Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. (9617 Views)

How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Kindle Success Making Money Online - Journey So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Dollabiz: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
haon:

Thanks for this information. However, I've done some research and I've seen videos exactly like this that got monetized. If I don't get monetized at the end of the day, I'll find other means of monetization and at worst case senerio, I'll start a new channel. Untill then, I remain committed to achieving my aim. Do you have a youtube channel with dis kind of experience and how does it goes? Your live experience and example is needed. Thanks

I and my team have several YouTube channels with thousands of subscribers but only 2 are being monetized. We sell stuffs to subs on others. Google demonetized some due to background radio music playing while recording a video on laptop. Since then we avoid any sound on the monetized YouTube channel. Our niche are different we are professional forex and options trader. I repeat google will not approve other people’s content.do not post them. Those one you see uploading them are using filter and doing compilation and they do submit copyrighted license . Others that does not submit will get ban in no time
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by codeigniter(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
Here is a blog post on how to grow YouTube channel, I found this post while making some research so I think it might be valuable to those of us starting out. https://neilpatel.com/blog/the-real-secret-to-growing-your-youtube-subscribers/
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
ModestGal:
Answer please
Pls, what's your question?
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:55pm On May 03, 2020
Dollabiz:

I and my team have several YouTube channels with thousands of subscribers but only 2 are being monetized. We sell stuffs to subs on others. Google demonetized some due to background radio music playing while recording a video on laptop. Since then we avoid any sound on the monetized YouTube channel. Our niche are different we are professional forex and options trader. I repeat google will not approve other people’s content.do not post them. Those one you see uploading them are using filter and doing compilation and they do submit copyrighted license . Others that does not submit will get ban in no time
Okay, thanks for ur opinion
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:56pm On May 03, 2020
Next video loading......80%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Wemsly05: 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
Brethren, let do it. Do we start with a thread or a what's app group or both?
Here's my last video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XQgs4ilcw
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by tobzzy(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 12:46am On May 05, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 12:47am On May 05, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:21am On May 05, 2020
next video loading......10%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:43am On May 07, 2020
Yes, I'm back with an additional channel. I really want to concentrate on one channel, but the doubt of not being monetized brought about this second channel. I will continue to upload videos for the 2 channel as we proceed. Please subscribe, comment and like the video, if it was helpful to you. Please guys what do you think about this new channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQHPAwBwIQ

1 Like

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:44am On May 07, 2020
Your honest opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Chrismentor3: 6:53am On May 08, 2020
haon:
Yes, I'm back with an additional channel. I really want to concentrate on one channel, but the doubt of not being monetized brought about this second channel. I will continue to upload videos for the 2 channel as we proceed. Please subscribe, comment and like the video, if it was helpful to you. Please guys what do you think about this new channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQHPAwBwIQ

What tools do you use to record your video, is it an android
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:36am On May 08, 2020
Chrismentor3:

What tools do you use to record your video, is it an android
My android phone.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:36am On May 08, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:37am On May 08, 2020
Next video loading......60%
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by rammytt(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2020
Learn how to make videos using mobile phone.

WhatsApp
Zero 8 zero 6044-9797

1 Like

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 1:53pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Plut01: 2:30pm On May 08, 2020
haon:
from what i've learnt, commitment is needed in whatsoever we do. Are you ready to give it all it needs? consistency is very important. With that been said, for a start you need to focus on a niche and provide valuable video better than the ones already there. Remember there're millions of video on youtube already, so, here is my advise:
(1) look for a niche that lots of people are searching for
(2) upload better videos
(3) wow thumbnail grin
(4) look at the title, description and tag of people already getting millions of views in ur niche and upgrade yours to something close
(5) finally, Rome was not built in a day, keep improving urself and watch youtube videos on SEO.

Bonus: I'm not a guru, I'm new with my channel aswell, so, try new ways of promoting your channel through social media, etc. Thanks

Gurus opinions are also welcome.

And also make use of large Facebook groups. It helps a lot.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
Plut01:

And also make use of large Facebook groups. It helps a lot.
Nice idea. Thanks
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Chrismentor3: 11:21pm On May 08, 2020
haon:

My android phone.

Which video recorder?
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Wemsly05: 2:25am On May 09, 2020
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Chrismentor3: 8:15am On May 09, 2020
How do you create thumbnail
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 9:03am On May 09, 2020
Chrismentor3:
How do you create thumbnail
with Photoshop. For the video recorder, it's my normal follow-come camera app and I edit with VSDC video editor. grin
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Chrismentor3: 9:38am On May 09, 2020
haon:

with Photoshop. For the video recorder, it's my normal follow-come camera app and I edit with VSDC video editor. grin

Alright thanks but while uploading video on YouTube, I don't see where to upload thumbnail
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 4:08pm On May 09, 2020
But you see 3 auto suggested thumbnail? Maybe u didn't open a brand channel. Every brand channel comes with d option to upload customized thumbnail.

1 Like

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
My latest video completed......100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ubbDP1-j8
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by Chrismentor3: 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
haon:
But you see 3 auto suggested thumbnail? Maybe u didn't open a brand channel. Every brand channel comes with d option to upload customized thumbnail.

Thanks so much for this info, I will create a new one
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 10:29am On May 10, 2020
Next video loading.......10%

Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by All4good: 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
haon:
Your honest opinion will be appreciated.

Visited your motivational channel populated largely with Denzel Washington clips. Though I have seen them and shared on my Facebook page a couple of years ago, I still enjoy it. Really liked your subtitling.
I will suggest you stick to one niche and discover an angle to add improvement on what others have done by which time you would obviously have lots of content on your channel.
However success with Subscription would definitely come with massive marketing.

YOUTUBE SUCCESS TIPS:
For you and other YouTubers on here two key success tips are:
1. Get on Twitter to promote your YouTube links. If you are not good at this get a professional Twitter marketer to promote your links.
2. Guest blogging or FB page moderator. Locate related blogs where you can post your links or become moderator to related FB page where you can also most your links and engage visitors who leave comments.
If you work hard on this in 2 to 3 months, you can achieve over a 1000 subscribers and subsequent growth will be steady.

***You need animated mockups for your marketing on twitter.

Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Okay, thanks for your advice. I'm actually focusing on this my new channel as its 100% copyright free.
Re: Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. by haon: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Next video completed.......100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEu252j3vh4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / Why Do Street Vendors Lie About Having Smaller Denominations Of Naira Notes? / Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.