Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? (1937 Views)

Hard Times For Banks As MDAs Close Accounts Friday / Wema Bank Nigeria To Close 17 Branches. / My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by naijaspeak(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2011
If google close your adsense account ( on the grounds of a user committing a clickfraud )

What are the option left for you? Usually an applicant can not re-apply for adsense using his old name and old address.

So what are the possible way a user can make a comeback into the business of google adsense.

as we all know google adsense officials do not forgive anybody for clicking an ads. They will tell you to forward your explanation but that is the end of your relationship with the program.

I had that problem when using bloggerdotcom  But I want to make a decent comeback.

please help,

thanks
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by seunoshy: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
Oh sorry, that you are a victim of GOOGLE SLAPS.You can open another account with entirely different name and address,where you know is secure to receive your cheque,when your cheque arrive ,or better still i can open another account for you,maximum of 72 hours for a token,text me 08067440536I also open and manage adsense account from the scratch to minimum of three Hundred Euro
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by murphyaik(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2011
Sorry about that, but remember that the name you will use to re-apply is the same that they will write on they cheque that will be send to u,and u know Nigerian bank.I suggest you use the same name,but let ur surname be ur first name.I hope my answer will help.
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by V6ix(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2011
it's so painful .i have been ban twice,and the second time i use the same info .not until i use different info. I use my mum's name and her office address to reiceve my checks now!
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by 1money: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
You need to open a new Google account with a different name, if possible use a cybercafe instead of your own system.
With this new account open a blog and apply for adsense.
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by succesloan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
i can help you register another account under 48hours
Re: How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? by badruf3: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
You can open another adsense account using another email.it happened to me once and that is what i did.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Ice Block Making Machine / Content Writers Needed For A NEW Ecommerce Store / Cold Room For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.