Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (83684 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by fashakinsegun: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Footballjaga:
Have you ever asked how he spent the money he made before he started having career issues.. there are less privilege, people who find it difficult to feed, children that can’t go to school due to lack of funds but he didn’t help rather he went ahead to buy private jet for himself
No matter how you criticize Christianity and their pastors just know one thing for sure Christianity is a misery not a religion.. for your prayers to be answered you must be a ritualist... you must be on a constant prayer you must always be someone that’s goes on a long fast above all you must be a chronic giver... being a giver doesn’t mean you are a fool but you are giving to receive the double portion of what you gave... you mustn’t be rich before you giving... and giving doesn’t necessarily refer all the beggars in the street alone but those in the prison yards those at the hospital who can’t pay their bills and as well those children at the motherless babies home... try this three miseries even without going to church then tell me why you won’t be blessed... above you must be faith personified

I liked your comment. It's all about knowing God yourself and read your Bible. Pastors are there for guidance because the Bible said in the body of Christ some are given gift of prophecy, teaching and so on.
I never went to any church last year. Just watch Christian channels on my dstv and bless the needy, widow and strangers. O boy con see how God bless me. I always thank him for what has done and what he is doing. Just know God and live the life he wants us to live.. That is what Christianity is all about not religion.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by TruthinAction: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sleeping at the altar doesn't produce miracles just as putting a Bible under your pillow doesn't scare the devil.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by TechCapon(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Investnow2017:

He travelled all the way from the UK and reduced himself to be sleeping in an odd shrine and you still has no faith grin. What then does he have grin grin grin

To tell you that most of these churches have PROs (Public Relation Officers) and Marketers. Once you are in millions and gullible you become an easy client that they must market for their commission.

They will be exposed soon. Jesus said those who fall on him will be injured but those he falls on will be crushed.

The worst business venture is to set up an outfit with the purpose to be defrauding people in the name of miracle. How the appearance of those charlatans does not betray their evil motive to some persons still baffles me.

Sad

but he said that he saw plenty of miracles happening to other people na
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ehmmy11(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
That pastor has been flagged many times in the past honestly i don't know who is truly serving the living God

For those of you saying he didn't have the personal faith you have a solid point cos the Bible tells us of miracles that Jesus himself did after the recipients demonstrated their faith..

Then again Jesus Christ still healed and set free some people who could not for one reason or the other exercise faith a good example the resurrection of Lazarus...

Read the Bible yourself and build a personal relationship with God....
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Macdennnnnnnn: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I thought Daniel Amokachi is a Moslem. Why was he sleeping in church for miracles?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OKEMKPI: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
I received my healing from God thru TB Joshua by simply praying with him over a TV prayer session In 2012 in the comfort of my living room without knowing where his Church is located.That prayer healed me of an affliction that tormented my life for over 6 which has defiled all medical knowledge and experience.
This is over 8 years and my healing has been permanent

I am not here to market TB Joshua to anybody but God will not forgive me if I will not be proud to proclaim his goodness in my life.I don't care about your opinion on this my miracle cos u did not know my pains Wen I was afflicted.
This is my personal experience with TB Joshua,yours may not be same

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by kevwemike: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Investnow2017 post=88850715]

Fine "your faith" right?

Now how did Lazarus who was dead for four days manifest faith before Jesus resurrected him

Your answer please !

.[/quoteHe had a relationship with the word. Faith in the integrity of his friend the word prior to His death.

During Shiloh 2019 in my church, I heard of a testimony of a woman that was dead and in her death heard some words of Scriptures/Papa and then jacked back to fire...
Nobody prayed for her.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by kevwemike: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2020

Fine "your faith" right?

Now how did Lazarus who was dead for four days manifest faith before Jesus resurrected him

Your answer please !

.[/quoteShe was too filled with the word of life to stay dead!

Being word starved is malnutrition in the Spirit realm for a believer.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by AmDayo: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

I challenge you to attend SCOAN service and see if you will still be talking that your gibberish afterwards.

After reading up to 8 pages

I fall in love with your comment.
you nail it all
some of them wallowing trash out of their mouth were "I hear say dem talk sey" people.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by AmDayo: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
SCOAN- Scammers' Church Of All Nuisance grin

Bro attend first naaa you be strong man naaa you too dey fear oo na waa for you oo.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by aimmoney9: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Na today, e don tey
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by saolino(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Lolz
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 1:04am On Apr 26, 2020
AmDayo:

Bro attend first naaa
you be strong man naaa
you too dey fear oo
na waa for you oo.
I am not good in acting films. SCOAN is a stage where all manner of drama are acted. So I am not needed there. I can't act.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2020
OKEMKPI:
I received my healing from God thru TB Joshua by simply praying with him over a TV prayer session In 2012 in the comfort of my living room without knowing where his Church is located.That prayer healed me of an affliction that tormented my life for over 6 which has defiled all medical knowledge and experience.
This is over 8 years and my healing has been permanent

I am not here to market TB Joshua to anybody but God will not forgive me if I will not be proud to proclaim his goodness in my life.I don't care about your opinion on this my miracle cos u did not know my pains Wen I was afflicted.
This is my personal experience with TB Joshua,yours may not be same

Scammer spotted. What's the name of the problem you had? Did you use any drug in the space of one month before that supposed audio date?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by seanchuks: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
only a deluded fool would expect to see a miracle in this day and age... the fact that he said he saw miracle happening there clearly shows the man was mentally unstable due to his injury. they use his desperate state to defraud him. hope he learned his lesson!

miracle KO, mirahot NI!
bfr Una begin open Una unless mouth you think first...now tell me, how was he defrauded? Did he say he gave anybody some money for his healing?
My dear is about faith and faith alone, atleast he saw miracles happening u can claim does miracles and get u deliverance without the pastor reaching out to u physically with faith and continuous prayers. I hope u learn something.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by toxtimmy: 2:45am On Apr 26, 2020
fashakinsegun:

I liked your comment. It's all about knowing God yourself and read your Bible. Pastors are there for guidance because the Bible said in the body of Christ some are given gift of prophecy, teaching and so on.
I never went to any church last year. Just watch Christian channels on my dstv and bless the needy, widow and strangers. O boy con see how God bless me. I always thank him for what has done and what he is doing. Just know God and live the life he wants us to live.. That is what Christianity is all about not religion.

Lol... even an atheist does more good to mankind than those that carry bible and shout Christianity this and that.

Even armed robbers for Nigeria Dey pray and go see men of so called god before robbery.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Kryptonvinyl(m): 3:27am On Apr 26, 2020
My own is

*Don't believe in Miracles and Healings*

Just believe in God, that he exists, that he's ur savior, that if u do good he's gonna save u when he comes back.
Do NOT believe in a pastor that prophesies and heals
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by kareemkamil(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2020
I don't know that this man has left his brain behind his door since 1902, is TB Joshua your GOD to pray to. Foolish madness.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by akdjr(m): 5:22am On Apr 26, 2020
And he couldn't safe himself. quote author=Zico5 post=88848586]Only Jesus can heal and save. Pastors are just instruments before him, only personal conviction can heal not pastor.[/quote]
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by livebullet(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Staged magic.... Which kind miracle...? Tb Joshua... SULEMAN... OYAKHILOME.... All fake Miracle pastors but great CEO's
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by makewetalk2: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Matthew 15:30 A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn’t speak, and many others. They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all.
Luke 4:40 As the sun went down that evening, people throughout the village brought sick family members to Jesus. No matter what their diseases were, the touch of his hand healed every one.
Even Peter with little faith was rescued from drowning

T.B Joshua is a fake prophet and it has been highlighted many times. Trying to defend him by blaming his victim is totally criminal of you. Do you have more faith than a man who declined Orthodox medicine in the UK, flew back to one of the poorest countries in the world, and then to sleep by the altar of a man called a prophet for days? A global star for the matter. He has more faith than your entire generation. You will not do that. You will not even attempt it. All the people I see receiving these fake miracles in his church did not get to that length. My sister's mother-in-law slept in that church for 3 months with cancer. She quit her orthodox treatment for a miracle and died afterward. You want to tell her that she had no faith. Faith in who exactly? TB or God?
And, you think TB does not see a physician?
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by luluosas(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Miracle seekers. Go and worship God in truth and in spirit, and miracle will follow you. Stop seeking for miracles
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Golden1982(f): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2020
miracle finders
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OKEMKPI: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

Scammer spotted. What's the name of the problem you had? Did you use any drug in the space of one month before that supposed audio date?
A satanic agent spotted,is it your sickness?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OKEMKPI: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

Is it your sickness?
A satanic agent spotted
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Zico5(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2020
akdjr:
And he couldn't safe himself. quote author=Zico5 post=88848586]Only Jesus can heal and save. Pastors are just instruments before him, only personal conviction can heal not pastor.
Jesus our saviour laid down his life for u and I to have life in abundance. Repent today and accept him as ur lord and saviour. Hell is real.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by charlowproperty: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Not everyone that went to Church for prayers will get healing , when my mother and my brother went there for prayers they got healing , people should stop spoiling pastors
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by psalmistkakah(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Amokachi change religion to Islam then when he was in good shape and doing well, when injury hit him he then run to church for healing instead of going to Islamic preachers..God of Christian cannot be fool..so am not surprised he did not get his healing..
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, please have faith and ask CORONA to move away. Do you mean the conglomeration of all the pastors in Africa doesn't have faith as small as a Mustard seeds? Why hvnt they sent corona away? You are leaving in illusion dear, wake up
Look at this blind bat that knows nothing... I bet Job was told worse in his suffering by people like u. Live in ur unbelief and leave those who believe. Why not summon all ur atheist brethren and find solutions. There is problem now all of una dey blame God when una say no dey exist. Looking for solutions from who is nonexistent. Can't u see u are mad grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by kevwemike: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2020

Fine "your faith" right?

Your answer please !

.[/quoteReading further the account of John 11: 21Martha then said to Jesus, Master, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.

22And even now I know that whatever You ask from God, He will grant it to You.

23Jesus said to her, Your brother shall rise again.

24Martha replied, I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25Jesus said to her, I am [Myself] the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live;

26And whoever continues to live and believes in (has faith in, cleaves to, and relies on) Me shall never [actually] die at all. Do you believe this?

27She said to Him, Yes, Lord, I have believed [I do believe] that You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One), the Son of God, [even He] Who was to come into the world. [It is for Your coming that the world has waited.
1.Martha believed...and again
2.it was to honour God as Jesus told his disciples.
3. He has authority over death,he is the life
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by geoworldedu: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Investnow2017: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=kevwemike post=88858291][/quote]

And you believed that crap? SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.