Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me (520 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by maureenihasee(f): 1:11am On Apr 26, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/chanel-chin-olowo-of-iwo-slept-with-our.html
Former queen Chanel Chin has again accused the Olowo of Iwo of sleeping with their 13 year old house maid , whose mother she said sells tatashe ( bell pepper ) in front of the palace .
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/chanel-chin-olowo-of-iwo-slept-with-our.html
In an exclusive interview with Asabe Africa , the queen alleged that she confronted the olowo and he admitted to sleeping with the 13 year old maid and further told her it’s he’s right to do so according to Iwo’s culture .

She further said alleged that the monarch assaulted her and also kept her in isolation for four years , she said the monarch chased her and her son out of the palace because he went to marry a Northern princess . She also reveled that the King used to beat her . And she further addressed the issue of her infidelity.
Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzjJz6EaLA
Re: Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by Braintrain: 1:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Women like to play victim all the time

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by scoundrel(f): 1:32am On Apr 26, 2020
It's so obvious when commenters don't read articles. Why post then?

2 Likes

Re: Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by funmijoyb(f): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2020
They both drunkards and on drugs. The king makers collected bribe obviously.

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04am On Apr 26, 2020
bitter women that have been dumped/divorced will always come up with the same accusations...its either:
- domestic violence
- he has a baby dikc/useless in bed
- he was abusing the kids/maids
- he was gay

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me by illicit(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2020
shut up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... / Advice: How Many People Can Gather For Traditional Wedding In Lagos? / 7 Important Things Every Young Man Should Learn How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.