Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mature Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Mind (261 Views)

Street Mature Mind With Experience Please!! / For The Mature Mind..your Action 18years Ago / Mature Mind Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Mind by donuchris007: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you 35----50 of age? Are you decent and can communicate with good sense of humor? Do you just need someone to have some fun with ? Pm me let keep the ball rolling. I want to be in the arm of a beautiful woman and I bring loyalty to the table.
Re: Mature Mind by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
donuchris007:
Are you 35----50 of age? Are you decent and can communicate with good sense of humor? Do you just need someone to have some fun with ? Pm me let keep the ball rolling. I want to be in the arm of a beautiful woman and I bring loyalty to the table.

come on bro, in these covid-19 difficult times, unless you bring FOOD to the table, and MONEY to survive, none of these women will evaluate your case!

btw if you look like king kong, then best bring A LOT of food and A LOT of money!
Re: Mature Mind by Justbehave(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, in these covid-19 difficult times, unless you bring FOOD to the table, and MONEY to survive, none of these women will evaluate your case!

btw if you look like king kong, then best bring A LOT of food and A LOT of money!
Na real uppercut you dey give this guy soo.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Thread / Love You / Isolating Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.