Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product (161 Views)

Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gain More Customers For Your Business And Make More Cash While Staying Indoor

Good day,

It is obviously very hard to get customers for your business, especially during this pandemic period.

It can be frustrating when you have what to offer to people in exchange of money and find it diffulcult to reach out to them.

Are you aware that people are still buying and selling? Yeah! but they aren't doing it the way you do yours.

They move into bigger platform like Facebook and Google to sell their products, not the regular timeline you post your products and expect people to buy, But in a more unique and targeted way.

To solve this problem and make more cash for yourself and your family, you need to learn how to use one of those platforms. And I can wholeheartedly recommend facebook Ads for you.

If you could run a profitable Advert on facebook and instagram for your business, I can guarantee you a lot of people will buy your products, happily join your online class if you have any and you will make money.

That is what I do most time. I just ended a paid class with more than 30 people in attendance with little budget.

So, to achieve this as well, I have a course on facebook and instagram Ads that will work you through all you need to get started.

It is course that comprises 7 videos, 8 targeting videos, and another special video that explains what to do next if facebook bans your account.

This course is different from the ones you have bought before.

It explains all what you need to do, like setting up a business account with facebook, advert account, how to add payment method either in naira or dollar, how to run any campaign of your choice, including how facebook Ad works.

All you need to do is to run targetted traffic to your whatapps and you close sales for them.

The course also covers how to set up conversion Ads for those who have website.

You can also run ads for any kind of business you do at your own time.

The whole course goes for 50k but for the blessing of this month and the lockdown period, it is brought down to as low as #10, 500

Inside the course you will also find wining ads you can model that fit in your class.

If eventually you get the course and find it a waste of money, I promise to refund your money and openly write an apology letter for stressing you.

Be an expert at using facebook and instagram and worries less about paying customers during and after the pandemic.

contact me now for the course cost to have it. 0-8-1-5-2-7-6-9-7-4-9

HardeyGold✍�
Facebook Ads expert
Re: How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product by Offpoint: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Can I pay 1k?
Re: How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Offpoint:
Can I pay 1k?

No sir.. You are gonna learn alot frm this offer and also get enough client through out special strategies on how to make money frm yah product, nd online coaching
Re: How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product by Offpoint: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
HardeyGold:

No sir.. You are gonna learn alot frm this offer and also get enough client through out special strategies on how to make money frm yah product, nd online coaching
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Stay Safe! / Follow For Giveaway# / Earn 30k Daily // Online.. Let Me Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.