Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion (668 Views)

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by goodddnews(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
my phone got missing and was stolen by fraudsters who empty my account and withdraw the sum of 350,000. this money was transfer into 3 account number by the fraudster .

I later went to diamond bank to complain and police station also as regards this issue for help on recovering my money and a court order have been issue placing those account number on hold for criminal act. luckily one of the person the money was transfer to his account was caught by the police and he is claiming that he was not involve in the crime, that he work in POS and that what he could remember was that two persons that came to his POS center, was having issue during withdrawer and they requested they transfer the money to his account and he pay them in cash , which he agree to. the money transfer to his account was #20,000 from my diamond bank account. he also claim he transfer #20000 back to my account which he did 3wk after I have lay complain to both bank and police before he was caught.

the guy is is currently in police station and have requested he pay only the money transfer into his account and go free. all I wants is all my hard earn money (350,000 ) being paid , as I feel he is a suspect and know the two other guys involve. he also went as far as bringing a LAWYER, who is threatening me that if I go to court that I will loose, that I should allow the he pay only the money transfer to his account ......pls to the expert, experience personnel and able lawyers , whats the possible outcome if I charge the guy to court in a case like this . I need advice pls as the guy have been using his LAWYER TO THREATEN ME
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by TUANKU(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
The lawyer is trying to mess with you. Go to court.
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by kozmokaz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
If lawyer de sure say u go loose... Why him de fear court
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by decatalyst(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
goodddnews:

The guy is is currently in police station and have requested he pay only the money transfer into his account and go free. all I wants is all my hard earn money (350,000 ) being paid , as I feel he is a suspect and know the two other guys involve. he also went as far as bringing a LAWYER, who is threatening me that if I go to court that I will loose, that I should allow the he pay only the money transfer to his account ......pls to the expert , what the possible outcome if I charge the guy to court in a case like this . I need advice pls as the guy have been using his LAWYER TO THREATEN ME

Bro, call the full bluff of the 10kobo lawyer! He shouldn't even be talking to you In the first place. He is even threatening, please record him while he threatens, write a petition to the IGP and copy Attorney General of the Federation and accuses the lawyer of being part of a syndicate that specializes in stealing, extorting, coercing and threatening law abiding citizens.

Get some sense into his dumb skull. He should be talking to the police, not you!

The happenings in this country just dey vex me

1 Like

Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by bigiyaro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
kozmokaz:
If lawyer de sure say u go loose... Why him de fear court
that the trick.

2 Likes

Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by goodddnews(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
thanks everyone ....more opinion is still welc
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by fearlessbold378: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
fuc.k that lawyer .....all you need is boldness , stand your ground with some back up
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by santicruz: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Forget that charge and bail lawyer. Money was fraudulently transferred from u acct to his. Which u didn't initiate. Pls go to court
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by goodddnews(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
santicruz:
Forget that charge and bail lawyer. Money was fraudulently transferred from u acct to his. Which u didn't initiate. Pls go to court
Re: FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion by Kirchoffs: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
goodddnews:

OP how far Has the issue been resolved

(1) (Reply)

Woodberry Hushpuppi Partner To Appear In Court For $50 Million Dollars On July 9 / Police Arrested Me For Having Big Nyash - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Read And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.