Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (108927 Views)

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by hawela: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Beautiful place! I was told u can easily migrate to UK from there...how true?

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Passionate1(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
hawela:
Beautiful place! I was told u can easily migrate to UK from there...how true?
Wrong!

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by bandOFhorses: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Have you been to our abbatoir...? Nothing works in this nation. A revolution is underway. There is no better time. Like and follow the naira dream on facebook

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2020
stevebond007:
poly orea.
kalimera, ti kanis?

kala
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by YemyTemmy: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

This na the poor man side of Greece no be the rich man side. I mean say na the Oshodi side.

Oshodi don fine now oooo
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

E doesn't even know your father or mother from anywhere shocked
Do you think I am soliciting financial help from him, oh boy, I am self sufficient and I don't lack money, I am just try to goof maybe he can facilitate my travel to Greece...
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Do you think I am soliciting financial help from him, oh boy, I am self sufficient and I don't lack money, I am just try to goof maybe he can facilitate my travel to Greece...

I see u.. Self sufficient..
Oya see ursef to Greece na since u r sef sufficient..

Somone begging sef better pass you wey dey defraud people...

Yahoo Boi

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Grandlord: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
shedy03:
Isn't naija richer than this country?
See as job seeker dey chop Weller.
We too many for this country come join with our greediness and corruption. Greece and other countries wey get normal population, at least everyone dey see chop, dey okay.

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by mordred44: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Hope dis nt ikeja
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Grandlord: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
OP...thanks for the update , threads like this makes people to have hope in Nigeria that one day things will get better even if it is in our great grand children's era.....

A full chicken at 4.98 euros .....someone making 500euros over there a month won't see chicken as a big deal....

Two things that would make me go overseas. The weather and the food cool
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
hotplate:

Oviedo kpataki i greet you my brother in diaspora... make una do come house come still cheek as he be

My brother, I am from imo state oo, only say my father play enter Benin go tanda there, na so them take born all of us for Benin, I have been coming to Nigeria since 2001,

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by shedy03(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Grandlord:
We too many for this country come join with our greediness and corruption. Greece and other countries wey get normal population, at least everyone dey see chop, dey okay.
I think d number no b much of problem.
Lack of planning, plus greed & corruption as u mentioned are d major things.

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
YemyTemmy:
This Una Greece be like Akure ooo. Nice one Op
Lol I swear
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Neoteny7: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
HQuadreal:

Are you sure?

Lols nope

He's so vain he has someone following him taking pictures as he shops

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I arrived at the supermarket for okro.

The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)

E good na, after all the 5 Euro sef u no work for am tongue tongue
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by crownwealth: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
emmysoftyou:
so how do u cope there? And how do u cope with Greek language. Are u schooling or working there. Sorry, I just wanna know so I can have the knowledge once my money is down to travel out.

tongue
Am an expatriate here from Nigeria.

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Slimranky(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bros e dey draw pass our own o grin
Lol for real? na em be say you no go need ogbono to use cook am self and the soup go make sense with white packet shirt (fufu)
Unfortunately for you fufu no dey Yankee

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by HQuadreal: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Lols nope
Neoteny7:

Lols nope

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by HQuadreal: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
PrincessB1:
Greece is beautiful kiss

Baba God, I trust in YOU.
What a beauty to behold? cheesy

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Hifeylove: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Chaiiiii you too like food
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Amanda4life: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
This people are enjoying
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
You go bend down dey pick 5 euro fear no catch you say if Medusa sight you you don turn stone be that as you bend downgrin

Bros before you leave jus visit those their historial places we dey watch for film.

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Amanda4life: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Enjoyment.

Please how do I get there
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Jayphresh(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)

Ehn just use the €5 wey u pick take pay na, nothing lost�
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nextjones99: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin don’t make people start jumping fence to Europe please sir. You are just lucky that’s all
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

More photos on my sister's blog; https://mandynews.com/lockdown-my-visit-to-street-market-in-greece-photos-2/
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Twoclans:

Please ensure you keep safe and maintain social distancing.And also dont be out for too long.

I go out for road walks and jogging but I make sure no one comes near me and I dont touch anything.

Yea, I will try to be
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by lookingfly: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I am done buying. There's no bus, how do I go home? Bro, my house is like Oshodi to Mile 2 cry

I spent more than 2 hours of trekking.
op, how far? Work they that place cos i want to leave 9ja and am very qualified oooo?

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by sunsewa16: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I arrived at the supermarket for okro.

Na before,no be now.
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
#100 okro no de pass 6 big ones again
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Joemetry(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2020
sonnie10:

If I tell, I swear you will never want to do it. please don’t say anything, because some things are very difficult even when it’s legit

Baba please follow through all our recent conversation and tell me why you are so convinced that I can't do anything legit.

Just give me the benefit of doubt bros, I want to work and I can be the only one to reverse that decision please help contribute as much as you can.
Thanks again!

cc:CollinsWeGlobe
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by virtuosqueen(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Kai! See better meat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix