Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams (768 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams / Woman Beats Men In Rap Battle, So They Rape, Set Her On Fire And Shoot Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Nik77: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
By Wale Odunsi

Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams says armed terrorists now occupy parts of Oyo State.

He said intelligence indicated that they were at Old Oyo Game Reserve at Sooro village in Kishi town, Irepo Local Government of Oyo State.

He recalled his alarm late August that hundreds of men were seen on motorcycles heading towards the area.

The Aare warned that the development posed a great danger to the security of the entire South-West.

In a statement on Wednesday, Adams alerted that the sects were involved in rape, kidnap of locals, threats to livelihoods as well as access to forest resources.

The Yoruba leader said children, the aged and women are the most hit by the violent activities of outlaws.

“I have received numerous reports from Kishi, North-West of Oyo State. The reports range from ceaseless kidnapping, rape and threat to lives of Yoruba people in the Oke Ogun area with Kishi as the present hub of terrorist attacks. It’s my responsibility to alert the public and also the relevant authorities”, he said.

Noting that Oyo has the largest land mass in South-West and listed as the 14th in Nigeria, Adams declared that the agenda was to occupy Yorubaland.

He added that Oyo retains a traditional route that links Sokoto State and also borders Ogun State, South of Kwara State and the Republic of Benin and in the East by Osun State.

“The occupation of the land by armed groups is an assault on Yoruba heritage and civilisation. Part of the forest hosts the sacred tabernacle of ancient Yoruba Alaafin whose graves were located in parts of the forest. The killing and kidnapping of over a hundred people is frightening and worrisome.

“The records are there. The recent Intelligence report from Kishi is too frightening because terrorists have taken over the area, with the number of victims growing by the day. We need to react to these senseless killings because of the timing and exigencies. I have sent the report to the Oyo state governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde.

“I have also alerted the Director-General of Amotekun in Oyo state. I have also informed the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, through a message to his Assistant, and I have informed the Okere of Saki”, he said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/16/breaking-terrorists-now-occupy-kishi-in-oyo-they-rape-kidnap-gani-adams/
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by blowjob: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Really

angry
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Arthurity1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
I have had enough of this lifeless president!!! I now believe we have to take matters in our hands... Waiting for the lifeless president to do something to do something, is like waiting for the moon to turn to gold!!!
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by prince2pac(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nah, they are mere bandits to FG, next thing now dee ex ex will invite person come tell you to shut up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Mayng01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
This country is finished with insecurity
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by onome2013: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Over 20yrs ago, this was how American government alerted Nigerian government over the training going on the North eastern part of the country ( Bornu ) ,but was not taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Flush them out
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by MarveworldNG: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Where are we heading to?
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Mraphel: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Where them soldiers?

Where them detectives?

When will Amotekun starts operation in Oyo?

Where r the police?

The local vigilantes?

OPC?

SARS?
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Goziesolar: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
The west has been infiltrated finally
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by dynicks(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hate speech... grin
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by SKhanmi: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Just read a nairalander's encounter with these Fulani herdsmen along ogbomosho-ilorin road. Dude was stabbed & his friend kidnapped.
So it's safe to say Oyo state has been subtly infiltrated to a high degree. It's until one of those big wigs get killed before all these audio governors start anything tangible angry.
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
We omoluabis welcome the fulani herdsmen into our land. They re our brothers and we are bonded by religion.

You people should stop castigating them. We true yorubas welcome and enjoin them to feel at home
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Hamilton1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mtcheeeew, PMB Sai Baba = 2023
4 + 4 = Next level,
Till 2023, Haters Drink Sniper

Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Maize247(f): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
MURIC is coming for their defense
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Be ready !
Re: BREAKING: Terrorists Now Occupy Kishi In Oyo, They Rape, Kidnap – Gani Adams by Lamasta(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Amotekun is fully on ground

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Scared Of Bank Nowadays / Police Man Kills An Innocent Lady Because Of 50 Naira / Layeni Police Station And Ajeromi Police Station In Ajegunle Set On Fire By Thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.