Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (83760 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol all con men. Till any of them heals Ayefele or cobhams

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by joelag: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
All depends on what you see.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
A coup plotter who made super eagles to suffer longtime setbacks till now deserve no miracle.

And again, it is not in the position of the man to give you desire miracle. GOD does! Was your heart right with Him when you camped there?

Is Yekini's blood still upon you??
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ifeanyija(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ubdavis(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
The guy is not trying to talk down on anyone, but simply taking the fact.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by bigmee: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Then go get it from your shrine as usual. Rubbish!
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by izubext007: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
come to my church then, living faith church world wild a.k.a winners chapel .
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Etuagievin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miraculous healing my foot

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by oluwasegun007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Do you know how long it took the cripple by the pool side

Ye man of Little faith
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by thundafire: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Miracle na faith oh,if u don't have it nothing can be done,wen Christ healed wen He was physical on Earth,He saw dey faith and willingness to be healed by dey sick,blind,deaf and dumb dat came to him
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
That is because there are no miracles there, or maybe you didn't sow enough seeds, pay enough thithes and donations. grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don't give up on God bro.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Biafranguy1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daniel Amokachi is a repented sepulchre. undecided so why telling us and what do you want us to do. By the way are you there for a miracle or the word of God. Onye uwa. angry
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by wiseoneking: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
only a deluded fool would expect to see a miracle in this day and age... the fact that he said he saw miracle happening there clearly shows the man mentally unstable due to his injury. they use his desperate state to defraud him. hope he learned his lesson!

miracle KO, mirahot NI!
sharp. You talk too much out of your ignorance.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Sarah20A(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith
it was faith that made him sleep there for weeks

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Maski87: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
I didn't know he was gay
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adex2442: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am happy he said he saw people receiving miracle but he didn't. Which proves indeed he was the fault of him self

He was full of doubts and lack of faith and belief.. He's not a true Christian. He does not believe in God.

A true Christian would not goto church for miracle.. He would go there to seek God's face in truth and in spirit.. Not in doubt.

U cannot discourage us from believing in God.
We've seen a Manchester united player who got healed on Sunday service right there in scoan.. So many high status people have also got healing..

U not being healed was yr own fault. God is not a man that impress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Emirola: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is he know who is serving
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Godwin616: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatChizzy:

And you think it wasn't a display of Faith to have slept there, even though he was financially capable of lodging in an hotel?

As Christians, we shouldn't always feel we got all the "answers" to all spiritual occurrences. We shouldn't always act like we are "all knowing". Thank goodness he said he witnessed others received their miracles.

Same way Jesus was asked why a certain man was born blind, if it was as a result of the sins of his Father.
Correct. The way some people talk self. If he does not have faith, how would he have agreed to come from UK. How would he have stayed up to 3weeks there not minding the inconvenices.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by j1mmy: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
kevwemike:
Is not by sleeping there is by ur faith
Faith in something lacking evidence is stupidity and foolishness!

The more educated and civilized people are the less religion they need which is why religion is such big deal in Africa

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by okewumi: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
keep quite my guy. i remember that year when he bought private jet, your sense did not tell you to save and go to hosipital. I dont know when church turn to NCDC center to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adex2442: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Godwin616:

Correct. The way some people talk self. If he does not have faith, how would he have agreed to come from UK. How would he have stayed up to 3weeks there not minding the inconvenices.

Does coming over from UK and spending 3 weeks prove u have faith
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adakintroy2: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
only a deluded fool would expect to see a miracle in this day and age... the fact that he said he saw miracle happening there clearly shows the man mentally unstable due to his injury. they use his desperate state to defraud him. hope he learned his lesson!

miracle KO, mirahot NI!

You atheist are so disrespectful. That's why religion is sitting on your head with blow and packing sand for your mouth.

Mini black devil decpiles of satan.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by sammhi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
kendrick93:
All those you see on TV claiming they have been healed are all hired by the churches to act those roles....
It's all a scam....
And how did Amokachi leave UK first class hospital for prayer house in a third world country ? Many players get injured and they still play after a while ....Eg Carzola , R9.. Eduardo etc .. I remember how Michel Essien got injured many times but he still played though not at his expected level .. Samuel Eto injured his knee twice but got back ... Amokachi was deceived not to stay in hospital and away from soccer for 8_9 months which is standard knee treatment time ..The Churches told him within weeks and by the time he realized it , his knee was already too bad to be repaired in hospital ...And that was the end ...
But
I remba he said TB 'Joshua has healed him then ..So he was lying to us then..Years later he told us the truth

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by akin9ja78(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don’t start dude I use to respeck you now.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by tunize(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They are all scammers and con-men..

Not only TB Joshua but redeem, winners, mountain of fire, and packs of them

Avoid these churches and live long
Oga judge keep quiet and control ur tongue weda realvor fake pastor don't b the judge just do as u please bjt dont judge.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by guru90: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
You went there and slept for T.B Joshua's Church, having him in your mind.

U DIDN'T SLEPT FOR GOD IN YOUR HEART RATHER U HAVE HUMAN BEING IN YOUR HEART (T.B).

So, No Hope For Miracle.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by haleymoon: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
I guess he should have gone to prophet Odumeje when he was still an apprentice under his master at onitsha main market
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ajimotoke(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
That means your miracle is not there, maybe you should try another Pastor grin grin or probably you're not patient enough, you could have slept like a year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Ekealterego: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adex2442:
I am happy he said he saw people receiving miracle but he didn't. Which proves indeed he was the fault of him self

He was full of doubts and lack of faith and belief.. He's not a true Christian. He does not believe in God.

A true Christian would not goto church for miracle.. He would go there to seek God's face in truth and in spirit.. Not in doubt.
Eh! Wow, the all seeing one.... Which barometer abi instrument did you use to measure his faith and belief?

See man, lemme tell you something... I have seen first hand in these miracle centres where people place plants or in some cases where some are told sternly to state that they were healed on the camera "by faith" even though they don't feel any better. Even in many cases, people were given wheel chairs even though they walked with their legs to the place... A lot of schemes, although I don't expect you to believe what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They are all scammers and con-men..

Not only TB Joshua but redeem, winners, mountain of fire, and packs of them

Avoid these churches and live long

Says a frustrated, envious, hate-filled bigot pretending to be an atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.