Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun (64422 Views)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Martinola(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
A woman coniving with a man to use her own child for ritual? Even if they were successful, the man would have dumped her. Useless Godforsaken mother.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Jibsy203(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Afonja animals, de jazz no go still work, dem go still beg for street ..bunch of lazy animals

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
Only one tribe in Nigeria does taboo like this, and by their Food you shall know them. Effect of #600 pepper
Don’t. It’s not right.
Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by BiafraforTrump: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ohh yeeeeeehh hip hip hip hurrayyy
Afonjas pon the replay grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Memberclub(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Asampetem:
Normal news from the S/West
Only normal in ogun state

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by friday2011(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
majamajic:
They should start sensoring Yoruba movies , the ritual activities in their movies makes those at home think that it's a way of life

U can't watch a yoruba movie without a ritual line

You are correct bro, but me i am of the feeling that this rituals don dey part of them even before yoruba nollywood, they are acting what they have seen for real, I have leaved with them since I was a child.

They so much believe in it...

Every steps they take, they must consult one herbalist or woli... Fetishism is common to all tribes but yoruba and expecially that part of ogun state own too much.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Menance: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
Only one tribe in Nigeria does taboo like this, and by their Food you shall know them. Effect of #600 pepper

wtf grin
wicked

1 Like

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by jrusky(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
ogawriter:
Watch how they will turn this thread into a tribal war

It already started. Stroll up you wili see their comments.

Name calling and tribal hate is in their gene it can be wipe out.
Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
African women are the most evil wicked people on earth. Your own child!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by BunbleBee: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
A lot of you here are myopic and don't see beyond their noses. The ritual of a thing is everywhere and it points to one direction - appeasing the devil for some worldly gains.

The oyinbos you guys compare yourselves with are into ritual killings, human sacrifice and even baby factories for the sole purpose of rituals.

Alot of people here don't mingle nor research. When you mingle with people, you will know alot is going on in this World that the heart can't perceive.

Now, I'm not supporting these blood rituals and infact I'm against it, but all I'm insinuating is that these things are real and not limited to the Yorubas or blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Memberclub(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
tolijascro:
lol..... i be yoruba boy but i fear ogun state pass anything i can't lie
LMFAOOO

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by BiafraforTrump: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Samm9y:
Why ugly people like to get involved in this kind of crime

Afonjas are 98% ugly that's why skull mining is prevalent that side.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Temptee101(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Damn!

What the fvck is this world turning into.

Glad Kim Jon Hun is already in heaven. He will destroy Earth anytime soon.

Haha!!! grin
Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Bora26: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Damn!

Kim Jong un still alive man

1 Like

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Oselu28(f): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope they are richer than how they look.

Now they neither have money nor peace of mind

14 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by mhizesta9(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
The end is certainly near...God have mercy!!!

12 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by ARAGON22(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
See wetin hardship dey coz
Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Kingrefreshed: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
kizzionline:

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-man-wife-for-using-son-for-ritual-purpose/

Please i have a question. Why do all ritualists abd herbalist look so malnurished ??

My aunty has been looking for a child for a child for 19 years now and people who have them keep killing and selling them to ritualists that are still not richer than some genuine business guys at Ochanja market.

Michael are you gonna blow this trumpet or what

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yellowbar people and ritual with human being are 5/6

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by mystery22: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
angry What is wrong with Yoruba people,this people should be in the bush with there fellow animals, useless cannibals...they can't work,lazy people all they know is killing or going round stealing or looking for people developing there state to collect settlement,you open hospital for them,they collect settlement.any project you construct for them you must settle

No wonder awolowo betrayed ojukwu, because he knows afonja's can't stay alone in one country without eating eachother alive
If not for the seaport FG closed in the Eastern region after the war,
Lagos the only manageable state for yorubas, could have been headquarters for skull mining factories....just because no foreigner goes to ogun state they resulted to their normal skull mining instincts..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Theboss100(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Damn!

Stapyloccocus aureus. Why did you choose that moniker?? Maybe you got infected with it. I just weak

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Na dem...Ogun on the beat...corona could not even slow down their quest for human ritual

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by SweetCunt97(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
The diabolical love of money is vanity. Why would a mother agree to such evil for heaven sakes?

12 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by stanluiz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Afonjas � miners no dey rest. Even on this lockdown.
Ogun states and ritual are like bread and butter.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by SweetCunt97(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Please i have a question. Why do all ritualists abd herbalist look so malnurished ??

My aunty has been looking for a child for a child for 19 years now and people who have them keep killing and selling them to ritualists that are still not richer than some genuine business guys at Ochanja market.

Michael are you gonna blow this trumpet or what
They are brain dead naw. They probably think with rituals money go dey appear from spiritual cbn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just execute them ASAP, prison is full and stop wasting tax payers money on these pests

1 Like

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by SweetCunt97(f): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Samm9y:
Why ugly people like to get involved in this kind of crime
Kai and I studied the theory in criminology o. I've forgotten but some crimes are simply prevalent among ugly frustrated beings.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Mentorme: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Now; no money, no child, no freedom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Femeto: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wicked world. Money wey dem no go enjoy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Franchise21(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Some couples are begging God for kids and these ones are using God's creature for rituals...

Ogun State and Ritual Killings undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun by Trybes(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sadly some people are so easily brainwashed and have lost morals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.