Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. (13727 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mine:

1. When I was younger, I had this potential of being an engineer. You know, I made battery-powered fans, movable battery cars with that thing that usually rotates inside DVD, lamps using led bulbs powered by battery...name it! So I was known as sb who connects!

In fact, I could draw well too. The artistic/scientific urge was just overdue that I began to feel I was an inventor already that I no know wetin carry me enter my papa car go lose en car stereo comot that thing wey dey rotate. I chop beating that day say after I sleep wake, nobody talk to me I begin sweep the whole house, wash plates, go back to sleep again. My mum said “eh ehn, the evil spirit has gone out.”

When I remember that singular event, I cannot help but laugh.

2. Like earlier mentioned, I was the connector. One day, I really didn't know what happened to the compound light. Of course, I only do electronics...I don't touch electric..but Mr Base-K (as we called him) said I could be the one who disconnected the wire and cut it cos he saw me there.

You know there is an allegation that could tear your soul? The type that makes tears flow freely? That was it. I didn't even go near the wire! But I was flogged like hell. Normal normal, my dad don already dey find reason to flog..so it came on a platter.

I swore then to kill Base-K. I hated him with so much passion. It was until about five years later in school when I reunited with my friend from the compound that I came to understand it was his dad who cut the wire to help elongate his gen wire. How that part of their discussion fitted the scene of what happened that day was perfect cos it so dotted the lines. I remembered I saw the dad with a gen switch! I felt I had to vindicate myself and hurried back home with the news only for my dad to be like “is it because of an old event that happened that I can't even remember you called me?”

I died.

Well fam,
Share your beatingsperiences.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by DispatcherLagos: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mine was when hunger "beat" me up for good 24 hours. The experience was horrible

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na one teacher flog me like dat for pry sch

My head cum get contours

My mama follow me go school next day

Teacher talk say na me roll on d floor use head hit desk

I no know why my mama cum believe am

65 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
When I dey small, my parents no dey too beat me sef. I am a very good gal tongue
So, make I sit down for one side dey read funny comments. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Kharol1234: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Land for sale

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by ahnie: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.

This same idiot m the one paying the tuition fees of his son whom I have adopted as my child for life and I have been killing the child with kindness for some years now.i love this child to pieces.a child that calls me **mummy**

This idiot is slightly richer than a gutter rat.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by cayorday89(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where do I start from...? I will be back make I reminisce on all..
Modified
Being the only son of a no nonsense couple(they were meant for each other) I had countless memories of beatings from my parents as I was told I was very stubborn but if my memory permits me especially now that I have seen things, I was not stubborn it was just my parents that were too rigid and all my life were based on following rules that even prisoners will never be given, so there was bound to be broken rules which one will definitely not do without in one's lifetime even if it means death consequence. And my punishment over the course of my life ranges from beating with canes, koboko(we had one mouth, two mouths, three and four mouths), tear gas, pepper, belt etc and none was for stealing, killing, smoking, joining bad gangs, or impregnating person daughter or any other evil/bad vices you can think of.

In all, the worst beating I ever received was few hours into the new year 2004.
My offense, I left church just to go blow banger with other people( I don't even have mine just in the joy of the new year), while we were going, another guy named junior (my agemate, RIP to him) gave me money to help him buy one sound when we are coming back as his parents were giving him close marking, never knew my mum would be looking for me as I thought she was engrossed in the service and it's my chance to go have some fun as all my life was restricted to home alone on days like that. She later looked for me and found me at the junction of the church, held my hands and straight home we went.

My dad was home as he was recuperatimg from an accident, he opened and my mum explained why we were home earlier then expected and without my siblings, and I was told to pull off my clothes and lay in the passageway my dad used the 4 mouth koboko and my mum used pankere and it was a joint merciless beating that lasted for close to an hour with no one been able to come to my rescue as we were the sole occupants of the house, so many others close to it but this definitely stands out and it was my third consecutive Christmas and new year season thrashing with this very one been the second banger incident.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
ahnie:
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.
your brother?

38 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Double0h7(f): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2022
When I was about 8 years old I learnt a swear word 'suck your mother' and when I came home I took the opportunity to say it at my brother when he pissed me off. The idiot went to our mother who couldn't speak English and explained to her what the word meant. The beating I got was so bad that my brain has blanked it out. All I remember is I got a beating but I don't remember the beating. I remember everything else but the beating.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:

Maybe he felt you came to steal the attention they were giving to him.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by GboyegaD(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2022
cayorday89:
Modified
Being the only son of a no nonsense couple(they were meant for each other) I had countless memories of beatings from my parents as I was told I was very stubborn but if my memory permits me especially now that I have seen things, I was not stubborn it was just my parents that were too rigid and all my life were based on following rules that even prisoners will never be given, so there was bound to be broken rules which one will definitely not do without in one's lifetime even if it means death consequence. And my punishment over the course of my life ranges from beating with canes, koboko(we had one mouth, two mouths, three and four mouths), tear gas, pepper, belt etc and none was for stealing, killing, smoking, joining bad gangs, or impregnating person daughter or any other evil/bad vices you can think of.

My offense, I left church just to go blow banger with other people( I don't even have mine just in the joy of the new year), while we were going, another guy named junior (my agemate, RIP to him) gave me money to help him buy one sound when we are coming back as his parents were giving him close marking, never knew my mum would be looking for me as I thought she was engrossed in the service and it's my chance to go have some fun as all my life was restricted to home alone on days like that. She later looked for me and found me at the junction of the church, held my hands and straight home we went.

My dad was home as he was recuperatimg from an accident, he opened and my mum explained why we were home earlier then expected and without my siblings, and I was told to pull off my clothes and lay in the passageway my dad used the 4 mouth koboko and my mum used pankere and it was a joint merciless beating that lasted for close to an hour with no one been able to come to my rescue as we were the sole occupants of the house, so many others close to it but this definitely stands out and it was my third consecutive Christmas and new year season thrashing with this very one been the second banger incident.

Sorry I laughed reading your story and sorry you had to take such length of beating. Did you ever bring it up to know why they beat you that much?

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2022
illicit:
Na one teacher flog me like dat for pry sch

My head cum get contours

My mama follow me go school next day

Teacher talk say na me roll on d floor use head hit desk

I no know why my mama cum believe am

LoL.

Na ogo you give English name? Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:

What!
Was this just anger?

Double0h7:
When I was about 8 years old I learnt a swear word 'suck your mother' and when I came home I took the opportunity to say it at my brother when he pissed me off. The idiot went to our mother who couldn't speak English and explained to her what the word meant. The beating I got was so bad that my brain has blanked it out. All I remember is I got a beating but I don't remember the beating. I remember everything else but the beating.

Finally, this huncle has shocked me.

Cc: lalasticlala,. Mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2022
cayorday89:
Modified

In their minds, they felt you just wanted to let bad people get the hold of you so they were beating the mentality away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Holywizard: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2022
U know those old black and white TV stands that u can cover like Windows?
Back then in my neighborhood, we were amongst the first that bought TV and DVD.
So one day I was outside my neighborhood playing ball with my friends, I started bragging that our TV stand was full of money, in fact it was where my dad used to save his salary.
One day when all the guys in our neighborhood have all gathered to watch movies as usual at home,
One of the running mouths who that day was his first day of coming to our house shouted when everywhere was quiet that it was only TV that was inside, what about the money I said we used to keep there.
My elder ones asked him what he meant and the fool told them what I said. At night, if u see floggings eeeeh.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by illicit(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:

LoL.

Na ogo you give English name? Lol

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by cayorday89(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

Sorry I laughed reading your story and sorry you had to take such length of beating. Did you ever bring it up to know why they beat you that much?
It's just who they were, they felt its the only way they could tame a child who was going wayward but I was not, and like I said there is no way I won't break most of their rules because they are the lifestyle of people, imagine not been able to watch TV, till today myself and my siblings don't even watch TV, even when he changed TV, and people comes to our house they are always excited but to us, it's just for decoration purpose. And most especially as I am the only boy, imagine not having to go to parties and my sister were allowed, even school parties was only paid thrice and that was because the party fee was added to school fees thsoe period in primary school but never for once in secondary school not even for valecdictory service. I could remember when I was around 7 years,we were dressed for a children Xmas party organised by his club only for them to change their mind at the last minute that I won't be going again and they went with my younger sister alone, so imagine me taking the decision on my own going to a party. It's their way of protecting their only make offspring now I am always indoor and they are asking about friends and wife.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by cayorday89(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:

In their minds, they felt you just wanted to let bad people get the hold of you so they were beating the mentality away.
Partly also and they were religious fellas who listens to prophecies a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by ahnie: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

Maybe he felt you came to steal the attention they were giving to him.
No I don't think so...it's just that,our spirit no de eva stand each other,till date.

We cannot even see eyeball to eyeball,he's just a pathetic humanoid.
Even with all his wickedness,I m still the one paying the school tuition of his first son(ogaga)

9 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Uyi168: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Double0h7:
the beating was so severe that your brain refused to keep memory of it.. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Double0h7(f): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Uyi168:
the beating was so severe that your brain refused to keep memory of it.. grin grin

Bruv, that's what you call a 'reset to default mode' beating. grin

24 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by GboyegaD(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
cayorday89:

It's just who they were, they felt its the only way they could tame a child who was going wayward but I was not, and like I said there is no way I won't break most of their rules because they are the lifestyle of people, imagine not been able to watch TV, till today myself and my siblings don't even watch TV, even when he changed TV, and people comes to our house they are always excited but to us, it's just for decoration purpose. And most especially as I am the only boy, imagine not having to go to parties and my sister were allowed, even school parties was only paid thrice and that was because the party fee was added to school fees thsoe period in primary school but never for once in secondary school not even for valecdictory service. I could remember when I was around 7 years,we were dressed for a children Xmas party organised by his club only for them to change their mind at the last minute that I won't be going again and they went with my younger sister alone, so imagine me taking the decision on my own going to a party. It's their way of protecting their only make offspring now I am always indoor and they are asking about friends and wife.

They were over protective and usually, it destroys things. Just try to do better as you have been doing. You can start living from today. I wish you the very best.

By the way, are you done with school now? If yes, are you working? If yes, find some good colleagues to walk with and learn to just do things normally and don't beat up yourself whenever you make mistakes.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by GboyegaD(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:

No I don't think so...it's just that,our spirit no de eva stand each other,till date.

We cannot even see eyeball to eyeball,he's just a pathetic humanoid.
Even with all his wickedness,I m still the one paying the school tuition of his first son(ogaga)

That's a tough one ooo as I thought adults are able to tolerate one another very well.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by cayorday89(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

They were over protective and usually, it destroys things. Just try to do better as you have been doing. You can start living from today. I wish you the very best.

By the way, are you done with school now? If yes, are you working? If yes, find some good colleagues to walk with and learn to just do things normally and don't beat up yourself whenever you make mistakes.
Working already, have few friends I get in touch with but mostly a Hi Hi thing on WhatsApp but never used to going to parties, already planning a hangout with two of them and I have a wedding to attend this month end of two course mates who are getting married and I might change at the last minute if work intervenes, I already told them I am not sure I will be there just to avoid giving them assurance cos I know myself.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Uyi168: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Double0h7:

Bruv, that's what you call a 'reset to default mode' beating. grin
.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
cayorday89:

Partly also and they were religious fellas who listens to prophecies a lot.

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by DenreleDave(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Was still little den ...

I refused to go to church on that Sunday

I told ma folks...just go on I will meet you guys soon...

As they drove out...
I lock gate..

Switch On my Nintendo game...
I played for hours... My mind was telling me..."Dawson shebi u no u haf diee today Sha"

Was like... Yes I know nah... lipsrsealed

Las Las... They came back home looking like Kane of WWW does years...

My Dad enter his room and bring out better Para military belt made of Leather and Iron...

I shop better beating Dat they...
Since den before i con later turn 21.. na me go first prepare on Sunday morning...

30 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Sekoni003(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Can't relate, save for the occasional spankings from my mum cheesy. My dad wasn't a fan of hitting kids.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by mmsen: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ass backwards culture. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Alaefulu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
See experiences....beans dey for 800...lokoja people... 07089114909

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must A Married Man Be Monogamous? / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / Your Parents Vs. Your Dreams: Leaving The Shadow Of Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.