Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Could It Be Satan Vs God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Satan Vs God (4122 Views)

Agenda 21- The Coming New World Order Vs God’s Agenda / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 4:21am On May 27, 2020
Satan vs God?

Who is God?

The African divine principles are God.

You and I could grow in spirituality or does something so revolutionary that we can become a god.

Foreigners came to Africa, found out about our divine principles and called them God.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God

Satan is a Eurocentric concept.

As in, there's no Satan in African ideology.

What does that tell us?

That tells us that we are connected to God by the hip, whilst our enemies are connected to Satan. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2020
The easiest way to look at this is that any ideology that exist outside of the say so of the African has a high probability to being demonic and malicious.

For instance, all these foreign extremist ideologies are most definately demonic and malicious.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 7:52am On May 28, 2020
Amujale:
Satan vs God?

Who is God?

The African divine principles are God.

You and I could grow in spirituality or does something so revolutionary that we can become a god.

Foreigners came to Africa, found out about our divine principles and called them God.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God

As in, there's no Satan in African ideology.

What does that tell us?

That tells us that we are connected to God by the hip, whilst our enemies are connected to Satan. Fact.

Who is Elenini in Yoruba religion?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
PastorAIO:

Who is Elenini in Yoruba religion?

Ela's wife
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2020

There is no Satan character in African ideology.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
Amujale:

Ela's wife

Are you on crack?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
PastorAIO:

Are you on crack?

Right back at you.

Are you on crack?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2020
There is no Satan character in African ideology.

Satan is a Eurocentric concept

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on African history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
Amujale:

Right back at you.

Are you on crack?

Oh my god! I do mistake. I fed the troll.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
PastorAIO:

Oh my god! I do mistake. I fed the troll.

Perhaps i should've simply ignored you.

You asked a question that you have no clue about and i gave you an honest answer and you think it right to call that trolling?

Why bother ask a question?

Now i know to ignore you next time.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
There is no concept of Satan in the old testament, the way the Christian define it... There is none too in African spirituality..

The Europeans created Satan as a mockery against the creator.. There is just nothing God created he can't control... To think differently is an insult against God....

The Romans created Christianity as a dualistic ideology.. Rather than a monolistic one..

There is only one power in the world.. That is why it is called a universe.. Comprende??
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On May 28, 2020
sonmvayina:
There is only one power in the world.. That is why it is called a universe.. Comprende??
I see someone hasn't heard of a multiverse. grin
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I see someone hasn't heard of a multiverse. grin
.. It is just a theory... It does not invalidate my comment. .
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
sonmvayina:
.. It is just a theory... It does not invalidate my comment. .
So is the concept of a universe.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So is the concept of a universe.

So our world is not a universe?.. With the Stars and planets and sun....

Hmmm.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On May 28, 2020
sonmvayina:
So our world is not a universe?.. With the Stars and planets and sun....
Hmmm.
Well, has anyone reached the boundaries of it all to know this for a fact? No, hence why it is theoretical. The multiverse idea suggests that beyond the boundaries of our universe may lie other universes grin
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, has anyone reached the boundaries of it all to know this for a fact? No, hence why it is theoretical. The multiverse idea suggests that beyond the boundaries of our universe may lie other universes grin
So ours is a universe... Just like I said.. So your point does not invalidate mine...
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
So ours is a universe... Just like I said.. So your point does not invalidate mine...
Invalidate? No, simply trying to inform is all. There is likely more beyond that which you know as your universe.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Invalidate? No, simply trying to inform is all. There is likely more beyond that which you know as your universe.
Might be... But that does not negate the fact that ours is a universe... Does it?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

Might be... But that does not negate the fact that ours is a universe... Does it?
undecided
sonmvayina:
Are you sure about that ? undecided
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

undecided

Are you sure about that ? undecided
100%

You want biblical quotes?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 7:24am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

100% You want biblical quotes?
You mean biblical mention of multiverses and how even your power assertion fit even that? undecided undecided
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You mean biblical mention of multiverses and how even your power assertion fit even that? undecided undecided

You dull Sha.... I am talking about universe..

In other universes they might be multiple Gods, that responsible for it, but this our very own.. There is only one.. He is responsible for everything, both good and evil, light and darkness, right and wrong... Even if Satan exists, he is not a dual opposite of God...

My point.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
You dull Sha.... I am talking about universe..
So the power only applies to this universe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So the power only applies to this universe? undecided

Now your catching on..

But again, do you know any other universe?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 7:50am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
Now your catching on.. But again, do you know any other universe?
Do truly know of any yourself? For all you and I know, your universe may begin and end in your mind... your perception of your world. And mine begins and ends in my mind.. grin
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do truly know of any yourself? For all you and I know, your universe may begin and end in your mind... your perception of your world. And mine begins and ends in my mind.. grin
Are you diving into the metaphysical now... Or we are still on queue?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 8:01am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

Are you diving into the metaphysical now... Or we are still on queue?
sonmvayina:
In other universes they might be multiple Gods, that responsible for it, but this our very own.. There is only one.. He is responsible for everything, both good and evil, light and darkness, right and wrong... Even if Satan exists, he is not a dual opposite of God...
Just wondering if we are referring to the one that starts and ends in your mind, or the one that starts and ends in my mind...
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Just wondering if we are referring to the one that starts and ends in your mind, or the one that starts and ends in my mind...

Same... Same bro, they are the same...
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 8:15am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
Same... Same bro, they are the same...
I can tell you that in my universe, there are many gods, but there is one God. And He is the source of everything else.... good, evil, light...darkness etc. everything is from Him and is Him. There are infinite universes as well but the same God.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by sonmvayina(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I can tell you that in my universe, there are many gods, but there is one God. And He is the source of everything else.... good, evil, light...darkness etc. everything is from Him and is Him. There are infinite universes as well but the same God.

So what is it, I have been saying all these while..?

Or you just love plagiarism... Lol
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 9:27am On May 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
So what is it, I have been saying all these while..?

Or you just love plagiarism... Lol
Just making sure we are even talking of the same God here since mine is a power not limited to the one universe, grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" / Scientific Evidence For The Biblical Neplhim ? / The Founder Of The Church Of Amadioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.