Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke (376 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by Osnuf34(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..

anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"

I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..

1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.

it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.

2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....

please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...

...Remember Nigeria is our country.
Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
You have been vindicated
Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by Osnuf34(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
How time flies. Exactly what he says is what is playing out now, 2020 still no change even worst than 2015 when Jonathan left office.

Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by gaby(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
In fact, tire, tire person.
Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by garetz: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Only gullible, myopic, and tribalistic people fell for APC scam. Anyone with common sense knew that GEJ was a far better option than Buhari
Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by surgical: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
garetz:
Only gullible, myopic, and tribalistic people fell for APC scam. Anyone with common sense knew that GEJ was a far better option than Buhari
The laws of God will not go unfulfilled,you reap what you sow,nigerians are reaping what they sowed,you can't elect a buhari and expect anything good

1 Like

Re: A Message About President Buhari In 2015 From A Nairalander Omeke by IlovePMB: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Every person, animal or object knows that Buhari and APC and failure are the same

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown / Father Rejects Son Video: Fayemi Suspends Aide / Wow: You Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.