Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light (1448 Views)

Lucifer: The Unspoken Truth About His Expulsion From Heaven / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie β€œLucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Upon realising that existence is but a big cosmos joke, the matrix broke.

Before you proceed with this tale of mine, it's worth noting that I spent decades, trying to master astral projection, aligning my chakra, opening my third eye, finally raising my kundalini.

The kundalini was the most challenging journey of my life. It's when you evolve, becoming capable of controlling matter and the energy around you.

It took uttermost discipline. I had to punish my body. I retired to the jungle. To nature. I was growing and hunting my own food.

From my little cabin in the middle of the jungle, I visit dimensions you can only but imagine.

Growing up, I have always loved to take risks. So a week ago, I decided that I wanted to meet with Lucifer.

My new desire sent shivers down my spine, for I know the consequence.

I have once tried summoning Lucifer, and after drawing the sigil and lighting the candles, nothing happened.

But this time I don't need to draw a sigil or light a candle.

I am a god and it's my right to meet with Lucifer whenever possible.

I was surprised to learn that Lucifer is actually on earth, in Benin City, to be precise.

This was in 1994, and Lucifer decided to have a world conference with over 2 million agents in attendance.

Over 50 million daemons attended, including high-ranking witches and wizards.

The conference hall was like a disco hall. Loud music blasting through the speakers as the demons dance and chants in unison.

My source told me that Lucifer was in room 13, and that I would have to pass through 30 demons to meet with Lucifer.

I wanted to give up. Because it isn't just a queue. I will have to literally kill any demon that refuses me entry.

When I entered the hallway, I saw 5 daemons.

They were swift in their movement, and upon sighting me, they charged toward me with fury.

With my two hands, I created a bulb around me, protecting myself from outside forces.

As they tried to break through, I conjured a vortex, which instantly sucked them into a plane of my choosing.

It was just too easy I must say. Ever since I learned to control the vortex, it's as if I was cheating.

I was yet to meet with an entity that could withstand the vortex.

Soon Room 13 was in front of me.

I twisted the doorknob, and it opened, and it was as if darkness oozed from the room.

I walked in, and suddenly there was light.

And from the light emerged the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen.

A hand reached out to me.

"You have earned your place, great one."

And as soon as He said that, the light almost enveloped Him deemed down.

His eyes were the most mesmerising thing I have ever seen.

His voice sounded like a fountain.

The robe he wore was decorated with stars and precious stones.

When I took his hand, I found myself in cold dark space, moving at a piercing speed into nothingness.

I will continue this tale later, especially on how Lucifer answered 3 of my most life questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Shalommy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Op, lucifer is in benin city? Chaii.. Why bad things like coming to naija? Oh Lord, have mercy!

6 Likes

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by LikeAking: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, lucifer is in benin city? Chaii.. Why bad things like coming to naija? Oh Lord, have mercy!

Now u know.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by PPIA: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Schizophrenia is seriously affecting many people cry

OP get well soon. cry

8 Likes

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
China is a developed country

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
China is a developed country
We all know.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
GodWrites:

Before you proceed with this tale of mine, it's worth noting that I spent decades, trying to master astral projection, aligning my chakra, opening my third eye, finally raising my kundalini.

The kundalini was the most challenging journey of my life. It's when you evolve, becoming capable of controlling matter and the energy around you.

It took uttermost discipline. I had to punish my body. I retired to the jungle. To nature. I was growing and hunting my own food.

From my little cabin in the middle of the jungle, I visit dimensions you can only but imagine.

Growing up, I have always loved to take risks. So a week ago, I decided that I wanted to meet with Lucifer.

I have once tried summoning Lucifer, and after drawing the sigil and lighting the candles, nothing happened.

I was surprised to learn that Lucifer is actually on earth, in Benin City, to be precise.

This was in 1994, and Lucifer decided to have a world conference with over 2 million agents in attendance.

The conference hall was like a disco hall. Loud music blasting through the speakers as the demons dance and chants in unison.

My source told me that Lucifer was in room 13, and that I would have to pass through 30 demons to meet with Lucifer.

I wanted to give up. Because it isn't just a queue. I will have to literally kill any demon that refuses me entry.

They were swift in their movement, and upon sighting me, they charged toward me with fury.

With my two hands, I created a bulb around me, protecting myself from outside forces.

As they tried to break through, I conjured a vortex, which instantly sucked them into a plane of my choosing.

It was just too easy I must say. Ever since I learned to control the vortex, it's as if I was cheating.

I twisted the doorknob, and it opened, and it was as if darkness oozed from the room.

When I took his hand, I found myself in cold dark space, moving at a piercing speed into nothingness.

I will continue this tale later, especially on how Lucifer answered 3 of my most life questions.
How're you doing?

I have questions. Don't ignore.

1. Is Lucifer the same as the Christian God? I mean are they one person?

2. How long did it take you to open your third eye?

3. When did you start your spiritual journey?

4. Since you've reached a high spiritual level does that mean you're immortal?

5. If the above answer is no, when you die and reincarnate do you think you'd still have your past life memory?

6. What's Lucifer looking for in Nigeria?

😌 I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
How're you doing?

5. If the above answer is no, when you die and reincarnate do you think you'd still have your past life memory?

So you believe this rubbish he wrote?

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
We all know.

If we all know, so why are we not discussing about it and how to be like them instead of chasing Lucifer and demons

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

So you believe this rubbish he wrote?
Why do you think it's rubbish?
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

If we all know, so why are we not discussing about it and how to be like them instead of chasing Lucifer and demons
You can go and meet Buhari and Tinubu in Aso Rock and discuss that with them. This is not even politics section.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
Why do you think it's rubbish?

Did he present any evidence? Did he prove Lucifer exists?

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
You can go and meet Buhari and Tinubu in Aso Rock and discuss that with them. This is not even politics section.

But we can discuss Lucifer and demons here right

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Of course. This is the right section.

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Did he present any evidence? Did he prove Lucifer exists?
Do you know what asetral journey is? Are you spiritual? You'd understand what he's saying if you were.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You're even following Ourtruth. 🀦
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by jantman(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2023
You know, I am not surprised. I knowin you are into the occult.

Benin city is the headquarter of the occult. Followed by Nairobi Kenya

GodWrites:

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by AnyanwuSilas: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Nia69:
Of course. This is the right section.

Okay we can discuss Putin and Xi too because I believe they are Gods

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2023
People are running mad everyday.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Nia69:
How're you doing?

Not the same. The xtain lucifer was stolen and perverted for the purpose of mass control.

In this journey time is nothing. It took me more than a decade, but many have spent lifetimes. Everyone's journey is unique.

Ever since I became self-conscious as a result of immense suffering and pain. By age 13 I was already deep into the occult, trying to make meaning of my existence.

Death is unreal. We don't die. We merely step out of this water spacesuit we call body. In 2007, I went through a process known as samadhi, where I became one with the universe and after 3 days, I arose. We are all immortals. Except that some are aware, and some are zombies, or NPCs as I prefer to call them.

When one reincarnate they are shielded from past memories, unless it's one who have already awakened. In that case you can choose when and where you reincarnate. But without awakening you are at the mercy of the universe. Many are stuck in an eternal loop of rebirth because they are still slave to their ego.

Every year numerous conferences are held, and the venue could be anywhere. I don't think there's anything special with Nigeria, except that it is the only country that's incredibly divided.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Lucifer is a she...

Not a he....

It is a title that only a woman can have..

Literally it means "light bearer"

Exoterically it means "mother of the light"...

So if you know who the light is...it is easy to figure out who Lucifer is....

FYI she is Mary the mother of jesus

Since jesus is the light....according to John 12.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:
Lucifer is a she...

Not a he....

Neither.

But I prefer to use the pronoun, He.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
GodWrites:

Neither.

But I prefer to use the pronoun, He.

Lucifer is the so called "queen of heaven"

She can't be a he...
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lucifer is the so called "queen of heaven"

She can't be a he...

You don't know what 'neither' is?
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
GodWrites:

You don't know what 'neither' is?

She can't be neither..Orishas are either he or she...that is gods or goddesses..

She is the goddess of love, wisdom, death and destruction....

The yorubas calls them Orishas..
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

She can't be neither..Orishas are either he or she...that is gods or goddesses..

She is the goddess of love, wisdom, death and destruction....

Orishas is not Lucifer, but a mere deity.

Since you have refused to learn from someone who have actually met Lucifer,

Then I leave you to you.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
GodWrites:

Orishas is not Lucifer, but a mere deity.

Since you have refused to learn from someone who have actually met Lucifer,

Then I leave you to you.

Which brand of mushroom or "Igbo" did you take...?

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
The bible calls them Angels or the sons of God.

Lucifer is the Orisha known as Osun In Yoruba mythology.....

She is inanna in Babylonian mythology
She is Venus in Roman

She is Aphrodite in Greeks

She is Kali in Indian

She is Ishtar in sumerian

She is also Mary the mother of jesus in Christianity..

She is Isis in Egyptian

She is Osun in Yoruba mythology...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Okay we can discuss Putin and Xi too because I believe they are Gods
You can do that with someone else. I'm not interested.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
GodWrites:

Not the same. The xtain lucifer was stolen and perverted for the purpose of mass control.

In this journey time is nothing. It took me more than a decade, but many have spent lifetimes. Everyone's journey is unique.

Ever since I became self-conscious as a result of immense suffering and pain. By age 13 I was already deep into the occult, trying to make meaning of my existence.

Death is unreal. We don't die. We merely step out of this water spacesuit we call body. In 2007, I went through a process known as samadhi, where I became one with the universe and after 3 days, I arose. We are all immortals. Except that some are aware, and some are zombies, or NPCs as I prefer to call them.

When one reincarnate they are shielded from past memories, unless it's one who have already awakened. In that case you can choose when and where you reincarnate. But without awakening you are at the mercy of the universe. Many are stuck in an eternal loop of rebirth because they are still slave to their ego.

Every year numerous conferences are held, and the venue could be anywhere. I don't think there's anything special with Nigeria, except that it is the only country that's incredibly divided.

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Funny... It's either you are lieing or being decieved. You fought demons with nothing... Only a born again can do that. No human, I repeat no human, can challenge any demon or talk more of wanting to kill one without Jesus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lust Sinful? / What Are Your Reasons For Praising God / BIBLE STUDY: Be Glad When People Mock You Because You Are Serving God (matthew 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.