Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (108992 Views)

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Orubebe01: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
E good to travel, e dey make life sweet with good memories.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
teresafaith:
Op no pick money again o make you no turn to yam cheesy
But this greece beurifu, I pray me too go visit soon

If you go the Island you go like am. Only visit sha

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:

OP stop picking money on the ground o. Before you turn to yam ; tongue...

Na play sha grin

grin

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Asquare84(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

You know dey fear juju

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Jesuisbelle(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe What's your job in Greece?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Thanks and have a nice daykiss

You can also visit my old thread so that you won't insult me grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/5221627/collins-visit-ayo-babalola-prayer

https://www.nairaland.com/5125417/collins-visit-babalolas-tomb-mountain
throughout January, I was at ikeji praying to God to change my story.
From mountain to fetch the holy water and Las Las na swim I go dey swim after prayers.
Make God answer my own prayers too

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
CollinsWeGlobe What's your job in Greece?

oga, I don't have a job, you wan help me, sir?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by OluwasureGig: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Baba how you dey cope with the language for that side. I heard Greek is too difficult and almost impossible to learn

20 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ewizard1: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Baba how you dey cope with the language for that side. I heard Greek is too difficult and almost impossible to learn
Exactly
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

How I wish I can see #1000 on the floor grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
OluwasureGig:

That's why I said I don't have a job. language barrier grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bros Abeg help your brother. me never even see airport talk more of seeing plane before. naija don tire me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Sparrow0: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
All my photos are taken with Sony w830 Autoshot with camera tripod stand
So you mean you took your camera and the tripod stand to the market, set it by yourself and pose to take all the pics?
Sounds like ladies thing grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Burchester: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by verifiablefacts: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I am done buying. There's no bus, how do I go home? Bro, my house is like Oshodi to Mile 2 cry

I spent more than 2 hours of trekking.
trekking aka looking for euros on floor?

I dey yoke oo

44 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Jayveed(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
And you say you're jobless OP??
Ahhh

14 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Good one. I need to visit Greece I pray this coronavirus issue finish fast..

You say you are jobless so how did you get the money to buy stuffs and live there including rents and other bills??

40 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Bro I don hear sometimes ago from someone there say work no dey there is it true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by imran90(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Enjoy your life to the fullness bro.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Joemetry(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

This mention is not meant to disrespect you but rather a sincere question.

What hustle were you into in Nigeria, as some of us spending most of our time on this travelling section only get inspired to travel from you guys already outside but don't have the right hustle to gelpbus raise the money for the procedures involved.

I personally can do anything genuine no matter how menial to raise money for travelling.
Thank you!

22 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by jayinfo2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
So Collins how do u manage the language barrier
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by belcom10(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
That 5 Euro you picked Don buy okro grin

CollinsWeGlobe:
I arrived at the supermarket for okro.

The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)

25 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
belcom10:

That 5 Euro you picked Don buy okro grin

I swear bro. grin

11 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
jayinfo2:
So Collins how do u manage the language barrier

English and hand signs grin

12 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Joemetry:

This mention is not meant to disrespect you but rather a sincere question.

What hustle were you into in Nigeria, as some of us spending most of our time on this travelling section only get inspired to travel from you guys already outside but don't have the right hustle to gelpbus raise the money for the procedures involved.

I personally can do anything genuine no matter how menial to raise money for travelling.
Thank you!

I was jobless in Nigeria and jobless in Europe, bro. I just love to travel, if travelling is a job then I am working as a traveller.

Bro you can try Finland and Netherland during summer for picking jobs don't come to Greece except you want to move to another country from there.

Europe is very hard no work people are looking for a farm job to do they can't even get it.

After this pandemic, many countries around the world will open road for migrant I advise you get your passport ready, May God help us.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Joemetry(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

I was jobless in Nigeria and jobless in Europe, bro. I just love to travel, if travelling is a job then I am working as a traveller.

Bro you can try Finland and Netherland during summer for picking jobs don't come to Greece except you want to move to another country from there.

Europe is very hard no work people are looking for a farm job to do they can't even get it.

After this pandemic, many countries around the world will open road for migrant I advise you get your passport ready, May God help us.

Thanks again, advice taken.

The truth is without a hustle that permits one to save to travel, travelling remains a fantasy or maybe what can only be achieved through a miracle.

While preparing myself for the possibility of countries opening border for migrants after the pandemic, please anyone who knowns of a legit way to raise travelling money should please help point me towards the direction, OP abeg you can suggest a hustle spot too I am ready to work and can do anything so long as it harms no one, thanks...

I just followed you on Twitter follow back please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Konji3368: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Is a lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by joshrare(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
That's over 2k in naija
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by robosky02(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
So why them come close market for Nigeria

Police even dey pursue okro women

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.