Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage (1249 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by iz2much: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2011
My marriage is four years old and blessed with a son. My husband and I live apart because of our jobs. He comes home once a month and does not want me to visit him in Abuja. My pleas fell on deaf ears. He claims that where he lives in the city is not comfortable. I try to make up for the lost time whenever he comes home by being very nice and romantic and very creative in bed, but he always claims to be tired or wants to go out. So we end up having sex once or twice and that is if he stays up to one week. He always complains about not having money. Although we are Christians, I think that he is having an affair in Abuja. What do I do?

from punch newspaper
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by Olami90: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2011
if u av not seen any other things aparts frm what u stated,that does nt justify that he is aving an affair.just keep on being good and loyal to him as a wife.
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by Phate07(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2011

Yeah, he's seeing a better and much more pretty woman. undecided
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2011
dd
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by 190: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
ABUJA!!

the place in nigeria where sugar daddying is legit,
that lady has lost her man to abuja gals and catfish,isi-ewu and beer
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by ekubear1: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
Abuja rawks cool
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by chiteny(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
Why are u guys married if u can't visit him in Abuja no matter how bad the place he is staying is? undecided I think he has a hidden agenda and does not want you to find out angry
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by Coolabbie: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
Concerning his place of abode,he may be telling d truth. Not all of abuja is as fyn as d city center,dere are slums all around. With d huge cost of accomodation not many can afford 2 live in d city. He may be embarrassed about her coming 2 see where he stays. Tho i find dat absurd since she's his wife. Let her continue 2 support him & quit being paranoid.
MOBO444:

@ Poster, if your husband is still a young man, just relax and let him enjoy Abuja girls, also advice him to use condom,ok.
Ewu.
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by Omolola1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
You beta go nd join him in ABJ
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by MrsEve2(f): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
Abuja okay.
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by playmate(f): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
poor woman. .the man has been fed to the abuja sharks babes.
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by member67023: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2011
Topic should be " See what my husband has done to abuja babes".
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by patorini(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2011
190:

ABUJA!!

the place in nigeria where sugar daddying is legit,
that lady has lost her man to abuja gals and catfish,isi-ewu and beer

about the cat fish and isiewu, i know a good spot.
Re: See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage by adamsrib(f): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
I know that when men are stressed especially about money it tends to affect their sex drive. If you have suspicions you must talk to him about it. Try not to talk in anger because that may cause him to get defensive which you don't want. Also pray and ask the Lord to show you what is going on. If his intent is to use, or abuse your trust in any way God will reveal it to you. Claim the promise of "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." Good luck my sister.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girls Heart / After The Wedding Vows Comes The Mansion / What Turns You On And Off In Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.