Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape (766 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Umez0885: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am Arinola gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was my Lecturer & H.O.D.
I am from the Western part of the country just like him, he is from #OYO state.
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband called him & he couldn't sent any of the allegations but has stopped picking his CALLS since then. I call on every one to come to my aid at this critical time for me please. I am loosing my mind already!...Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by bestabigaelever(f): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rape of 6years ago?

Wait if your husband didn't find out u won't filed for rape right?
Your husband doesn't deserve you
Leave

2 Likes

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by judedave181: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
I swear
bestabigaelever:
Rape of 6years ago?

Wait if your husband didn't find out u won't filed for rape right?
Your husband doesn't deserve you
Leave
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Unrated900(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fear woman ooooo
If it’s true
Fear woman ooooo
They can bring another man’s kids and force it on your head.
If you be mugu
You fall for it

1 Like

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by meetme01: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:
I am Arinola gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband called him & he couldn't sent any of the allegations but has stopped picking his CALLS since then. I call on every one to come to my aid at this critical time for me please. I am loosing my mind already!...Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu

Madam, God knows, you need to flogged. You need serious flogging. A child of 6yrs now belongs to another man
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by tidalstorm(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:

This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Madam both you and your lecturer are wicked people. You wanted to pin your pregnancy on an innocent man.
What is the evidence that your lecturer raped you. If you had told the truth earlier, maybe evidence of the rape could have been gathered and the lecturer, prosecuted. Something that happened more that five years back. You better let sleeping dogs lie and move on with your life unless you have the evidence to back your claim.

1 Like

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by dangermouse(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Merely reading the message ur trying to pass, one can only deduct that the sex was consensual and since the man is not owing up to the pregnancy u passed it to an innocent man to make him marry you?. Ask for Gods forgiveness. U are a wicked person.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by mascot87(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
So if your husband haven't found out,you would have kept it all to yourself and wouldn't disturb us with this story. You are more dangerous than the man that you allegedly raped you.

1 Like

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:

you got exactly what you deserved for...
A) not reporting the rape/rapist to your fiancee as soon as it happened
B) not reporting the crime to the police when it happened
C) trying to pin this bastard baby on your fiancee because of "wedding"
D) now that you got caught in your LIES/DECEIT, you need our help?!

you dont need help, you need to be flogged mercilessly in public by an Arab court...FOOLISH WOMAN!!!
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Daddy46: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:
fear woman and live long I can't say more than that 6years haaaaaaaaa

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by nuban07(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Men have to start doing paternity test especially on their first child
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by spiralwedge(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885, What is the terminal infection?

And what do you want us to do?
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by andyanders: 1:04am On Apr 26, 2020
I think the woman has mental problem or this story is fake. Insane person can only post this disgusting story. You pinned another man's pregnancy on your husband. You must be demon.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by LOSKYXANDER: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Now that there are consequences, mutual sex has turned to rape because you can't take responsibilities for your actions! Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by tjfulloption(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Useless woman you are.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by kontalon: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Umez0885:

Eyah Pele
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by kontalonsmith(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
andyanders:
I think the woman has mental problem or this story is fake. Insane person can only post this disgusting story. You pinned another man's pregnancy on your husband. You must be demon.

Demon ke, na wa o
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by seanjy4konji: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
You see this women ehn

Use your head my brother..use your head..

(1) (Reply)

Retired St. Louis Police Captain Shot And Killed During Looting Of Pawn Shop / BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams / Layeni Police Station And Ajeromi Police Station In Ajegunle Set On Fire By Thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.