Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is He Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating??? (1033 Views)

Is He Cheating On Me / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do If He's Cheating On You / Is He Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Cheating??? by NONAME11223: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hi to everybody.I have boyfriend we are in distance relationship.He cals me and i cal him we have very good contact.I know him for many years.Now is 2 months that we didnt see eachother.But one thing sometimes when is night he wil sudenly and angrily tels me that he is tired and later he wil not pick my call.And tomorow day tel me that he slept of.The thing is that this his I AM TIRED always hapens at night i mean his strange change of mood.So i think he might be having someone coming at night aroind 23h and going back home in morning.Also when he is out of home he most times doesnt have internet so i dont know where he is or with whom.What should I be thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Cheating??? by Ktiffany(f): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes. For him not to pick your calls again.. I think his cheating on you
Re: Is He Cheating??? by James4bright(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dig deeper then. Use your womanly skills to investigate harder. We can't conclude yet. Nigga might just be having financial crisis, he doesn't want to speak about.
Re: Is He Cheating??? by klbakare(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ktiffany is viewing this topic.
Ask her.
Re: Is He Cheating??? by Ihatefeminist: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
stop disturbing that young man, he doesn't owe you any commitment sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Cheating??? by Offpoint: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's corona virus effect, he'll be back to his normal self after normalcy is return.
Re: Is He Cheating??? by Oluromantic: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ktiffany:
Yes. For him not to pick your calls again.. I think his cheating on you
Choi madam adviser. Una fit scatter home with una rapid conclusion. Everything na rush. I hail you!

1 Like

Re: Is He Cheating??? by devilmaycry: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
I can't comment....ur english off me grin

2 Likes

Re: Is He Cheating??? by JOACHINpedro: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Cheating with who for this pandemic? undecided
Re: Is He Cheating??? by internationalman(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Our subconscious mind is omnipresent, once it tells you something it probably has seen it spiritually..

When you begin to have doubts, that's your subconscious trying to relay what it has seen before to you..

In other words, when you are suspecting someone of cheating, there's 80% chance you are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Cheating??? by don4real: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Be thinking on how to spell and construction of a simple sentence. You don't need a bf but English textbooks
Re: Is He Cheating??? by chinchonglee(m): 12:26am On Apr 26, 2020
don4real:
Be thinking on how to spell and construction of a simple sentence. You don't a bf but English textbooks
See who dey try correct person english

2 Likes

Re: Is He Cheating??? by don4real: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

Say it in English
Re: Is He Cheating??? by aimmoney9: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2020
HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW
NONAME11223:
Hi to everybody.I have boyfriend we are in distance relationship.He cals me and i cal him we have very good contact.I know him for many years.Now is 2 months that we didnt see eachother.But one thing sometimes when is night he wil sudenly and angrily tels me that he is tired and later he wil not pick my call.And tomorow day tel me that he slept of.The thing is that this his I AM TIRED always hapens at night i mean his strange change of mood.So i think he might be having someone coming at night aroind 23h and going back home in morning.Also when he is out of home he most times doesnt have internet so i dont know where he is or with whom.What should I be thinking
Re: Is He Cheating??? by aimmoney9: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2020
How d hell would I know? simply go and ask him urself
Re: Is He Cheating??? by Agboki: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Check weda oga na married man.

1 Like

Re: Is He Cheating??? by Saintmary(f): 4:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Agboki:
Check weda oga na married man.
E no dey show for face o

1 Like

Re: Is He Cheating??? by Angelacruz: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2020
He probably wanted to say dat she dont need a boyfrd but an english textbook...funny
chinchonglee:

Re: Is He Cheating??? by Naomila: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2020
He might be cheating or not, truth is that distance relationship is hectic and gosh can it get boring and tiring eventually.
He's probably tired of the relationship and probably has someone else he can talk to face to face and etc
just leave him alone, if he's really into you, he'd come around

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Bought 600 Rolls-Royce / Get A Logo For As Low As 2,000!!! / What's Your Greatest Fear In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.