Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick (55367 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Sir, I advise you read about patient 31 in Korea, aka the super spreader, a woman positive for coronavirus who after attending two large church gatherings within a week was responsible for infecting hundreds of people who were linked to that church and some of those infected people eventually died.

The God I serve is not limited to the four walls of a church and he hears us all when we pray wherever you are.

Until the Government and medical professionals deem it safe for the populace to return to Church, you should stay at home, keep praying and growing spiritually, and obey the laws of the land, even as Scripture commands us to be subject to governing authorities.

That woman infected over 1000 persons.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
dederocs:

freedom is key, we all are reasonable humans, everyone should look out for themselves using safety measures when out, face masks, hand washing/sanitizers, social distancing...shutting down the economy for too long is myopic, we loose much more...if you do not feel its safe, stay home...we tend to play lip service in Nigeria like we care, but if you look around you, you will see its mostly hypocrisy,lots of people suffer and die each day in Nigeria, with or without this virus.

I agree and don’t support a total lockdown without basic needs and supplies hygiene is important and there needs to be a welfare structure in our nation
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Vivuch: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is why the Churches should be open...

There is Little or Nothing the Government can do now...

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...

No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..

Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..

The Church has been a Major Help in things like this in Nigeria..

Let's stop Decieving ourselves.... We are not Americans, Americans are not us..

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer or Worship is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

We preach JESUS! Money is not our Motivation!

See Romans 1:21-22

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Once again GOD BLESS YOU ALL... I LOVE U ALL

Happy SUNDAY! I Am Off To CHURCH
Maybe you're a pastor or your father is one, so since money is no longer coming in, you're already telling the government to open up.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by CaseSensitive(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...
No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..
Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

And you are wise? In your own virus infested eyes. For fcuuk sake! How can Africa develop with people like you in it? Other forward thinking countries are working day and night on strategies to slow the spread of Covid-19, develop vaccines, lift lockdown measures and revive crippling global economy, while also making sure that their citizens don't starve, but no, this brainless subhuman creature is talking about opening churches. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by AstuteJay: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam, be Sincere with yourself. When last did you seat down to Read your Bible?

And do we even read the Bible in the church? Pastors read to us on the big screen. We are not encouraged to carry Bibles to church anymore, the few that carry it, only do so for other motives.

All na wash my brother

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by xcelentattitude(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Our health sector is somewhat confused undecided

The same people that painted it deadly are still the same ones painting and comparing it with flu.

There must be something they aren't telling us.

If you can jog with it and not know you have it, what's the point placing everything and everywhere under lock and key.

We need to resume our daily activities, eventually we will outgrow the disease.

Obviously, the lockdown isn't working. People still go to the market and they come back home to their families.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Why don't we all pray from our houses instead. God's ears are certainly not deaf to the prayers we pray in our houses, neither is his hand too short to save us.
But to intentionally put yourself and so many others at risk by going to church now or attending a large gathering and potentially infecting others is ungodly and dare i say, even sinful.

They don't care about your salvation. All they care about is your offering and thite to fund their extravagant lifestyle while majority of their congregation languish in poverty.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
AstuteJay:

And do we even read the Bible in the church? Pastors read to us on the big screen. We are not encouraged to carry Bibles to church anymore, the few that carry it, only do so for other motives.

All na wash my brother

True talk.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by issylarry(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Sir, I advise you read about patient 31 in Korea, aka the super spreader, a woman positive for coronavirus who after attending two large church gatherings within a week was responsible for infecting hundreds of people who were linked to that church and some of those infected people eventually died.

The God I serve is not limited to the four walls of a church and he hears us all when we pray wherever you are.

Until the Government and medical professionals deem it safe for the populace to return to Church, you should stay at home, keep praying and growing spiritually, and obey the laws of the land, even as Scripture commands us to be subject to governing authorities.

My broda,the problem is not even about sitting at home..no food to eat,nothing nothing..its just gettin out of hands
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Vivuch:
Maybe you're a pastor or your father is one, so since money is no longer coming in, you're already telling the government to open up.

That is just what it is.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by busadel: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=88857374]This is why the Churches should be open...

We are talking about hunger, u are talking abt opening religious centre. They don't relate. You can worship ur God from anywhere bt nt everyone can work from home. Work places and the informal sectors need to open with stringent measures on social distances.
How religious are the Americans. Are their behaviours nt better than ours. Is their economy not better than ours. They think abt opening more industries, all we think here is all abt opening more religious centres and building the biggest auditorium.
There are online churches, yet u believe annointing will nt flow until u see ur pastor face to face... Lets get our priority right
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Babysheart(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam leave all these Stories!
You are not a Korean neither are u in Korea..

We tend to Deceive ourselves here..

Nigeria and Africa have our Peculiarities..

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

The Lockdown should be lifted and Churches opened!

We are Africans and we know how we attend to these things

How you Africans attend to these things, please?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Niggmatic: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2020
1stola:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!
Go school, Una nor go gree, until you start disgracing yourself online...
I guess you don't know the meaning of PANDEMIC.
I guess you and your gonz are becoming broke by the day due to lack tithes and offerings...

What has any pastor done to curb the pandemic?
Open churches so that what will happen?

People like you are the reason this country is still like this.

Your useless leaders can't provide palliative measures nor carry out rapid test since this nonsense started, dat one no gree u think.
Na to open church so that you can start cashing out again...
You won't advocate for them to build more hospitals nor improve the realief material they need to give to the poor.
Na church dey your mind...

How many of your pastors saw this pandemic coming Even with their pile tons of useless prophesies?

How many has be able to heal or cure any infected persons?
RighteousnessInStupidity...

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST DECEIVING YOURSELVES.

Lol. U haf vex
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Truthbites: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
djoey89:

A quick question, i understand your need to work, but if Nigerians that normally dont adhere to instructions are allowed to return to work, and the outbreak become serious, which deaths like the type in equador, what would you say then?. Wont some people say the government is clueless, why allow people move about. If the government really wanted to help, palliative should go round and people stay in their houses.

I agree with u completely. The issue is our leaders are dull, not proactive, no thinking faculty...as such we will never recover from d effects on the economy. They copy the good side of lockdown by the Western world but didn't copy palliatives aspect...the hunger from this lockdown will be very devastating...it's like a hopeless situation
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by tonididdy(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am Quite sure your Bible is in dust!

Time will tell! Let's keep Watching
I think you mean I haven't opened my Bible in years actually you are 101% right this is because am not a good reader BUT that hasn't erased the little i read and meditate on from the past

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Femeto: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer or Worship is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

True we are not Americans. Coronavirus does not understand country of origin. Like Prof said most people don't know they have the virus so why say dey should open churches. Even if they lift the lock down. Churches and Mosques should be closed because they are densely populated places.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by sabidey: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

please, how has the church being a major help?..... Is it by serving the pastors and churches which is the usual in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Tomilola360: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

do you feed from tithes and offerings?
Or is ur fada a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Tomilola360:

do you feed from tithes and offerings?
Or is ur fada a pastor?

Non of the above sir
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by chipower: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY has used his Servants to Heal people. It's just that many of us decide to close our eyes..

GOD has used pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lords Chosen to heal people . A brother in Spain in hospital bird got connected to the Ministration and got healed instantly. Testimonies also came in from London and other countries of people who got Healed from the Virus..

I saw the Testimony of someone in Canada who was Healed by Connecting to the Ministration of Bishop Oyedapo.

I heard of the woman in London whose husband had given up hope! Fortunately he got in contact with Pastor Eneche and Prayers were made and the woman was made Whole.

Only GOD can give Perfect Healing to any Diseases. Any True Doctor will tell u that.

You know you cannot prove all these. If you can, please do. Im waiting. All you just said are mere assertions and nothing more.

All you just said has no scientific evidence to back it up.

That someone recovered mysteriously from an illness doesn't make it a miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Babysheart:

How you Africans attend to these things, please?
Madam European or Madam America, How has Nation saved lives?
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
Salmom:

You and and the over 150 people who liked his comment are intellectually disabled.

Health workers are on the forefront putting their lives at risk for all of us and you are here talking trash. The lockdown was endorsed by health workers not because the government is anti Christian like some of you think but because they (health workers) and the health sector in general will be overwhelmed by the influx of patients testing positive if we refuse to lockdown.

People like you who refused to do the right thing have contracted the virus and died but y'all will never be able to connect the dots to see how stupidity can be fatal in a time like this because like I said before, y'all must be intellectually disabled to advocate for churches to be open. Maybe because churches are centers where positive people can go to and get cured or where those that are negative will be miraculously immune to contracting the virus

If this pandemic blows out of proportion because of y'all stupidity you people will be the first to start blaming the government for not providing enough health workers to combat the pandemic or resort to asking "God why"? "God where are you"?

You even mentioned how churches have been helpful in situations like this. Like seriously? Is it the lassa fever outbreak or the polio endemic or the Ebola epidemic or even the common malaria that churches have played a role in curbing?

You have a track record of exhibiting fanaticism and you're a thin line away from strapping a bomb and killing in the name of whatever you believe in. Needless to say you aren't any diff from a terrorist

[/s]

My Brother, Even your Health Workers are looking For Help?
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Offpoint:

With all you've typed so far, I'm glad to let you know that your name has erssed from the book of life.

The devil is speaking through you, I want you to go on your kneels and seek for forgiveness.
My Beloved, RAPTURE WILL TELL!

I Sincerely Pray For u that u don't miss it!

GOD BLESS U
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
prophetfire:
mr.man, you are not a spirit-filled christian. You are just a deluded religous fanatic living in ignorance. I am a member of one of de biggest four pentecostal churches in nigeria. My GO is a scientist by training majoring on issues related to the present situation on ground. He knows de severity of de case on ground. I live in Phc. Even when Gov Wike said we should hold Easter service, our GO instructed dt our own church should not open, dt de Gov was wrong to have said so. Eventualy de Gov reversed himself upon advice from some people. Our churches are on total lockdown. No other pastor is allowed to minister anywhere or do even social distancing. We use radio, tv and internet to connect to our GO's ministration. He knows de seriousness of de covid issue. You are just plain dumb and ignorant.

Your pastor being a Scientist and you being a Member of the Biggest Pentecostal Church is Irrelevant....

You Don't know or Understand the GOD u claim you Serve. Neither do u understand Spiritual Matters..

All the Same Let GOD be GOD!

Sooner or later we will know Who GOD has Called!

GOD BLESS U Professor
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

What are the measures the Church ll put in place if they are opened?
A Christian asked this question
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by RexTramadol1: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Grace001:
Copy copy government, because other western country lockdown useless Nigeria government too quickly lockdown

Instead of using data/reports from our medical personals to find an approach that can systematically work for Nigeria/Nigerians to stop the spread of the virus.

We have our own peculiar problem, our level of social distancing in Nigeria is zero using a developed country approach in a third word country like Nigeria won’t work. Upon all the lockdown people still don’t respecting the social distance, markets are filled up with people in Ogun state and even some other part of Lagos.

Government should come up with an approach that can work for Nigeria, so therefore lockdown can’t/won’t work simple

Assistant Soludo, sorry o
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by luluman: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

Will God not answer our prayers if we pray at home?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Jackmj(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

How many times did Jesus go to Church, You can pray to God at any place

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Miracle1991: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

what is a church? If you define a church in a right way then I reply you.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Righteousness89(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

What are the measures the Church ll put in place if they are opened?
A Christian asked this question

Whatever Measures the Church wanna put in place is welcome! But I am Fully Against the Church being Closed...

Africa should not even be on lockdown...
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by mykel25(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

I’m ashamed at the number of people that liked this post.... they don’t know what global pandemic/ novel virus is.... this one is comparing it to HIV and tuberculosis.... I weep for the gullible Nigerians ..... check out what is happening in Italy and Spain u will have sense

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by SirKomA(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eniolakiite:

Hmmm

Your sense of judgement or reasoning has nothing to do with your gender or sex please smiley

Absolutely right about that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.