Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mohammed The Narcissist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed The Narcissist. (174 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed The Narcissist. by kay1one(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Bible (New testament) was written by the followers of Jesus who lived with him and witnessed all his miracles, death and resurrection.

The Quran however was recited by Mohammed himself detailing how he was a prophet, and his ideologies the only way to God. Note also that he got the initial revelation while meditating in a cave *alone*. Subsequent ones came over his remaining lifetime most authenticating the activities he had already engaged in such as marrying multiple wives or killing his enemies.

There's a definition for this: narcissism. If I woke up today and started praising myself calling myself the "seal" of all the great prophets that lived thousands of years before me, that would definitely be me suffering from a mental issue.

Christ asked God to glorify him with the glory he had with him at the beginning of time. He also never depended on the praises of men. Any glory he got was from God and all that was written about him was from his disciples after he had ascended unto heaven (humility).

Worse off is when you realise that Mohammed lived over 650 years after Christ and over 2500 years after Abraham. Yet he wants sane people to believe his highly erroneous accounts of events during that time.

Narcissism is the word that best describes Mohammed when viewed from this light.

(1) (Reply)

Justification By Faith! / Dont Play Politics With CoronaVirus. Evang Usulo .I.Michael Tells World Leaders. / Sin Unto Death: A Warning For Matured Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.