Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor (651 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by patrickkkk: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
10 Amazing Pictures that will make you think God is a Sculptor

God is conceived of as the supreme being, creator deity, and principal object of faith. God is usually conceived as being omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all-powerful), omnipresent (all-present) and as having an eternal and necessary existence.

Everything we make is put together with existing materials or built on previous thoughts. God has the capacity of speaking things into existence, not just galaxies and life forms, but solutions to today's problems. God is creative, for us. His power is something he wants us to be aware of and to rely on.

A lifetime is not enough to see what nature has to offer and all its beauties, along with its weirdness at times. There’s always something new happening in the world that people can hardly explain and sometimes mysteries are never solved.

These pictures are show some incredible tree pictures that are amazing and would make you think are

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by patrickkkk: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by patrickkkk: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by TheSourcerer: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
AND THE OTHER 99.9 percent Flaws would make him a Sloopy psychopath

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by Corrections: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
This is beautiful ....wow.
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by patrickkkk: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Will Make You Think God Is A Sculptor by MindHacker9009(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
No 2

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Secular/Christian Rock Music is of the Devil / Can We Pray To The Holy Spirit / Outrage As Ghanaian Pastor Shaves Female Member's Pubic Hairs In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.