Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (97623 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
See as they monopolized the whole space with only muslims and northerners. Very selfish people.

Dominique how far? I'm still in love with you kiss kiss
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by jmoore(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
krisdzhon:

Please, do your research thoroughly, Bill Gates as well as his Wife and their Foundation have been in the fore front financing the research and development of the prevailing COVID-19.

The push for Vaccines is a further ploy to wreck Vaccine injuries on the global population in the similitude of what is already happening in the United States.

Bill Gates is an epitome of EVIL! Never speak in his favour, please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLqLKNV8sLM

If you knew me, you won't bother wasting your time posting conspiracy theory video link to me.

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Mryacks: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is possible that people have been dying in such numbers in Kano and nobody cared, Covid-19 only created the awareness.

Exactly...
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by PervertProphet: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Swagaliciousguy post=88873360][/quote]

You, Seed of Satan.
What did I say wrong there?!
It's in your book. Verify it.
You just an Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who doesn't know God so God can't do your bidding.
God is not your houseboy that you can just command to do your bidding plus I am blessed for real. I don't even need to prove it to you.
He is giving me the talent to keep exposing the legacy of Muhammad who like you mocked His revealed Word while claiming to represent Him.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by writeprof(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I just hope we borrow sense in Nigeria before this Virus wipes everything living...stop the gatherings for now, coro is not joking, Africa is their Target now, be wise

Whose target bros?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by SweetCunt97(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
galaxy2020:
..You don't seem to know much about these northerners from ur submission. With Fct under lockdown, they still travel out and come back to Abuja with no hindrance. If you like lockdown Africa, these guys will help each other to travel.
Lolzzzz, nawaooo.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Princelly2020: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
maybe Kano state government is responsible for planting this story in the media.

they need federal government funding and this strange death story is a way to get government attention
GANDOLLAR grin
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Solorrman3310: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Koko1119:
Dey say it is important to die dis time according to dere religions believe.
On the contrary a Muslim never fears death,and may be it's in the Bible or guru Maharaj book that u get this idea that a Muslim can not die 8n this time,u must either be schizophrenic or severely mentally deranged to say what a primary one pupil would never try saying. There is no religious followers on Earth that never fears death than Muslims ,go and check only that we will never let ourselves be killed in the course of following unGodly things. We are more than ready and welcoming death all the time because it's written in our scripture that if u sleep don't expect to wake up so u must repent and accomplish all necessary outstanding depth if possible,likewise if u wake up don't expect to see the night,this is Islam and this is what we believed 8n that's why thousands of Muslims could do whatever possible to safeguard their religion even if all the thousand would die.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Solorrman3310: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever
Wait and see now,u are rushing.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Solorrman3310: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
nijabazaar:

The scenario she painted x playing out inasmuch as it hurts.

Private organisations need to intervene and become more decisive. Ganduje and Buhari are clearly inept like Trump. The deaths of these people dont matter to them so far its not Abva Kyaris.

What happens in kano affects us all so far we are still one country. We should start pleading for help cos Kano is the new epicenter. Had it been that the original strain that hit italy hits kano now, young people would be spared, I think , but alas that covid had mutated - 31 and 40s are not spared anymore.

Remember when the world eradicated polio, huge swathes of it were still in Kano...

Overpopulation mixed with illiteracy is never a good thing by the way
Over population yes but illitrasy depends on how u define it. U mean illitrasy because they dnt acquire western education right ? May be u are right but they are not illitrates in terms of spirituality in God ,for example in the south u will see a professor worshipping a said God Christ who happen to be the only God in history to be having natural , automatic follow-come fully functional carry-go anus and penix,a God that visits toilet to shitt and urinate,this is never a mock or lies it's a fact no one on Earth can say i lied. But in Kano u will see illitrate who do not believed God can go to toilet,to him it's an insult to even think a God can creat anus and penix on to himself,so my brother anybody has his belief and plan ,u can laugh if u think 9f somebody negative but u dnt know he was laughing about ur foolishness with the bragging of being wise and educated yet u do not even stop eating pork and monkeys.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Solorrman3310: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
philo04:
Sebi nah them sabi kill the woman weh go preach morin cry some years back....now the God of vengeance is knocking he never enter sef
U must be uneducated to say this,so if u are happy abt it then hear this. It will definitely and highly likely to spread back to u because that's what we know abt contagious disease so u are happy of being in risk.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by amapiano2019: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oluwa please save us this year.

Kabza De Small
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Depressed101: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
fiizznation:
[color=#990000][s]What's with all this obsession about kano state. It is that there is another different kano apart from the one I know? I don't get. Or it is that some of you are vehemently praying for people to start dropping dead in kano so that your sick minds will gloat about it. People die and everyday babies are born in kano. Why is there this sinister plan to attribute any dead in kano to a covid19 related dead?

Well somethings are bether ignored![[/s]/color]
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by BabyApple(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Meanwhile, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje on Wednesday denied that there was any strange death in the state, saying, “There is nothing to show that there is unusual frequency of deaths in Kano State.”

That is his peem above.
I still dey follow you back to back my sister.

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
BabyApple:
I still dey follow you back to back my sister.
My dear, my office has been on lockdown
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by ajl: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is possible that people have been dying in such numbers in Kano and nobody cared, Covid-19 only created the awareness.

Kano is a city of over 10 million inhabitants. Is it not normal for hundreds to die weekly by natural causes? We only need to confirm if Convid-19 is the cause or not.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by BabyApple(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

My dear, my office has been on lockdown
Sister please don't be upset ma.. it's just a reminder ma.. pardon me .. I never mean to get you angry.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by freethesheeple(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
This Kano death is getting out of hand yet the state Governor has not said peem to this.

maybe na their sins..lol
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Dayoayoola: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Kano is largely a Muslim state and majority of the women already have some form of protection like Hijab and gloves.
simple
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Raywonder: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Yes,its Only The Muslim,,do You Have Any Problem With That
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
BabyApple:
Sister please don't be upset ma.. it's just a reminder ma.. pardon me .. I never mean to get you angry.
Angry ke?! I'm not at all
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by PropertyBuying(f): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
They are depopulating
Lol... But really, the governor caused all these and he never knew the trickle down effects of his actions and inactions. It's disaster looming on Kano I can bet it.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Swagaliciousguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's in your book. Verify it.
You just an Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who doesn't know God so God can't do your bidding.
God is not your houseboy that you can just command to do your bidding plus I am blessed for real. I don't even need to prove it to you.
He is giving me the talent to keep exposing the legacy of Muhammad who like you mocked His revealed Word while claiming to represent Him. [/quote]

Like I said, Destruction awaits u, for blasphemy, unless u change ur ways.. educated illiterate, going Abt insulting other ppls diety.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by BabyApple(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Angry ke?! I'm not at all
Thank you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges