Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach (7060 Views)

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Sabadon(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
damn....i love her already

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
purples25:
She shines. Beautiful woman. How can her fellow blacks here call her dirty and disgusting? Some people think that because some of us are brown then we are somehow better. No, wrong, to other races, when biased, we are all dirty to them, forget that you are a different shade of black or brown. So this is our sister in all ramifications, and if you call her dirty, your light or dark brown skin makes you the same.

Internalised and embodied self hate and slavery of the mind. It becomes intergenerational too. The ethos of being “conquered” with slavery, colonialism, religion, education, all.
Only minds that are independent wouldn’t be in this soul trap. The insecure, little minds live in the hole and make banal and crass jokes to defend and cover for this glaring deficiency they have. They tell you it’s their choice, defend it and expose their monumental ignorance. That phrase “laughing at your stupidity” comes to mind. Skin bleaching resides in this hellhole too.
It would be really funny if it weren’t so tragic cry

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Dominatrix(f): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by dazzlingd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Her colour is exaggerated by the photo editing..

Shes dark but not as black as the pictures made her to look
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
GOOD One
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Liposure: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is actually Black beauty
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Harry00(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Even shocked her palm is black, shes beautiful though
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Vulcanheph(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
As much as i love our black Skin as africans....this one too black abeg, i'm already dark so i can't go for this one for the Sake of my kids......i no want come born Ninja
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by galadima77(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gwagone:
black and shining

every woman is beautiful

Not true.

Forgive me though!
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Kobicove(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
devilmaycry:
I can't believe everything abt her is black grin...

angry
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2020
devilmaycry:
I can't believe everything abt her is black grin...
No not everything her teeth is White.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Gwagone: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2020
galadima77:

Not true.
Forgive me though!
What's your reason for saying that?
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by Rickjordan(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Allen102:
She is too black in some of the pics she looks dirty. Black is beautiful my foot.
Fact cheesy
Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by caye(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Allen102:
She is too black in some of the pics she looks dirty. Black is beautiful my foot.

...as usual, the foolish nearndethal white brutes, coming from storm front.org and other silly white racists are here! Give it to them. Complete idiots.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach by galadima77(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Gwagone:
What's your reason for saying that?

Remember that one that beat her housemaid to death and staged a suicide by hanging her lifeless body.

Not all women are beautiful... They may have been created beautifully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List And Photos Of Hot Nigeria Video Vixens Rocking 2019-2020 / See The House Of America’s Richest Athlete – Floyd Mayweather! / Chidi Dike Biography, Career, Age, Movies, Girlfriend, Parent, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.