Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,732 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man's Laws And His Court: Orji Uzor Kalu's Case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man's Laws And His Court: Orji Uzor Kalu's Case (299 Views)

Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man's Laws And His Court: Orji Uzor Kalu's Case by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On May 09, 2020
See folks what I'm talking about, how the world is wrapped up in great deception, and how nothing good and right and just comes from it?

This is one of the many reasons why I have gone in search of the truth and I have found them (some of them), which I bring to you from time to time through my posts.

There are so many many "I don't knows" among my people and yet wrongfulnesses and unrighteousness hold sway and richly abound everywhere, with no one uprooting them out.

I intend to do my little part in this Tapestry called Nigeria.

My people, I have found that the Relevance and Essence of every Court is to do Just-is (Balance) First and at all times. Then, all other goods, that is good, can thereafter be done provided that it is Right and Good to do that specific good.

Hence the Principle that the "Court can do no Wrong". For under the First Law and the Most Supreme Law called Natural Law, No Court is allowed to do any Wrong.

For immediately it does a wrong, it ceases to be a Court and therefore loses Power to hear and settle a matter.

And this is what, plagues, every man-made Court, for the Courts continually fail to do Just-is!

Is it deliberate? I think so, because I certainly know that every wrong-doer, fears the Court most especially a Just One.

Therefore, Wrong-Doers have hijacked the Courts and Replaced them with one of their own creation.

Then, they thereafter sold their falsehoods to the world, claiming that it is 'good' for them. Then they covered the truth with layers and layers of lies, blinding the people, the lawyers and judges alike, teaching Outright Lies and Untruths!

Hence, Man-Created Courts must do all the wrongs complained of, with them attempting to justify their wrongs, errors and omissions on the ground of man-made laws, as if there is no Higher Law, Natural Law.

Thus, I ask who created the Courts and gave them their Power? Where did it come from? And What are its Powers?

My people and my lawyers, do check your various texts to see if these questions were satisfyingly answered.

In Terminator's voice, "I'll be back"
Re: Man's Laws And His Court: Orji Uzor Kalu's Case by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45am On Oct 06, 2021
And this!

(1) (Reply)

Go Foodstuff Shopping With Me At Nkwo Nnewi / A Mother / Mid Year Promo Sale Of Furniture (ending Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.