Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (143473 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by stormborn28(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?
prick go dey sweet you walahi
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by stormborn28(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
majamajic:
Kim should not die so, sometimes I dey enjoy his wahala to US
no be only you... Their fight can be fun sometimes
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Felix6: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
And who says one bukar suka Dimka or emeka nzeogwu can not spring up any where.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Happyguy201: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
She needs a good banging that will leave her feeling good and happy
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by mattfeuter(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
undecided
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own

She’s intelligent and i actually like her approach. . . When you dont fvuk with someone, you simply don’t fvuk with them. . . You want her to collect pen from trump men them grin no thanks! To avoid stories that touches later
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by j1mmy: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
what that little girl needs is a big black "ABUNA" - sense go correct after that!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Urchman200: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
marvin906:

dude it seems you haven't heard of mossab or kgb where those two are the CIA is a learner..
and what makes you sure the US have a hand in it
u guy's have started again ooo,Iran is still counting their losses, that is still very fresh, asked Japan about Hiroshima, ask Russia about the former USSR ,China will regret this pandemic take my word to the bank, America will reply them.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

Well said.....well said ...

It's all a battle, the west take the battle to the media and psychological warfare

Exactly man that's what most people don't understand. A very talented African player will be bought for lesser amount but an English player with less talent will be given a better contract because of the publicity. That's the same card playing in the world of politics most people can't unravel it because they can't think.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by AnanseK(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
see her face like armpit.

You have already taken sides cheesy
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by naturefellow(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Nice pants Kim. Biko, who's your tailor?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 8stargeneral: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
wicked family... if care is not taken she will still die like her brother.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by crackkhaus: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

Let that guy die first.
It will be easy pissy cheesy
Tell me how na? grin
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by babakb: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Urchman200:
if u asked Japan about HiroShima they will tell u America is not a country to toy with, 4get China with their Corona, when America get over this pandemic, they will definitely attack China mark my word, some of u will start shouting human rights abuse.

This is what I want to hear, at least you just confirmed that America is the Aggressor here, you can't keep invading and terrorizing countries anyhow you like, if America mess with North Korea, they will be brought down to their knees.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by sylve11: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
see her face like armpit.

hmmmm, cool
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by crackkhaus: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

There is already discord in China.
Which discord and who/what are the opposing sides in this discord?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Caseless: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Farki:

I am well aware of how the US operates, that doesn't mean North Korea isn't a horrible place.
Thank you! You know why they're secretive and overtly protective. They know what America is capable of doing. You can't fool all the people for 5 decades and still have their loyalty. NK is doing something we all can't see or know.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Benjamin4388(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're a fooooool and a very big one. Families rule all the Arab Gulf countries and they're allies with your slave master. Let them break their Alliance with the west that's when CNN and BBC will start to labeling countries like Saudi Arabia a terrorist state with tyrant rulers.

I'm sure you don't know about that because CNN and BBC don't put it up for you to see. Oman ruler was the longest ruling monarch in world he didn't have any wahala with the west because they're allies. You need to grow up make more research and watch less cartoons.
You need to get your head examined. And flush that western mental crap you've inside.

Right on point...I hate when people gives opinion based on media perception and not extensive studies..am a Christian but I hardly comment on thread pertaining to my religion because I feel the knowledge I have is entirely the ones I gained from my pastor or church and not on self study

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own

Any correlation between your allegation that hse has a lot ot prove and her swapping out her brother's pen?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Awww, we re so terrified, guess all world leaders are saints except that of NK.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by highflyer012020: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sweet woman

abeg, she don marry? if she has not married please tell her i want to marry her, who get her contact abeg give me please
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Niggmatic: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

What makes countries crumble is session.
Already part of China want to go. What the west will do is engineer more protest from in and outside China.
Check history. That's the surest way to bring down an empire.
The reason Nigeria don't want igbo to go even if they are solely dependent on Nigeria for survival if s bc once they go, that's the end of Nigeria.

Already, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau want to leave.
West can explore those openings, also shift away world production hub from China. China will go back to where it was before and with strong agitation from at least these three seccionists, that is time bomb.

An empire is different from a nation. The current China is not an empire, so that idea won't work there. USA is likely to disintegrate before China if you study the demographics of the two countries.

Taiwan, Hong Kong, macua. Were independent before China took over them and they are still independent to an extent.

Only Tibetans wants to leave China. Tibetans independence won't crumble China.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Her Toto walls would be as thick as the walls of Jericho. She needs a man
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by matrixme(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
What a poorly written article. Now wonder Donald Trump called some of these Media outlets fake. The city would become overrun with ... 30,000 American soldiers will... Perhaps the writer Is an astrologer. Ordinary COVID-19 that started like child's play in everyone's backyard has become an unquenchable monster. Let's wait till that time now...
If the lady is a dictator in waiting, how many hearts has she pulled out in public glare or how many public beheadings has she ordered for fun? Let's let her have a clean slate before we judge her wrongly. She may be different from all her family in temperament and attitude.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by xpool(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sweet woman
Anything white dey sweet for your eyes,
Even though i hate buhari, her young daughter even sweet pass.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Urchman200: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2020
babakb:

This is what I want to hear, at least you just confirmed that America is the Aggressor here, you can't keep invading and terrorizing countries anyhow you like, if America mess with North Korea, they will be brought down to their knees.

ok ooo
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by kponkedenge(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Well i believe the both are the case in this scenario.. Vladimir Putin is a tyrant too who is feared, but was still voted into power in the last Russia election.. If it was just fear, he could have been voted out and i believe same applies to Kim jong-un too..

There are no elections in North Korea, that's why the Kim family has been ruling for many decades now.
Russia is not a democratic country, that's why Putin has been consistent in jailing members of the opposition.... And sometimes even killing them.
Tyrants don't believe in democracy.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Tell me how na? grin
I never knew u love world politics.

South Korea has penetrated north Korea politically. Something that was impossible during the reign of their father. Guy came out oozing dictator and arrogance.
I'm not talking about their deal with other countries but their sis, South Korea.
They have signed some pacts, next is to officially do biz together, what more.
This is how it starts.
If this guy finally die, to remove the sis out of the way for majority of the north Korean people who stomach their rule is simple.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Greystone: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by chubinwa(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2020
She can't do more what his brother had done and hoped to do if giving a second chance to live.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2020
anonymous1759:

For what exactly, what's your business with them? Western media has eaten deep in your skull. There's absolutely nothing wrong with North Korea is doing. It's not a crime to rule your own country the way you wish with your culture as the pillar.
The west are using democracy to dominate the world and you support them because you refuse to think out of the box. I stand for equity and justice. Every country deserve to have a Nuclear weapon no body is superior to the order we're all humans stop this Rubbish you're supporting.
I hate seeing Nigerians attempt being politically correct or sound philosophical, cause it's very hypocritical.
The truth is that you don't feel a bit comfortable with North Korea armed with nukes. You just want to sound different from the crowd cause it makes you feel smart.
Would be here blabbing this trash if you were from South Korea or Japan, with NK firing rockets over your territory and into your waters?
Is NK the only nation with nukes?
Why are they threatening the peace of the already volatile Korean peninsula and the world at large.
India has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, are they western nations?
And what is your idea of self styled culture?
A family controlling the resources of an entire nation , living lavishly and pumping most resources into the military while the rest of the country suffers in abject poverty.
How many North Koreans have you ever seen on Facebook or Twitter or any social medium.
Come and advocate for that kind of leadership here in Nigeria now. Bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by dazzlingd(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:

That's the smartest thing to do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.