Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help (492 Views)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2020
I don't really like doing this but I'm really in need.

I've really been managing so well but this lockdown just distrupted everything for me.
If you have foodstuff please help me and my children with it.
I'm a private school teacher earning 15k and I also sell okrika shoes and clothes. Half salary was paid for last month and no pay for this month and I've exhausted all the cash I have on me on food. Even those owing me have refused to pay up due to the lockdown.
I've googled food banks in Lagos but non responded.
Pls help me with foodstuff anyone in Ikorodu catchment, it breaks my heart to see this children hungry and I'm penniless.

Come to my aid good people of nairaland.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Kindly help,don't just view and go,there's nothing to eat this morning.pls help
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Duchaello:
Kindly help,don't just view and go,there's nothing to eat this morning.pls help
my sister, we are both on the same boat o, I pray helpers locate each and every one of us.
Daily what I eat is 0-1-0 and even the one self is not strong at all
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Dis begging Don too much oo,abeg where is ur husband?
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Dis begging Don too much oo,abeg where is ur husband?

Husband is there (deadbeat),long story. I fend for myself and children.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by nana228(f): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Where do you live?
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
nana228:
Where do you live?

Ikorodu
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by nana228(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Duchaello:

Ikorodu
Oops, too far.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
nana228:

Oops, too far.

Oh,ok. Thanks
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by timbs001(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2020
OP. Quote me with your account number. Let me send a small token.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=timbs001 post=88867546]OP. Quote me with your account number. Let me send a small token.[/quote

Thanks in anticipation Sir.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by timbs001(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Duchaello:

Here Sir, bank.

Thanks in anticipation Sir.

Sent a token. Please stay safe and regards to the family.
Re: If You Have Foodstuff To Spare, Kindly Help by Duchaello(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2020
timbs001:

Sent a token. Please stay safe and regards to the family.

Thank you so much Sir. A whooping 3k!!
You will never find yourself in a situation where you'll be ridiculed in Jesus name.
Received with many thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Children Copy What They See / Should I Travel Or Stay In Nigeria / What To Know About Pillows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.