Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire (45275 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa / Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Tharaja(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good bless u in advance mam. Am grateful
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by ceej(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
They are all here answering big titles..They should go and develop their land WARRI...It is the most remote oil city I ever been..Even cities in Nigeria without oil are notable and liveable..There must be something wrong with the WARRI big boys..They are all in Lagos living posh but WARRI IS dilapidated..Unlike our Igbo counter parts..There is no south eastern city that is not beautiful..IT IS A SHAME TO THE WARRI PEOPLE!!!And the poor masses in Warri keep celebrating this guys who looted their commonwealth...IT IS A PITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by OgaSolutions: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Bash Oloye... Your story as a black market fuel seller at Ajamimogha is still motivating guys out there to keep on hustling...

Indeed, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is truly the father of Delta State politically...

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Real Warri still call the road ‘Ajamogha’ .

It was changed by Oritsejafor after the warri crises

But remains AJAMOGHA
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Donlanray: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Billionaire without a single company. Only in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by DexterousOne(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

You must not reason like that.
Nothing is wrong with acculturation.
Culture is not cast in steel.
It is dynamic.
It grows and should be growing steadily.
Yes, the things you pointed out are reflections of Niger Deltans contact with Europeans.
When two cultures meet, there's bound to be exchanges and absorption of particles and elements.
You asked whether the Olu of Warri was King of England to have a cross on his crown. Did the English people originate the cross? Did they not copy it from Christian Rome?
You should rather appreciate the dynamism and creativity displayed in the Olu's regalia.
Look at how grand, sparkling and modern he looks.
My friend, learn to appreciate good things when you see them.
For any culture to grow, it must borrow elements from everywhere.
The whole world must become it's school. It must be ready, prepared and willing to let positive influences from other cultures filter into his own in a harmonious and favourable way.
Stop imagining African traditional chieftaincy and royalty is all about animal skin, elephant tusk, cattle horn, porcupine spikes, and all that.
It lies in our hands to creatively uplift what we have.
The English monarch you mentioned have borrowed so much from virtually all known civilizations of the world.
Look at them today.
When next you watch the Queen on BBC performing the annual ritual of opening of Parliament, watch her and the procession of members of the royal family, and in their dressing, you will see a distillation of Greek, Roman, German, French, Spanish, Egyptian, etc, sartorial grace and splendour.

I personally admire that royal dressings
of the Olu of Warri and his chiefs.
The Olu looks like a priest king.
So much colour, so much beauty.

I also admire the Oba of Benin
and his court.

If you must know, the cross which you pointed out is a universal symbol.
Don't always think of Christianity whenever
you sight a cross.
Rome, a pagan empire had the cross as an instrument of punishment long before Christ was crucified on it.
If you must know, the cross is an enlarged sword. That's what it is
And the sword as such stands for justice.
To be crucified on the cross means to
be justly condemned to death.

When a cross has four equal arms,
it stands for truth.

I should imagine the cross on the Olu's crown has a high symbolic import.
Only he can say exactly what it means.

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by SmartyPants(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Wearing a bowler hat as a sign of culture...

So till 200 years or so ago when the white men came you guys diidnt have culture? No offence some ethnic groups in Baylessa rivers and delta re just clownish.... they just import all sorts of things Into thier culture.

Look well at the pic of ayeri shaking hands with buhari
Yiu will see a cross in the crown of thier kin ryt at at the top.. I mean is he the king of england ? Is he even a Christian? Hmmm na waooo undecided

Culture changes. Even many of the cultures that you think are "pure" have imbibed a lot from others.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Babapyro: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

In Nigeria this your question is a crime these days.
Nigerians nor care. Ask and they will say your be bad belle. Most want to be rich overnight. Hence so much corruption and crime.

If you like discover a cure for Kovik-1-9 and you nor get money, nobody go introduce you to Buhari.

That's where we are as of now.
It is so unfortunate
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Babapyro: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Some fools here are claiming he sells petrol by the roadside. That's the kind of reasoning in the head of some people.

Useless generation.
It is quite pathetic sir
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by ofiko123(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy birthday Ayiri Emami..
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by nams77: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Bash Oloye... Your story as a black market fuel seller at Ajamimogha is still motivating guys out there to keep on hustling...

Indeed, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is truly the father of Delta State politically...

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Are you serious about the black market fuel dealer stuff? Wow.
I have been to the guys house. That guy is living large! I counted several exotic cars ( almost20) in his compound that night.
We ate until we could eat no more.
I went in the company of obono obla ( buhari's asset recovery guy then)
Make i no talk other things my eye saw there.
Money good abeg
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donlanray:

Who told u? He owns A &A Stations plus a depot and other investments.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
nams77:

Are you serious about the black market fuel dealer stuff? Wow.
I have been to the guys house. That guy is living large! I counted several exotic cars ( almost20) in his compound that night.
We ate until we could eat no more.
I went in the company of obono obla ( buhari's asset recovery guy then)
Make i no talk other things my eye saw there.
Money good abeg
Yes, his grandmother lived at Ajamimogha, close to Awani upstairs... When his parents chased him to go to school in the morning, Ayiri will sneak out to meet his grandmother.

You can ask him when next you see him... He's a jolly good fellow.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by nams77: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Yes, his grandmother lived at Ajamimogha, close to Awani upstairs... When his parents chased him to go to school in the morning, Ayiri will sneak out to meet his grandmother.

You can ask him when next you see him... He's a jolly good fellow.
Yeah i know the Awanis' guess they live close to word of life.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by sulaak(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin this niger delta dressing Dey always look funny

The benefit of slave trade English bowler hat and Portuguese brass products.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by ufuosman(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
nams77:

Yeah i know the Awanis' guess they live close to word of life.

Yes, but not too close... Awani's house is VERY close to Link road.

Wish I could see Ayiri now. grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by bolaayenimo: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Google can help your ignorance
Donlanray:
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by pseudaria: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And it's people like you that sends DM to this Ayiri guy asking for 5k to eat. Stop hating, it will only make you more miserable Etereka

My friend shut up. Ayiri money is questionable and anyone with morals and values has the right to be skeptical about him, because you can do anything for money including selling your family for a morsel doesn't mean others don't have integrity
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by kabanayol9(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayari Emami, Oritsefemi made me known you
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by francaofzion: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy birthday to Uncle Ayiri, wishing you more prosperous years ahead.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chief James Ibori, the man that transformed Delta state that year.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Chief James Ibori, the man that transformed Delta state that year.
You're wise.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Chuky7(m): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2020
what's his story anyways....how did he make it
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by PropertyBuying(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
michlins:
Crime pays. Forget what our fathers told us
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by heronb: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
In December 2013, it was revealed that Australia had monitored Indonesian president and officials not long ago. According to Australian media reports on December 2, Australian Prime Minister Abbott recently attacked the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), accusing Australia of eavesdropping on Indonesian officials. Rumored behavior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.