads. There are other ways to earn fro a channel aside ads. selling your own products, affiliate, advert for big brands, etc)
3. As soon as I reach the 1k sub and 4k watch hour. That's why I'm seeking for nairalanders support to get there. grin
Have a beautiful day bro
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:01am On May 26, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Fr33born(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2020
haon:

Really? I watched for like 3 mins or more and later subscribe. You are part of my subscriptions(see below).
Anyways no problems.
Do you have the plan to monetize the channel later? Do your monetization research well to be sure you'll be monetize.
Have a nice day bro

Yes, I have already done that. It can be monetized.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
Okay Sir, I wish you success.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
Next video loading.......50%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
Morning to you all.
Next video loading.........10% grin
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by linusmels(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2020
Advice for OP.

In order to increase your subscribers, why not go to Facebook and search for groups that does subscribe for subscribe and join them.

Just my opinion.

Then for those who say that they can find audios that are not copyright. Have you tried internet archive? Just type internet archive on Google and you will see it.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2020
haon:
from what i've learnt, commitment is needed in whatsoever we do. Are you ready to give it all it needs? consistency is very important. With that been said, for a start you need to focus on a niche and provide valuable video better than the ones already there. Remember there're millions of video on youtube already, so, here is my advise:
(1) look for a niche that lots of people are searching for
(2) upload better videos
(3) wow thumbnail grin
(4) look at the title, description and tag of people already getting millions of views in ur niche and upgrade yours to something close
(5) finally, Rome was not built in a day, keep improving urself and watch youtube videos on SEO.

Bonus: I'm not a guru, I'm new with my channel aswell, so, try new ways of promoting your channel through social media, etc. Thanks

Gurus opinions are also welcome.

I was about to say exactly those words but you just expressed my thoughts on the extracted comments above.

As someone that also started a new YouTube channel, I will advice you to pick a niche and stay on that niche by creating valuable contents around that niche.

Making captivating and clickable thumbnails is also a huge factor that plays a significant role in getting lots of viewership.

From my extensive research on growing a YouTube channel, I learned from those with hundreds of thousands subscribers that consistency is the key in growing one's channel and I have decided to implement their advice by ensuring that I upload a video once a week and working towards creating and uploading 2 video's a week in other to trigger youtube's algorithm so it can now start making my videos more visible to more audience within that niche.

You can also view my YouTube channel from my signature below where I share strategies that works for me as an online affiliate marketer.

Wishing you the very best and remain consistent.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:28am On May 28, 2020
linusmels:
Advice for OP.

In order to increase your subscribers, why not go to Facebook and search for groups that does subscribe for subscribe and join them.

Just my opinion.

Then for those who say that they can find audios that are not copyright. Have you tried internet archive? Just type internet archive on Google and you will see it.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:29am On May 28, 2020
byrron:

I was about to say exactly those words but you just expressed my thoughts on the extracted comments above.

As someone that also started a new YouTube channel, I will advice you to pick a niche and stay on that niche by creating valuable contents around that niche.

Making captivating and clickable thumbnails is also a huge factor that plays a significant role in getting lots of viewership.

From my extensive research on growing a YouTube channel, I learned from those with hundreds of thousands subscribers that consistency is the key in growing one's channel and I have decided to implement their advice by ensuring that I upload a video once a week and working towards creating and uploading 2 video's a week in other to trigger youtube's algorithm so it can now start making my videos more visible to more audience within that niche.

You can also view my YouTube channel from my signature below where I share strategies that works for me as an online affiliate marketer.

Wishing you the very best and remain consistent.

Nice one, thanks.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 2:47pm On May 29, 2020
Next video loading ................30%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by tobzzy(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by craigkoel1989: 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
What are wonderful tutorial
Actually follow and have created my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuQFfJFz2lcenL6cKufShTQ
Check it out and don't forget to subscribe for more videos
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Next video loading...... 60%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Loading.........90%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Next video loading........10%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
loading....50%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
loading....70%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you're yet to take advantage of the opportunity presented by opera for writers, then this video is for you. The step by step process of registration and approval for your opera news hub account and how to publish your first article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR5Y8TkFN8U
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'd love to have a YouTube channel someday.

So help me God
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by folaschool: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Gurus in the house, i have just my own youtube channel. Please check out the new videos to spot any mistake or improvement to be done on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWiZ6ZFB1Bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJU6K4lciU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Contemporary 2bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Nigeria Listed As World's 4th Fastest Growing Economy / Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.