Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is The Greatest Gift You've Ever Received From Someone That Lasted So Long. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Greatest Gift You've Ever Received From Someone That Lasted So Long. (286 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Gift You've Ever Received From Someone That Lasted So Long. by tunjilee003: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mine: brother gave me a pair of shoe,I wore that shoe during my national diploma days up till date...free to share yours...

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift You've Ever Received From Someone That Lasted So Long. by bluemansion: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift You've Ever Received From Someone That Lasted So Long. by Bola146(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
A beautiful big frame on my birthday since 2008

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday! / Man's Laws And His Court: Orji Uzor Kalu's Case / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.