Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach (7062 Views)

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
From the Sahara desert to the Sahel Savannas, The Great lakes and the highlands, Africa remains one of the continents blessed by nature. Not only known for its rich resources and strong spirited citizens, one distinctive feature the continent is blessed with is beautiful and curvy women whose intelligence knows no bounds.

Geography of Africa - Wikipedia

Our case study today is Nyakim Getwech, a Sudanese model who has in more ways than one emphasized and amplified the truth captured in the first paragraph. In a world today were low self esteem is on the rise, the need to feel accepted has initiated many into a cosmetic cult of toxicity with little or nothing to show for it. Blame it on racism, slavery, post colonial blues or whatever name you wish to give it, Nyakim Gatech chose not to be swindled by the tempest of societal pressure tossed at her just to fit the stereotypical definition of today’s beautiful.

While millions of women across the globe are paying the high price for bleaching, Nyesom Gatwech got recognized by the Guinness book of World records for having the darkest skin tone on earth.

The model has graced covers of countless magazines as her alluring and uniquely black yet divine skin tone redefines the very definition of beauty.

Nyakim has set the standard for many African ladies who have felt insecure about their different skin tones and whenever she walks the red carpet or runway, Nyakim commands the attention of everyone and steals the moment without an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Gwagone: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
black and shining

every woman is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by LearnITsmash(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Damn, I normally don't like dark ladies but wow I will knock this lady up with my kids if given the chance, she is hot grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by devilmaycry: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
I can't believe everything abt her is black grin...

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by spinna: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Melanin overload.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by illicit(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
she suppose dey wear white

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by klbakare(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
You'd have to turn on the light to see this woman very well.

She has done well tho.
She has accepted who she is

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Ikemefuna18:
Black and beautiful. Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
black is what? Chai! See hypocrisy.. talk wetin dey your mind, talk am grin
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by seanwilliam(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
If this one go jam u for 1 am, when u dey bathe, Kon touch u from behind... e don finish be that grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Ashly15: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Minxie(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
She is so gorgeous! The way her skin shines is absolutely brilliant... I'm mesmerised... wow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by jesmond3945: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Damn, I normally don't like dark ladies but wow I will knock this lady up with my kids if given the chance, she is hot grin cheesy
why dont you like dark ladies?

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by jesmond3945: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
klbakare:
You'd have to turn on the light to see this woman very well.

She has done well tho.
She has accepted who she is
and i wont turn light to look at you? are you white?
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by jesmond3945: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
illicit:
she suppose dey wear white
why? do you wear white yourself?
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by klbakare(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
and i wont turn light to look at you? are you white?

That's an hyperbole, olodo
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by jesmond3945: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
klbakare:

That's an hyperbole, olodo
ok
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Allen102: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
She is too black in some of the pics she looks dirty. Black is beautiful my foot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Graysons: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
She too black habeg how person wan carry see her toto 4 night? in one word.

She's Disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by purples25(f): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
She shines. Beautiful woman. How can her fellow blacks here call her dirty and disgusting? Some people think that because some of us are brown then we are somehow better. No, wrong, to other races, when biased, we are all dirty to them, forget that you are a different shade of black or brown. So this is our sister in all ramifications, and if you call her dirty, your light or dark brown skin makes you the same.

6 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nyenom: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gwagone:
black and shining
every woman is beautiful
If And Only If The Black Ones Don't Bleach Their skins At All Jhoor ;-) ;-)
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by mytime24(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
image If she dey naija nd nepa take light for night cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by illicit(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
why? do you wear white yourself?
I really thought it will be a nice combination and the effect will be WOW....

yes I wear white, especially underwear. it's my favorite colour.
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
purples25:
She shines. Beautiful woman. How can her fellow blacks here call her dirty and disgusting? Some people think that because some of us are brown then we are somehow better. No, wrong, to other races, when biased, we are all dirty to them, forget that you are a different shade of black or brown. So this is our sister in all ramifications, and if you call her dirty, your light or dark brown skin makes you the same.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by SaintBishop: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
She's indeed the Queen of darkness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Mazikic(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
...And pink in the middle!!!
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by seanmozilla: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
BLACK PANTHER!
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Elimon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is real black
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by chubinwa(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Queen of darkness indeed
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by X0012(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well said..
Black is Gold.
Black is bold and beautiful

purples25:

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Mhimi007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
If this one go jam u for 1 am, when u dey bathe, Kon touch u from behind... e don finish be that grin
i could have agreed with you o but i just thinking "why should i bathe by 1am..no buh why"?
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Vickygirk(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
She is beautiful smiley.
Her black colour added richness to her beauty.

Black truly is beautiful and she is a worthy example of that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome. / Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why / Munachi Abii boobs spill out at event (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.