Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Am Yet To Receive Letter Of Resignation From Chief Of Staff – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yet To Receive Letter Of Resignation From Chief Of Staff – Obaseki (174 Views)

Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To Receive Letter Of Resignation From Chief Of Staff – Obaseki by BeaconMarvie: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has said he is yet to receive any official letter of resignation from his Chief of Staff, Taiwo Akerele.
Akerele is believed to have stepped down “based on administrative and governance grounds”.

However, the Governor in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Crusoe Osagie, insisted there is no official communication.

Osagie stated that the story has only been making the rounds on social media.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/04/i-am-yet-to-receive-letter-of.html?m=1
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Letter Of Resignation From Chief Of Staff – Obaseki by Divinesupply: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Too many news on politics

(1) (Reply)

Building The Next Generation Of African Leaders | Fred Swaniker / Governor Wike Locks Down Parts Of Port Harcourt Starting Tuesday / Covid -19 Contributions To FG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.