Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire (45290 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa / Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ask Forbes magazine..I smell hate in your post. I dont know dude but I dont envy success..A person meeting your President . Can you even move close to your local government Chairman??

May James Onanefe Ibori and all his supporters and generations never experience peace and happiness in their lifetime. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by luluosas(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Please repent. There's life after death. So what will you give in exchange for your soul
michlins:
Crime pays. Forget what our fathers told us
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by bolaayenimo: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Faceless coward. Show your face and we do the needful
Amotekun777:

Again, May whatever James Onanefe Ibori wished and did to the millions of innocent souls befall you, your children and your generations.... and gaby's daughter as well.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Kingrefreshed: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:

Yes ofcourse ! Until youre caught and exposed. Then everyone who hailed you will say "chai" we know hes a criminal that needs to be in Jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:

@bolded. Same way you did the needful on behalf of James Onanefe Ibori. How many innocent lives did you kill on his behalf? Abeg, talk true.

Fvcking Nigerian animals. Awon apanijaiye lasan lasan. Show ur face first, olofo.

Again.... May whatever James Onanefe Ibori wished and did to the millions of innocent souls befall you, your children and your generations.... and gaby's daughter as well.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
jd3trice:

Common man! these people you aspire to meet that you mentioned will even be eager to meet the/your President and Commander-In-Chief. Are they more important than the President of a Nation?
i know you might be eager to meet Buhari maybe to take pictures with him and show ur friends and so on or to ask for one position or appointment or the other but ask yourself of what use is it to you meeting Buhari is it an achievement? What has he done for you as a citizen that your so eager to meet him ,this are the things you need to ask yourself deep down ....if I’m to meet Buhari today or tomorrow trust me I will tackle him left and right trust me ...what’s there to meet someone that has not really done much for you as a president yet your eager to meet him ,why would they be eager to meet him when they have achieved a lot for themselves......I know of a white woman who get to write letter to Donald trump every year and I asked her why do you do that every year she said ever since he took over from Obama the stock market has been very good to her shares ,she has a share of 90k under Obama it was all shaky and all that but ever since trump took charge her shares has been rising and all that ,she said that alone is worth enough reason to write letters to him every year ,then I asked her do you think he ever gets to read them she said she doesn’t know but she won’t stop even if he doesn’t get to read them this are the kind of leaders you should be eager to meet not just someone you want to meet because he or she is a leader and it would be a great privilege to meet him/her .....take a look at the Nigerian stock market piece of shit when I wanted to put in 50k Naira my guy just told me guy if you put that money down just forget am just comot ur mind there because e no pay not that u won’t get returns o but if u wan to resell it you might not even get ur 50k back ,and him that has shares with 3banks they only credit him 5k monthly I forgot to ask him how much he bought those shares sha ...imagine I he bought them since 2005 ... me that even wan to put 50k down do you know how much I would be getting every month lol and yet you want me to be eager to meet Buhari....the only Nigerian leader I would be eager to meet is fashola...
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by gaby(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

@bolded. May she not experience peace in her lifetime.

Just imagine...
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
gaby:

Just imagine...

I trust dominique and lalasticlala to handle the situation....

Ignore him.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by gaby(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I trust dominique and lalasticlala to handle the situation....

Ignore him.

He's very well ignored. grin
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
gaby:

Just imagine...

Bros... my apologies. It's got nothing to do with you but, the dude that claimed to be the god-father supporting evil.

Nothing bad will befall your beautiful innocent girl. undecided Sorry abt that.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Thieves hailing thief

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
gaby:

He's very well ignored. grin
grin
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2020
jd3trice:

It is obvious your hatred for Buhari is making you look down on the office of the President of Nigeria. Slow down son, hatred kills!!!
My last response to you as i do not engage minors or people that hate for no reason...
this is not a matter of hatred ,the question is what do I want to meet him for ,Nigerians you guys are always quick to jump into conclusions you don’t want to meet someone that means it’s hatred ...you that want to meet him what has he done for you ? If you meet him now what next Even amaechi said it that Buhari does not listen to anyone and yet you want to meet him ,what has he done that’s worth meeting him now? Ok do you want to meet him to thank or do you want to suggest things or do you want to meet him to take pictures or ask for money ..I still don’t understand why you want to meet him
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by bolaayenimo: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
I can sense fear. Like Amotekun fears herdsmen

Amotekun777:

Bros... my apologies. It's got nothing to do with you but, the dude that claimed to be the god-father supporting evil.

Nothing bad will befall your beautiful innocent girl. undecided Sorry abt that.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

May James Onanefe Ibori and all his supporters and generations never experience peace and happiness in their lifetime. Amen.
amen

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
and what is the needful that you want to do ? You that your their ass licker how many car or eating dem don ever do for you or your community,ibori and co are people who stole your destiny and your claiming to want to do the needful for someone else ..these are people stealing your fathers wealth yet you haven’t done the needful to them and they will continue looting since you wan day follow and no wan lead for your life continue .

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by gaventa: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2020
If you ever wished any Yahoo boy BAD on here but you felicitate with AYIRI . May God punish you because you are one of Nigerias problem

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I can sense fear. Like Amotekun fears herdsmen

you that can sense fear are you safe where you are right now?
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by oseiwe(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Bash Oloye... Your story as a black market fuel seller at Ajamimogha is still motivating guys out there to keep on hustling...

Indeed, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is truly the father of Delta State politically...

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Ayiri never sold black market fuel along the road.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by stormborn28(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Wearing a bowler hat as a sign of culture...

So till 200 years or so ago when the white men came you guys diidnt have culture? No offence some ethnic groups in Baylessa rivers and delta re just clownish.... they just import all sorts of things Into thier culture.

Look well at the pic of ayeri shaking hands with buhari
Yiu will see a cross in the crown of thier kin ryt at at the top.. I mean is he the king of england ? Is he even a Christian? Hmmm na waooo undecided
i saw all those things. I have to shake my head
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
jd3trice:

It is obvious your hatred for Buhari is making you look down on the office of the President of Nigeria. Slow down son, hatred kills!!!
My last response to you as i do not engage minors or people that hate for no reason...
the president you want to meet look at the rice he shared for your community lol kotinu meeting him u fool lol

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by DexterousOne(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:

In Nigeria sha
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by composure: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And it's people like you that sends DM to this Ayiri guy asking for 5k to eat. Stop hating, it will only make you more miserable Etereka

He is correct...
The proceeds of his wealth is as a result of the looted funds handed over to him to take care of until the master looter regains freedom.

Is it now hate or offence to say the truth?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Ruby5: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Shey I no tell you before?
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by pakistaneducati: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by pakistaneducati: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by pakistaneducati: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by whouep: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Bash Oloye... Your story as a black market fuel seller at Ajamimogha is still motivating guys out there to keep on hustling...

Indeed, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is truly the father of Delta State politically...

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Ibori is the reason delta state remain the most undeveloped state in Nigeria because of his godfatherism by installing his rubber stamp leaders I the whole delta,from governor to traditional rulers,militant are not left out.state where they celebrate crime as a carnival.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma Clashes With Enugu Government House Security / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.