Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) (1547 Views)

How To Use Crystals To Bring Back Your Ex (photos) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) by kudosamass(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
CRYSTALS IN ROMANCE
The use of crystals and Gems to seduce or attract someone special into your life is an ancient practice that has become popular in recent times. History is populated with romantic tales of royal love affairs, marriages, seductions, and great sex escapades powered by the use of the vibrational energies engrained in Crystals and Gemstones.

The great Egyptian Queen, the Magnificient Cleopatra for instance, was said to have used Amethyst and Rose Quartz stones to seduce two powerful Roman generals, Julius Ceasar and Mark Anthony. Till today, it is believed by Roman women that having Rose Quartz & Amethyst around them would ensure the faithfulness and devotion of their husbands and lovers.

All great seducers in history- Ninon de Lenclos, Casanova, Serge Gainsbourg, Steve McQueen, Catherine the Great, etc, are known to adorn or use one crystal or the other in their arts, especially Rose Quartz and Amethyst.

Rose Quartz is the master Stone for attracting love. A piece of rose quartz under your bed, in your car or purse/ pocket, in the office, or even worn as a pendant, earrings, bracelets will attract new love or renew existing love relationships, depending on your intentions. Rose Quartz is also used in psychic seduction where the Crystal is used for intention manifestations. It is indeed a wonderful stone and a great gift of mother nature to all those who are in the know!
ORDER FOR YOUR PAY ON DELIVERY CRYSTALS ONLINE AT: http://gemstonenews247..com/p/order-for-crystal.html

Re: How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) by MamaEmma(f): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rose quartz is my stone in those days when women are girls! For those who know ooo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Netflix App For Free Thewheddy Tv / My Step Sister And I Part 25 / Come And See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.