Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (143396 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by onadana: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?

See how your mind works.On a Sunday morning nah fu...ck dey your mind.Receive healing...now..now..take it...
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by poporinwa: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
The only man who never feared this man is his personal tailor.....the kind of bongo that he makes for him is very ominimious
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by SweetCunt97(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
So it's a family affair huh since 1948!

The tyranny of North Korea is on another level. Too many zombie citizens there.. South Koreans are more progressive
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by prettyboi1(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
What the f*ck is 'Tyrant in waiting'? Do you know her?

A very large number of Nigerians are dull, gullible and brainwashed. You guys act like you know someone and their family & lineage simply because America or other Western powers told you so?
Incase you all don't know, these other countries that America and their (American) allies accuse are usually just protecting their countries and their interests just the same way America is protecting her (America's) own interests. 2 sides accusing each other will both form saints even when they know they both aren't.

I don't expect most of you to understand that idea because most of you just like our typical stvpid and short-sighted leaders are sell-outs and don't understand the idea of patriotism.

Gerrarahia ITKs.

'Tyrant in waiting', my foot!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by zedegit: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own

She's right to do that. That pen could be used to take her finger prints.

Don't mess with US CIA intel.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

You are hungry.

Take your anti American rant to someone else. I'm not interested in arguing with uncouth fellows.

I can bet my last kobo that you are one of those islamic junkies roaming about this site.

Shut up you've nothing to say. I've eaten and drank this morning. Food is not my wahala Man.

Just use your head for a minute, research, listen to other countries news outlets, try to interact with locals before you jump into conclusion. If you listening to only CNN and BBC is as good as hearing from one source and refuse to give the second party a listen ear. If opposing oppression makes me a tyrant I accept it 100% it's better of to be a lemming or a dumb assss.

You say this trash because Nigeria has refused to grow. One question for you. If Nigeria decides to have a Nuclear weapons to protect all of us and the west start giving us sanctions calling us bad names just because they want to Nigeria to rub shoulder with them how will you feel?

This is what the likes of North Korea and Iran are facing but you support them thinking it won't get to you someday continue wallowing in your shallow thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by klarry79: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Numerouno94:

One thing North Korea doesn't understand yet is dat China will neva go into any war being their ally. They will jux stand nd watch. China wld neva risk it's ppl because of their stupid taste for war nd power.

Finally, someone that truly understands. China will never engage in a conflict neither will they help resolve conflict by sending troops like d US. As a member of the UN security council they have not done much in peace keeping. Even nigeria send more troops than them
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by jericco1(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
She is cute..
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Farki: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
even those telling you the story can't be believed. America was instrumental to that that broke up the Korean peninsula. They took side with south. Common, don't expect the north to be in their good book. The west will always demonize what they can't force to follow them.
I am well aware of how the US operates, that doesn't mean North Korea isn't a horrible place.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by SweetCunt97(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
ogaontop:

You said loved?
Merely speaking against him, you will be fed to the dogs!
Let alone revolting
Many tyrants and dictators have been kick out, there's won't b any different. Revolution will come to them soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:
A massive paradigm shift is coming on the earth.

Many will be taken away with the tide. Those who can't see will try to justify the realities with their natural senses.

Only the Sons will understand and rise up to their place.

This is wisdom man.
The bolded struck me in particular.
Who says natural senses are always accurate?

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own

I hope you know it's possible to poison a person through a pen.

A person in her position needs to take her personal safety and security with utmost seriousness and not leave anything to chance

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by ComradeRahmon(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
The content of the news sounds like a war film
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Originalsly: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
9jaRealist:

The power of the Military Industrial Complex... undecided
Instead of viewing this as a potential opportunity to reset relations, they are already banging the drums of war. SMH

>

.....and people are blindly banging along with them. Who really is a threat to peace and stability?... the US or North Korea? Who really is a war monger? The man is not dead and already playing out a war scenario. It is sooo true..... North Koreans see their leaders as gods. Kim executing his uncle is horrific to us... not to them. From my experience living with them.... they do hot have compassion period. They are in an world of their own..... the most others should do is to make life better for their citizens instead of waging war.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by letitrainnow(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
God is great

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Villain7: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
She's pretty though....
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by uuzba(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
See headline abeg...if he dies, na so they hate this man reach?
Did you not read the story?
Somebody that killed his own uncle?
The guy makes people bow down to him, bow down to his picture, bow down to his statue ..
They don't go to church. They worship him as their god.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by prettyboi1(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:

Of course, you're a Nigerian (I am a Nigerian too), I don't expect you to think far. Short-sightedness is a national problem for us. You don't think a pen can be poisoned? You don't think a pen can be used to steal private and/or possibly national data?

Also, what's wrong with another country enriching it's uranium program if some other countries have theirs already enriched? If you claim you're not safe because I'm enriching my own uranium, has it ever occurred to you that I also don't feel safe that you have enriched your own uranium program? If you don't want me enriching my uranium program, why don't you also disband yours?

Lol...I just laugh. As a race, I think, sadly, we Africans are still mostly naive when it comes to this game of racial/international/national domination & you can see the sad results all over all our countries. �

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by crackkhaus: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:
North korea on the way to democracy very soon.
It won't happen
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by mayormick(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
See headline abeg...if he dies, na so they hate this man reach?
they call someone a tyrant, what do you expect. Abeg only few will love him jare
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Benjamin4388(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
tunary:
See face like oyinbo demon. the current leader is even better. north Korea is cursed with wicked people

For rea..you know them personally or what the media portray them to you..NK is just a country who is insecured..they are doing all this nuclear programs so they won't be regarded as push overs..think bout it this way..why would the USA have numerous nuclear ammunition and programs and what do they need it for..but are afraid when other country comes up with their..and start painting the country to the media bad..study and research man..just imagine something comes up and the USA throws a missile to Nigeria..what gonna be our response..but they would think twice to countries with nuclear weapons because they have no idea what theirs is capable of

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by uuzba(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Btruth:
She could be better than her brother though. sad sad
It's possible.
But then the supporters under will be divided.
Some will just be angry and kill her as well.
Others might see it as opportunity for change and arrest all their wicked colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2020
tradepunter:

Can't you see how stupid you sound?? How can a family rule over the affairs of the entire people for generations... You say western media influencing people and yet you support the idea of all nations having nuclear weapon.... Ode nah you be

You're a fooooool and a very big one. Families rule all the Arab Gulf countries and they're allies with your slave master. Let them break their Alliance with the west that's when CNN and BBC will start to labeling countries like Saudi Arabia a terrorist state with tyrant rulers.

I'm sure you don't know about that because CNN and BBC don't put it up for you to see. Oman ruler was the longest ruling monarch in world he didn't have any wahala with the west because they're allies. You need to grow up make more research and watch less cartoons.
You need to get your head examined. And flush that western mental crap you've inside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Vulcanheph(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2020
She looks Feisty, i've always had a soft spot for these kind of ladies.....
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

True.

But expecting China to crumble is like expecting countries like Saudi Arabia to crumble. Their system might change but the are 99 percent likely not to crumble.
What makes countries crumble is session.
Already part of China want to go. What the west will do is engineer more protest from in and outside China.
Check history. That's the surest way to bring down an empire.
The reason Nigeria don't want igbo to go even if they are solely dependent on Nigeria for survival if s bc once they go, that's the end of Nigeria.

Already, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau want to leave.
West can explore those openings, also shift away world production hub from China. China will go back to where it was before and with strong agitation from at least these three seccionists, that is time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by dazzlingd(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
anonymous1759:

The west should stop this Rubbish labeling anyone who refuses to dance to their tone a terrorist. That's how they labeled Gaddafi a terrorist and started singing revolution.

Look at Libya today one of the best countries in the world is labeled a failed country after the west invaded Libya. If you ask the useless youths who already made their brain useless because the west think for them who made Libya a failed state they'll still blame Gaddafi because CNN and BBC said so always painting Gaddafi bad for their interest.

I watched a documentary when some Libyans are lamenting they said when Gaddafi was in charge life was better for them, one said he didn't know the meaning of '' revolution'' back then he joined the bandwagon to oust Gaddafi out that he's regretting today. That's what the west are good at. If this forum is Facebook or Twitter they would have blocked my Account or call me a terrorist sympathizer for having my own view.

Any African Country the west don't have dominance over they label the president a tyrant. Show me one Africa country with less western dominance that they don't speak badly of. They're trying to rubbish Paul kagame of Rwanda because he's not their puppet.

You all should leave North Korea alone to rule her Country as they like. That's the essence of true sovereignty. If kim is a dictator to the North Koreans, Bush,
And Obama are also tyrant to the Libyan people and Afghanistan.

Well said.....well said ...

It's all a battle, the west take the battle to the media and psychological warfare

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Urchman200: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
babakb:

Who the hell is America, over 50,000 people have died as a result of Covid-19 Pandemic and counting, a mess of a country. You and your likes want every country to be a puppet to America but North Korea will never agree.
if u asked Japan about HiroShima they will tell u America is not a country to toy with, 4get China with their Corona, when America get over this pandemic, they will definitely attack China mark my word, some of u will start shouting human rights abuse.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by tegaofficial10(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
More trouble for North korea
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

It won't happen
Let that guy die first.
It will be easy pissy cheesy
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by crackkhaus: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

China will be cut to pieces soon and they will crumble like ussr.
Lol, USSR only crumbled because they were a combination of very different people with different histories. Easy to sow discord among such s people.

The same can't be said of China.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?

Fellow woman like you fit still dey do the job well..

You kno what I mean don't you..
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, USSR only crumbled because they were a combination of very different people with different histories. Easy to sow discord among such s people.

The same can't be said of China.
There is already discord in China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gov. / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.