Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (51240 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nekky5(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
My father!!!!!
His departure has really opened my eyes to the truth that life offers. 18th October,2019 would forever remain engraved in my heart. I cry everyday cos I still couldn't believe he is no more. I see him in my subconscious all the time but pray I would embrace the reality. Hope to have a foundation in his name later in life to keep his good legacies on!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by kelsgal(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
My daddy,my first love
26th of August will remain the worst day in my life. That was the day He died in the year 2016, few weeks to my wedding. It hurts so badly that i cant take my mind off him. Thank you daddy for everything you did for me. Your wish for me,has come to pass,dad. Yes,your only daughter is a Phd holder. Am so grateful. Keep resting on my first love. I MISS YOU DEARLY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by muscarinics(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
What a sad day! I can't believe have been crying all along reading people's comments �
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by seguntijan(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
My Dad!!

He suffered for me, he ensured I get the best education. When I was doing my IT after OND in 2010, I was collecting 30K, I gave mum 5K which continue till after my IT and dad couldn't continue to collect the 5K, dad collected the first 5K and asked me to buy him 1tin of peak milk and #1000 Airtel recharge card that night, I went out to get it and gave him the change, he return the change to me, pray for me and said that's all he wants from the money, that until after my BSc before he collects money from me because he's not happy am in polytechnic, so I used part of my savings to get admission to University of Lagos through UTME and Alhaji was happy, my dear father passed away the period I was writing my final second exam in 2015, unfortunately he was sicked and told my mum not to tell me so I can concentrate on my exam, only to receive call the day he died while in the hostel that I lost my Dad. Alhaji passed on without witnessing my convocation and couldn't allow me to share little I had with him because he believes I still have a long way to go.

My Dad was my confidant and best friend, he'll visit me in school to play video games with me. I love him, and not even my mum filled his space, I pray I immortalize him one day. He's not educated but he ensured I and my younger sister got the university education, he's not rich but he's ready to share everything with us. He's our world.

I pray Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Aljanat Firdaus. Continue to RIP father.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Katier00(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
KingRabota:
Thanks man
Sometimes we smile and Sometimes we cry . In every situation we praise the most high

you are welcome. I am a Lady
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Midex88(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heritantrade:
Lost my Adorable Mum yesterday,it wasnt easy at all ,i cried like a baby ,but God knows the best.

Adieu My ever caring and supportive mom.

Rest on Mama!!!!

Till we meet to part no more Iya Folayemi

Pls Accept my My condolences
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Injera(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Idenoch:

God will fill the vacuum created.
Amen. Thanks .U lost her to TB
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Damseldammie(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace

The worst part is I can't leave where I am because of the lock down

Sorry for the loss, boss. May God grant him eternal rest ... Do accept my condolences
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by TweezyR(f): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
My destiny helper, met him through a woman of God in 2012, he died last year June in a ghastly motor accident, he and a Chinese woman were the only ones that died on the spot .
Chika have lived in China for 22 years and has penetrated the Chinese govt. He is a star and a great man that has helped alot of people.The Chinese govt sent him and some other delegates to Nigeria to establish a phone manufacturing company in Enugu while Enugu exports oil to them. Lands have been bought and cleared to commence work while the oil deal process is still ongoing before tragedy struck.
Chika occupies a special place in my heart even unto death. We became somehow serious to settle down when he died. Even unto death Chika I love you. May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself, where is the resting place of our loved one's who left us...

Is the place they departed to filled with joy and happiness?

Where do they go to after they take their last breathe?

I asked my late grandfather in the dream, and all he did was to pickup his bag, smiled and said nothing.

I will play Amarantine by Enya till I get the answers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
my mum ah! i still find it hard to believe she is no more! this world is just unfair to me!!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by henrymom18(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
My elder sister......lost her in 2013. May her gentle soul rest in peace.....Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Take heart dear
thanks thanks dear I read one of your diary updates about your cousin. I felt exactly that way. Hope she's good now?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by kabanayol9(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes my grandMum year 2007. I grew up in her hands, it's so painful to me till date that she couldn't witness her favorite grandson taking good care of her, may her soul continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Twoclans(f): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Sometimes I ask myself, where is the resting place of our loved one's who left us...

Is the place they departed to filled with joy and happiness?

Where do they go to after they take their last breathe?

I asked my late grandfather in the dream, and all he did was to pickup his bag, smiled and said nothing.

I will play Amarantine by Enya till I get the answers.

You will never get the answer Jason.Stop troubling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Omoluabi16:
thanks thanks dear I read one of your diary updates about your cousin. I felt exactly that way. Hope she's good now?
Oh she's great. She told me she has stopped and crying and has moved on with life.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Blackfire(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mine is weird, mysterious and painful..

Never had a rousy relationship with my dad, infact at some point I asked him ,if he was my dad? He hated my guts,whatever I do is wrong,despite been the good and industrious guy in the family..

But before he died we settled, he prayed for me, transferred the blessing of the first born to me..

But why put me through all the pain in the past?
He said if he had shown any love to me I would have been wayward, lack focus in life like others( really the hatred and rejection made me work double hard to prove that I will be somebody with or without his fatherly role)

Well my old man died on the very month, date and time I was born ( since then I never celebrate my birthday)

Eachtime I visited his grave yard , I cry bitterly.

Only wish he saw what I have become in life( by the grace of God).

Rest in peace Dad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Middlewealth: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mum, her 60th birthday, August 27th 2018 met her on the sick bed, died Oct 6th after much effort to rescue her from the palms of death, so painful she didn't even eat any fruit of our labour. Took ill when our last born wrote his final papers in d Univ. So painful i cry always and my heart is bitter cos she has labour toooooo much not to wait. I love you " Ojiware Agbeke Esi"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by annayawchee: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
To my mom who left me in shock I'm yet to recover from, your boy still miss you, your boy is scrambling to find his feet in a world so cold and cruel, it wasn't how we planned the ending, your departure turned a boy to a man overnight, our dreams were shattered oma, do you know the migraine still lingers, the vacuum your death cause remains unfilled, the wolves you shielded us away from are trying relentlessly to tear your wards apart.

Nnem do you know I hate June now? cry cry

Adieus.

10/06/2014

Saddest day ever.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by elchapoo: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Wow.. Is this for real? It's supernatural

It may sound like a nollywood movies but it happened to me.its my true life story..her death affected my life so much that I nearly committed murder secretly, who knows I might be caught; because there was a particular open occultist man that made her his worst enemy even though she contributed so much in the man's life. i suspected him, the man would have chop soil then. But he is on it currently anyways...
This world is more spiritual than physical.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Twoclans:

You will never get the answer Jason.Stop troubling yourself.
Why is that so? I would love to know if my grandfather is happy wherever he is and still supporting his favorite club over there.

I would like to know the place I will spend eternity....

I would like to look from a very comfortable and happy place with a smile on my face while they pallbearers interred my remains.

Don't you think I can get the answers if I keep on asking?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by giftiy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Have u ever lost someone so dear to u that causes tears to roll down ur eyes each time u remember him or her?

Mine was David.
David was my classmate in JS 1. The most handsome, and one of those brilliant students in my class. David was loved by everyone in the class because of his childish nd joyous attitude. Though initially those attitude created enmity among the two of us our frndship started the day he saved me from being flogged by our nasty maths teacher who gave me a maths problem that I couldn't solve. Since that day we became great frnds nd we were always seen sitting next to each other in class nd working together during compound work. Our frndship was so serious that some teachers thought we were siblings. David was brilliant, selfless, handsome nd childish nd I loved him like a brother. In summary, David died the same week our exams was about starting. He was hit by a reckless lorry driver on his way to his dad's provisions shop. He died on the spot nd rumour has it that b4 he gave up the ghost he muttered the following words, "my dream of becoming a doctor has ended". And since then av always wanted to become a doctor 4 David but the Nigerian factor destroyed that dream. Till today I still remember my brilliant nd selfless frnd whose bright future was cut short by a drunk driver.

Pls I'm sorry 4 the long post nd some of the errors you'll notice. David died exactly on the 25th of April, that's why I brought up this topic. Pls share ur own.
Yea My mum
22nd July 2009
But still fresh in my hrt.
We survived different difficulties together
Only to go when things was about getting better.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost my mum about a week ago, it hurts like crazy, i cried today when i remembered the memories. The calls from well wishers and people i havent heard from in a long time brings down torrents from my eyes.
I am comforted in the future great awakening by our Lord Jesus where we shall see our dear loved ones again.
For now i say adieu Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by baebeenayoka: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sluacoast:

Jesus, pls I hope God gives you and your family the fortitude to bear this great tragic adversity. What a pity. I'm sorry for the loss
thank you
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by amidel(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
My elder brother, 17th May 2019. He died a night to my matriculation and he even promised to come around from Portharcourt to celebrate with me.
I still miss him. He was my favourite person in all of life.

Rest on El-Zino

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Futurejoy(f): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
A

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Twoclans(f): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Why is that so? I would love to know if my grandfather is happy wherever he is and still supporting his favorite club over there.

I would like to know the place I will spend eternity....

I would like to look from a very comfortable and happy place with a smile on my face while they pallbearers interred my remains.

Don't you think I can get the answers if I keep on asking?

NO Jason ..What happens when we depart this world is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by baebeenayoka: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
pabish:
I read through the thread,my heart bleed. My son became 3yrs on his way to 4 when like joke a flash of light seen in his eyes turned out to be a nightmare for the entire family for the next two years. My son suffered cancer of the eyes,he underwent 14 circle of chemotherapy.Even when the eye was enucleated,some particles of the tumour was left behind due to lack of precision equipment during the surgery.what we thought was over,we began another set of journeys in saving his life,by then the tumour had spread to the optic nerve. CANCER is a bastard. My son started radiation again,he had radiotherapy three separate times. At the end he couldn't fight cancer any longer. Somebody help me I am crying profusely over here. Before now,i have read of cancer,but it never occurred to me how deadly it is. Treating CANCER is like a white Elephant project. I thank God for Nairaland and the OP for the previlliege to pour out my heart and to announce to the whole word the thought of Him(my Son) remains indelible. Bishop my son,your daddy is crying,your mum,grannies aunts,uncles and neighbours,even your little siblings won't forget you in a hurry. In this 21 century,it is impossible to forget you,your pictures and videos are all stored in the cloud,flash drives,memory cards even emails. Sorry we can't forget you.Adieu NNwajesu(Bishop).
Take heart sir. I understand how it hurts. Lost my mom to cancer. It's dreadful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Ashraf123(f): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmm. I lost my dad when I was in 100L and that was 10 years ago. Lost my mum 4 months to my wedding and my beautiful daughter a year after. May their souls continue to rest. I cry when I remember them but when I look at my son now, I Manage to smile. I believe you cant get over such pains but only learn how to live with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Twoclans:

NO Jason ..What happens when we depart this world is a mystery.

It seems we cannot comprehend this mystery right?

I will get to find out on my Death Bed.
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Lighthammer(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
My precious mom died may 5 2011
my brother's wife roseline died at uch ibadan in 2014 due to childbirth complication and the twins she gave birth to died too
my brother ojo died because of the shock
my best friend victoria died april 2018 due to a botched appendix operation

anytime i remember,it do bring tears to my eyes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Ctoc: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
My big sister.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

I Am Depressed / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.