Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated (14323 Views)

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChoCho54(f): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=LarryBee1k post=88856070][/quote] In your entire little life, have you seen any Igbo person with that mark?

#StopTheWickednessOfFacialDestruction.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
I just think your brain needs a strong factory reboot angry
ChoCho54:
niyi o Fe se oriburuku ni?

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by sofiscatedmoron: 2:31am On Apr 26, 2020
0KNM:

You are truly a slowpoke

FYI, I’m not Yoruba
Yes We Afonja are sophisticated moronns

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by kemicalreact: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2020
ChoCho54:
I said some 12yrs ago
A***hole, stop lying grin cheesy
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Yes We Afonja are sophisticated moronns

Good for you and your people

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Sodeeq20:
This man fought tiger and survived grin

And sought for an ordinary bulletproof car but didn't Survive grin
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Blazebond(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Samuel ladoke akintola,the man that tamed obafemi awolowo,this man died like a true soldier,he refused to give himself up when the coup plotters came to arrested him,he went out in a gun fight,he took out multiple soldiers before he was killed,he fought to the very end,I Stan this man SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA,he is a true Yoruba warrior,egbon to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by topstone4: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:
He betrayed the Yorubas and died a miserable death. He Samuel Akintola and FFK's father Chief Remi Fani Kayode lead other backbiters to leave Action Group to join NCNC. Thereafter, they colluded with Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa to jail Obafemi Awolowo.

South-West Nigeria was on fire. The Yorubas will not accept Samuel Akintola and Remi Fani Kayode leadership. Trouble started all over Yoruba land.

Then the January 15 boys struck and brought down many political leaders especially those of the North. Chief Remi Fani Kayode actually lead the coup plotters to Samuel Akintola's house and called Akintola out to be killed. After being shot by the coup plotters, Akintola tried to rush back into his room where his juju were kept but the coup plotters did not allow him, he was shot dead. His imported bullet proof car could not help him neither could all the gods and juju in his house. So FFK inherited betrayal and treachery from his father.

FFK's father too would have died miserably in that same January 15, 1966 coup but God gave him another chance. By the time the coup plotters got to Ikeja Military Cantonment with Chief Rem Fani Kayode, the coup plotters were over an by the Nigerian Army and Chief Remi Kayode was rescued from the coup plotters.

Please show me how how FFK is a betrayer and treacherous. Or your comment is borne out of utter Stupidity?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by yommen: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You are still a learner?

Hurt fire...Are you not seeing the face of that man on op picture.

How does that look to you?

Highly disgusting..Tuehhh

Compared to your people's pictures? See the naked girls na! You no dey even shame. I'll rather have tribal marks and be very rich as he was than to walk around naked and with bear foots.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
yommen:

Compared to your people's pictures? See the naked girls na! You no dey even shame. I'll rather have tribal marks and be very rich as he was than to walk around naked and with bear foots.

Story..

Why those lines?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by huptin(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
This guy is the bravest Nigerian i have ever known, he faced the soldiers, exchanged bullets with them till he exhausted everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by noxy1962(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Moneywomen17:
one is young ladies having fun the other is horrible. Meanwhile the pic u posted na male or women.
Tell me the truth bro, how many times you don masturbate with that picture? grin
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:
He betrayed the Yorubas and died a miserable death. He Samuel Akintola and FFK's father Chief Remi Fani Kayode lead other backbiters to leave Action Group to join NCNC. Thereafter, they colluded with Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa to jail Obafemi Awolowo.

South-West Nigeria was on fire. The Yorubas will not accept Samuel Akintola and Remi Fani Kayode leadership. Trouble started all over Yoruba land.

Then the January 15 boys struck and brought down many political leaders especially those of the North. Chief Remi Fani Kayode actually lead the coup plotters to Samuel Akintola's house and called Akintola out to be killed. After being shot by the coup plotters, Akintola tried to rush back into his room where his juju were kept but the coup plotters did not allow him, he was shot dead. His imported bullet proof car could not help him neither could all the gods and juju in his house. So FFK inherited betrayal and treachery from his father.

FFK's father too would have died miserably in that same January 15, 1966 coup but God gave him another chance. By the time the coup plotters got to Ikeja Military Cantonment with Chief Rem Fani Kayode, the coup plotters were over an by the Nigerian Army and Chief Remi Kayode was rescued from the coup plotters.
it seems yorubas are by default traitors. Imagine an Aare Kakanfo being a traitor
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

IPOB and their hateful reasoning. How many of your clan can match his intellect then? Your people were busy eating each other then and walking about naked when akintola was already an enlightened man.
yet he ran to join a political party headed by Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

You are right. Why be a n opposition all your life? Did you come to the world just to fight battles? This was why Awolowo tried to capture the centre leaving Akintola to manage the West.

However, when Awolowo didn't succeed in capturing the centre as a result of the unholy alliance between Nnamdi Azikiwe and Amino Kano, Awolowo returned home but Akintola will not allow Awolowo to drink water and drop cup. But because Akintola and his fellow betrayers couldn't handle Awolowo, they then went and join Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aminu Kano, Tafawa Balewa and others to fight Awolowo.

They succeeded in jailing Awolowo but they paid with their lives. Only Nnamdi Azikiwe lived beyond the betrayal period but his people have continued to pay for it till today.
Yet they are not cutting their brothers hands just to eat because of little lockdown.

This Awawa tout self
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

If they practice it, is it your culture? Instead of focusing on how to stop wicked Osu system in your culture. You're putting mouth on another people culture.
Iwofa system is worse than osu but hypocritical hafonja Moslems will never focus on their problems

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Mrs or Mr chocho

It's clearly stated in the report I quoted earlier that the Osu cast system has not been totally abolished in igbo land as certain communities still practice it.

In Yoruba land, people have stopped giving their children tribal marks, only few people still do.

Stop lying full, tribal marks lasun .

Iwofa nko?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Iwofa system is worse than osu but hypocritical hafonja Moslems will never focus on their problems
Do you the meaning of iwofa?

People that owe debt are made to pay back their debts by working for their creditors

And ever since modern banking system came to Nigeria, it has been hardly practiced
https://thestubbornafrikan./tag/iwofa/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Stop lying full, tribal marks lasun .

Iwofa nko?
I don't even understand your comment

How many modern Yorubas have you seen giving tribal marks to their children?

Tribal marks was a means of identification among various tribes. However, since modern civilization people have left that practice behind them.

Iwofa are not slaves and they are never stigmatised. They work until their debts are paid.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by LarryBee1k: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Sorry
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I don't even understand your comment

How many modern Yorubas have you seen giving tribal marks to their children?

Tribal marks was a means of identification among various tribes. However, since modern civilization people have left that practice behind them.

Iwofa are not slaves and they are never stigmatised. They work until their debts are paid.
There are still plenty tribal scarification going on in Yoruba land.

Iwofa is worse than osu. Only those who don't understand it criticize it.

Osu was instituted by Eri at Nri. When you commit a crime and fled to a shrine for protection nobody will harm you.

You will be dedicated to the gods and whoever hurts you will face the wrath of the gods. Because of this people try everything to avoid them by all means.

Or, if you are been oppressed by a stronger family, you can go to the shrine and pledge your life for protection but in this case, you don't have to live in the shrine, they work and can hold properties and if you work harder, you can hold positions.

We have a lot of Nwosus who are holding strong positions in government.

Go to the Bible and research City of Refuge. It is the same idea.

The only drawback with Eri's design is that the Children will become osu for life.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Iwofa

Iwofa system is actually a consensual and contractual agreement between the Iwofa (person voluntarily rendering service sometimes called “Eru”) and the Oluwa (the recipient of the service) overseen by witnesses/sponsors called “Onigbowo”. There is a stark difference between a slave and an Iwofa. While a slave loses his/her independence and rights, an Iwofa keeps both. A slave must live with his master but an Iwofa can live in his or her own house. A slave can be punished but the Iwofa system prohibits the punishment of an Iwofa.

Osu

As an Osu, you’re kept in a state of permanent and irreversible disability and subjected to abuse and discrimination. The Osus are made to live separately from the freeborn and live close to shrines and marketplaces. They are not allowed to have any forms of relations with the Nwadialas.
They even may not break kola nuts at meetings or pour a libation or pray to God on behalf of a freeborn at any community gathering.
What is the difference between osu and how Fulani Moslems treat yoruba Moslems.

No difference

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by letu(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Shuu. This is what your people look like then.

See their body like Bush baby

That hurt abi? Learn to mind your business
Just make an effort to help your self, it was like this allover Nigeria in the 18th century and early 19th century (pre colonial era) forget about the so called babariga/Agbada inwhich the Igbo's call it Akwa Nwuda, along are pre colonial pictures of Igbo's and Yoruba eg the first picture is of Igbo's people while second and third picture are Yoruba's.

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

There are still plenty tribal scarification going on in Yoruba land

Iwofa is worse than osu. Only those who don't understand it criticize it

Osu was instituted by Eri at Nri. When you commit a crime and fled to a shrine for protection nobody will harm you.

You will be dedicated to the gods and whoever hurts you will face the wrath of the gods. Because of this people try everything to avoid them by all means.

Or, if you are been oppressed by a stronger family, you can go to the shrine and pledge your life for protection but in this case, you don't have to live in the shrine, they work and can hold properties and if you work harder, you can hold positions.

We have a lot of Nwosus who are holding strong positions in government.

Go to the Bible and research City of Refuge. It is the same idea.

The only drawback with Eri's design is that the Children will become osu for life.
@ Red

I challenge you to mention up to four Yoruba leaders or politicians of today with a tribal mark not to talk of the younger ones.

@ black

This Is your problem, you don't ever see the problem with your own tribe.

FYI, your people started the tribal comments on the thread.

Osu cast system is a slavery system, while Iwofa is not slavery but an avenue for a debtor to pay off the creditors.

The Iwofa system is a consensual and contractual agreement between the Iwofa (person voluntarily rendering service sometimes called) and the Oluwa (the recipient of the service) overseen by witnesses/sponsors called “Onigbowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ Red

I challenge you to mention up to four Yoruba leaders or politicians of today with a tribal mark not to talk of the younger ones.

@ black

This Is your problem, you don't ever see the problem with your own tribe.

FYI, your people started the tribal comments on the thread.

Osu cast system is a slavery system, while Iwofa is not slavery but an avenue for a debtor to pay off the creditors.

The Iwofa system is a consensual and contractual agreement between the Iwofa (person voluntarily rendering service sometimes called) and the Oluwa (the recipient of the service) overseen by witnesses/sponsors called “Onigbowo.
Stop being mischievous, there are a lot of scarification in SW.

Osu is not slavery in Igbo land. A slave is an OHU.

Osu system is creation to protect the oppressed or "innocent criminals" like manslaughter.

I have explained this above, I wont again.

Nobody is forced into being an osu, it is either you are born into it, marry into it or acquire it your self.

To acquire it, all you need to pledge yourself and generation to the gods in exchange for protection
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Stop being mischievous, there are a lot of scarification in SW.

Osu is not slavery in Igbo land. A slave is an OHU.

Osu system is creation to protect the oppressed or "innocent criminals" like manslaughter.

I have explained this above, I wont again.
I challenge you to give examples of the sacrificstions

Bruv, Osu are slaves, that is why many igbo states are trying to ban it.

A guy have also explained the differences between Osu and Iwofa.

No amount of sugarcoating will change that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I challenge you to give examples of the sacrificstions

Bruv, Osu are slaves, that is why many igbo states are trying to ban it.

A guy have also explained the differences between Osu and Iwofa.

No amount of sugarcoating will change that.

Hafonjas mumu sha, slave in Igbo is OHU. Osu are those dedicated to the gods for protection. Only you can dedicate yourself.

You are not forced into it.

Take out time to research city of refuge in the Bible.

There are a lot tribal scarification in Yoruba land. You don't expect me to start busting into people's houses and start asking them of their names.

Do you?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Hafonjas mumu sha, slave in Igbo is OHU. Osu are those dedicated to the gods for protection. Only you can dedicate yourself.

You are not forced into it.

Take out time to research city of refuge in the Bible.

There are a lot tribal scarification in Yoruba land. You don't expect me to start busting into people's houses and start asking them of their names

Do you?
You are a lair

Check the link below and tell me how Osu are very important people in Igbo land

@ emboldened

I was thinking you have gone to all the house of all the Yorubas before to come to the conclusion that a lot of Yorubas carry out sacrifications cheesy

Bro lying shamelessly is your trade, mention the sacrifications.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu_caste_system

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are a lair

Check the link below and tell me how Osu are very important people in Igbo land

@ emboldened

I was thinking you have gone to all the house of all the Yorubas before to come to the conclusion that a lot of Yorubas carry out sacrifications cheesy

Bro lying shamelessly is your trade, mention the sacrifications.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu_caste_system
This one depends on Wikipedia for Igbo history. Like they rightly said, osus are dedicated to the gods in exchange for protection.

You are not forced into it, you do it at your own accord.

When you commit manslaughter, in Igboland it is sacrilege against ani, the goddess of the earth (Land) and consort to Amedioha.

To the punishment is usually banishment and burning of their family house.

When you commit murder, it is outright death sentence.

If a person succeeds to any nearby communal shrine and pledges his life to that deity, he becomes an osu.

If you kill him, the deity will kill you, if you get him angry, the deity will chastise you.

If a stronger family is oppressing you, especially if they try to dispossses you of your family land and you don't have the means to fight back, you can dedicate yourself to the deity for protection.

The difference with the first scenario is that in this case, you are not expected to live in the shrine or marketplace.

But because you have been dedicated to the gods, people will not associate with you like before but you can work hard to be re-intgrated but people will be afraid of marrying from your family.

For instance,

Osus usually bear the name Nwosu (son of an osu) but we have a lot of Nwosus who are making it big in Ignoland.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by Iamgrey5(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

This one depends on Wikipedia for Igbo history. Like they rightly said, osus are dedicated to the gods in exchange for protection.

You are not forced into it, you do it at your own accord.

When you commit manslaughter, in Igboland it is sacrilege against ani, the goddess of the earth (Land) and consort to Amedioha.

To the punishment is usually banishment and burning of their family house.

When you commit murder, it is outright death sentence.

If a person succeeds to any nearby communal shrine and pledges his life to that deity, he becomes an osu.

If you kill him, the deity will kill you, if you get him angry, the deity will chastise you.

If a stronger family is oppressing you, especially if they try to dispossses you of your family land and you don't have the means to fight back, you can dedicate yourself to the deity for protection.

The difference with the first scenario is that in this case, you are not expected to live in the shrine or marketplace.

But because you have been dedicated to the gods, people will not associate with you like before but you can work hard to be re-intgrated but people will be afraid of marrying from your family.

For instance,

Osus usually bear the name Nwosu (son of an osu) but we have a lot of Nwosus who are making it big in Ignoland.

Former Governor of Abia, bears Nwosu, one time Chancellor of Abia State University is a Nwosu.
Stop mentioning me

Face the reality of your history and stop disturbing others.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated by ChristianNorth: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Stop mentioning me

Face the reality of your history and stop disturbing others.
Here is a true story on osu from an Igbo Prince in Nnewi

Read and be guided.

https://www.chidoonumah.com/understanding-the-osu-caste-system-in-igboland-why-do-people-bear-surnames-like-nwosu-osuagwu-osuigwe-osuji/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor / Ministerial Nominee Jumps In Lagoon. Frustration Or African Juju At Work? / February 13th In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.