Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus (519 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by Corrections: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
There is nothing Jesus can not do. Nothing is above Jesus Christ because he knows the beginning he knows what will happen at the end.
57 years old young imam gave testimony on how God saved and healed him from the deadly disease called corona virus that is ravaging people's life around the globe.

Read his testimony below :

" My name is Toheeb Fawaz a core Muslim and an imam before God healed me from Covid-19 that almost took my life. It happened that I began to feel the symptoms of this deadly virus in my body but I did not pay much attention to it because I think it is just a normal body or sickness symptom that will come and go not knowing it is otherwise." He said

This man already feeling the symptoms of covid-19 but he did not pay close attention to it. This is why is you feel any symptoms you have to get yourself tested immediately without wasting time because if this get beyond normal there is lower possibility that the person may survive

There is no Peace without Justice
There is hardly anyone in the world that doesn't want peace. When we talk about peace some Christians always think it is free while others misunderstand or misinterprete the meaning. Many Christians think that "peace" is all about being quiet, indifferent or unreactive to their neighbour's negative excesses.

Just like writing pen and ink work together also is peace working with "justice". The two can't be separated. God had perfectly programmed such that where Justice is missing peace will never honour any invitation to stay. Never!! Justice acts towards the truth of God. Each time you reject the truth (justice) of God, you also rejecting peace. Each time people refuse to engage the justice ( truth) of God, he takes away peace. This scenario can occur at both nation and family's level.

Hosea 6:1
New International Version “Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

One could see from the scripture that the people refused to engage God's Justice system which resulted in God taking away his PEACE from among them. It is also very clear here that God will return his peace back to them when they repent.

Without Justice being engaged peace is always far from reach. While peace is good, it does not depicts stupidity, dumbness or ignorance. Many Christians think that to achieve peace with our neighbours we must dumb, quite and accept everything thrown at us. Christians with these kind of mentality usually quote and misinterpret scripture like Hebrew 12: 14 that says "Pursue peace with everyone, as well as holiness, without which no one will see the Lord "

They assume the peace in Hebrew 12:4 is being dumb or unreactive to people's negative excesses towards them. The peace here means engaging justice system of God in your dealings with men. To make peace with people means correcting them when they are doing the wrong thing, you don't just sit down and act as if you don't see them in order to please or make them happy. Remember you can't have PEACE without engagement of God's JUSTICE system. Jesus once was teaching the tax collectors not to take bribe, law enforcement officers not to make false arrest if they or their country ever want to experience PEACE because it goes against God's JUSTICE system.

Luke 19:8

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

If Nigeria and its people are in serious need of peace let them engage the Justice system of God in all of their dealings else the peace they seek for may never come irrespective of the pastors that prophecy Peace when they refuse to unite the people to fight injustice in the land.

Jeremiah14:13-14

13 Then I said, "Ah, Lord God! Behold, the prophets say to them, 'You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.' "
14 And the Lord said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

You cannot find peace without Justice. Jesus told his disciples when he was yet to be handed over to the authorities to be crucified. He told them to sell their coat and buy a sword. He was trying to tell them not to pity him rather they should pity themselves because he (Jesus) finds peace where he is going unlike them. What does the sword represent? The sword represents JUSTICE (God's Justice system) which brings PEACE. He was trying to tell them to engage God's Justice system in all they do because that is what will guarantee them PEACE. Pastors can't be having faith for Nigeria to have PEACE without working hard to engage/activate the justice system.

" So I went for testing some weeks ago and the result came out positive, I was sad because I did not know how and where I contacted this virus called Corona virus. Then I was told to go on isolation for some days in the hospital where I got tested. I was in the isolation room for some days, the first day went by, the second day went by same with the third day, but on the forth day I was finding it hard to breathe and no matter the amount of water I drink my throat keep becoming dry."

" I lost hope that the end has come because the doctors in the isolation center already gave up and had given me some few days that I will die. But God sent a hospital cleaner to me in my wardrobe because he was just passing by and he saw no one with me. He stood by the mid-window side and said to me that "Do you know that God can cure you from this virus" then I replied the doctors already said I have five more days until I die. Then he said again "those are the words of the doctors God have the power to change your situation around"

Then he went and came back again saying "if you believe that God can change your situation around and give you a second chance let us have a word of prayers" Then he said a little prayers and went.

"Then overnight I began to feel my breath back, I began to have a normal temperature, things are now become normal. Few days past, the day the doctors gave to me that I will die nothing happened. Now I am still alive, I did another test, it tested negative, I did another test it tested negative.

"Now I believe there is God that heals the sick and I am ready to worship and serve him wholeheartedly" he said

1 Like

Re: Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by kevwemike: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jesus is winning Satan is losing. Praise God

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by adadike(f): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Welcome to Jesus. The only reason why I believe Jesus is real is the day he used my very sinful self to heal a terminally ill lady. I couldnt believe my eyes on that very day

2 Likes

Re: Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by oloriooko(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Source?
Re: Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Halleluyah �

1 Like

Re: Meet Imam who Converts To Christianity After Being Healed From Covid 19 Virus by zionmde: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
source pls? hope this is not one of those "pls forward to 50 people" news

(1) (Reply)

There Is A WAR Going On / Did Judas' Saw The Resurrected Christ? / Pastor Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.