Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick (54773 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Shanana1(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2020
Salmom:
grin grin grin grin grin
The thing about you fanatics is that y'all never learn from people's past experiences. If you catch this virus and die your fellow fanatics will use you as testimony that god spared their life while you died of covid-19 instead of them to learn from your case that no one is exempted from contracting a virus like this.

You might have seen the news on the front page of the pastor who caught the virus. Maybe he wasn't a citizen of this heaven you are talking about. Or is it the story of the Asaba woman who caught the virus and fasted for weeks hoping for a miracle but died while fasting. She wasn't a citizen of this heaven too. What do religious fanatics like you learn from stories like this? Absolutely nothing

It is not your portion until it is your portion and if it becomes your portion, believers will use you do testimony. "I want to thank god for keeping me alive, many are in the hospital many are dead but he loves me too much that he keeps protecting me ". A huge percentage of those people in the hospital or that are dead are/were believers who thought they were exempted from calamity until it struck. Some of them had the chance to avoid their predicament but they foolishly walked into it.

Stay at home. Use your brain, it was given to you to be used.

Lolz. You are funny. You're free to believe everything you see on TV or news it's none of my concern. Yes, brain is to be used and I don't dispute that, but for your information, the so called Pastor or whoever that is infected with the virus is not me and speaking of heaven I can only vouch for myself and not for everyone. Believe me, I'm 100% damn sure of what I speak.
WHAT AFFECTS OTHERS SHALL NOT AFFECT ME
May God be with you. Amen .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taraba Yet To Report Death From COVID-19 – NCDC / SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.