Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (84239 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by sweetrace(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
ExAngel007:
l lost a dear friend back in 2016 because we took her to a prayer house where she spent 3 weeks. no prayers could save her.

That's when I know all those pastors are scammers, keep collecting money for stupid reasons

You went to one and yet conclude that all pastors are scammers!!!!! This is what happens when you don’t know the word of God. What stops you for seeking God for yourself and praying for her and others.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by AmDayo: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

I am not good in acting films. SCOAN is a stage where all manner of drama are acted. So I am not needed there. I can't act.

But you are good at writing script.

whether you like it or not no amount of your hate,fallacy, pseudo intellect, wailing can put this man down.

You are on your own bro.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Champneys: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Amokachi has taken several bad decisions in his lifetime.... Going to TB Joshua for salvation is probably the most stupidest of all those decisions!
TB Joshua is a FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by akdjr(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Continue living under mental slavery. OYO is your name. Na so una sister religion too say God give them his word through one prophet. Confused set of brainwashed people.
Zico5:

Jesus our saviour laid down his life for u and I to have life in abundance. Repent today and accept him as ur lord and saviour. Hell is real.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2020
AmDayo:

But you are good at writing script.

whether you like it or not no amount of your hate,fallacy, pseudo intellect, wailing can put this man down.

You are on your own bro.
I haven't written a single script bro. I write histories.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by KGREAT(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
'without faith it is impossible to please God', No miracle without faith,God is not a magician.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ThugBoy(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Association of Armed Bible Robbers in the Lord . Nigerians plz rethink If u like call me names if u like u go and hug transformer but until we Africans started seeing the real truth wia these evil men are our country can never progress . Can u tell me one reason why in a country we have all these acclaimed men of God yet no salary is paid , no good road , no electricity , no water , no hospital , killings everywhere in the country , Politicians doing anyhow they like with no one telling them how evil they are instead they are been celebrated in all the churches wia these men presides . I refuse to be deceived by anyone . I know some will say they are men of God that I should not judge them or say anything bad against them Men of God my foot . Why can ' t I say the truth ? . In the Bible that we read every day , i understood that the presence of a single Prophet of God in a country makes the King change from his evil ways . I learnt that the work of prophets in our Bible mainly is to challenge the King of his evil ways towards his people . To bring the wrath of God upon any King that oppressed the masses and to speak the mind of the people before the presence of the evil King without fear or favor . We need men of God who can intercede for we the poor masses against our oppressors in this country . Who can stand before their faces and tell them how evil they are and warn them to turn away from dia evil ways with authority from above . Who can bring God ' s wrath upon our oppressors and make them fear the presence of God in our country . . who only by their presence the politicians will change from their evil ways immediately as it is in the time of Elijah , Elisha and others . And not all these prophets who wil invite the same evil politicians to their various churches to celebrate them and then tell us to have Faith in God and never forget to bring our titthes to the house of the Lord for God to bless us . Plz my fellow Africans let ' s have a rethink . Go back to ur Bible and read the work of prophets of God in a country and then compare and contrast . I call them business men who are only good at looting people of their hard earned money and enriching their various pockets and bank accounts through tithies and other ways . So to me they are not prophets of God rather prophets of tithes , offerings , private jets , heavy bank accounts e . t . c . Google the richest pastors in the world u will see for ur self what the people u called men of God are parking for themselves and their families in a country were hunger is killing people daily

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Engrgreg231(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Oga you don't have faith
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by wiseoneking: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

aaaaaaaaaah the religious follow-follow demons are coming after me (for telling the obvious truth), instead of focusing on the above T.B charlatan (aka head demon) of this thread who defrauded Amokachi!

[img]https://media./images/e3cbc73836c5ad65fa8206ae393f3dc5/tenor.gif[/img]
You have just reported your level of maturity and upbringing by this your singular submission. Noted!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Danzeal400: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
sleeping in the church doesnt warrant miracle if u dont have faith.if u have faith for healing you can receive your healing from God even at home
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Fulcrum15: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
A 100% of faith healers are false and scammers.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Onliie(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith
If he doesn't have faith, wouldn't sleep there for days
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ade1982(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's not about sleeping in the church. It's about your faith. Mind you God is not a magician.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by HerbalSolution: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Our herbal product is superb and it has zero side effects make your order today
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by gare2510(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is not the church building or men of God that heals; It is God that heals? Do you have a relationship with him, Do you believe and have faith in him?

Again maybe that was the end of one road for you and the beginning of another.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by galoz: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Even Jesus Christ was also insulted, not new anyway. If he healed you and now and now asked you to take your bible and follow him, would you have agreed? You are in the world. Now, i know why you didn't see healings, if you have gotten any, by now you would also be among them insulting the man of God because if you can insult one you have equally insulted all even God himself, if i were you i will ask God why i did not see result in a place you said others were getting miracles. God says i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy on, Your talk here shows unbrokenness, Make a change of attitude, and never be glad with many postings here saying miracles are scams, what of if they are not scam? 'Tourch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm' God knows there be shall issues like this that is the reason for this verse, Meet God for mercy, that he should forgive you. You were the one who made up your mind to go to the man of God he did not force you. Leave the man of God alone, let God himself settle the fake or no fake issue,
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by teewhy06: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I wonder how sleeping in church brings automatic healing. A beg park one side
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by teewhy06: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Get a solar generator sg1220 at the rate of 34k. Can power 4 bulbs, charge phones

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by delishpot: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith

Yeah, he went there because he did not believe in God. He packed himself, went to that church, slept there for weeks. He did all that because he did not have faith. He went there because he thought it was UCH. Shior!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by delishpot: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
galoz:
Even Jesus Christ was also insulted, not new anyway. If he healed you and now and now asked you to take your bible and follow him, would you have agreed? You are in the world. Now, i know why you didn't see healings, if you have gotten any, by now you would also be among them insulting the man of God because if you can insult one you have equally insulted all even God himself, if i were you i will ask God why i did not see result in a place you said others were getting miracles. God says i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy on, Your talk here shows unbrokenness, Make a change of attitude, and never be glad with many postings here saying miracles are scams, what of if they are not scam? 'Tourch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm' God knows there be shall issues like this that is the reason for this verse, Meet God for mercy, that he should forgive you. You were the one who made up your mind to go to the man of God he did not force you. Leave the man of God alone, let God himself settle the fake or no fake issue,

Shut up! Where in the bible did Jesus heal only saints? All these worshipers of men and their gods.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by gracechellar(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
realvikash:
Lol, some would say it borders on the mindset one has when hoping for a miracle, some on faith, some on works.
It is what it is though
Sleep without faith is dead sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.