Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo (35707 Views)

T.A Orji To South-East Governors: Leave ESN Alone, Focus On Ebubeagu / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / EFCC Bust Hindu Oath Documents In Senator T. A. Orji's House In Abuja- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Dpharisee: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro pls why was he imprisoned?? The funniest thing he didn't attend his campaigns.

He was imprisoned for embezzling Abia state funds as Chief of Staff to Orji Uzor Kalu who then made him the party governorship candidate in the massively rigged elections in 2007 to cover his track.
Orji Uzor Kalu is in jail as the perpetrator while T.A Orji is facing investigation as accomplice and for his own looting as governor.
In order not to attract attention, he has remained silent in the Senate, avoiding any controversial bills that can make it look as if he is opposing the Govt unlike his fellow Abia Senator Abaribe who speaks out at the floor of the house

2 Likes

Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Dansuqi: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
gidgiddy:
Orji remains the only man in Nigerian political history who ran for, and won the the Governorship position of a state while in prison

Its only in the disaster called Nigeria can such a thing happen
I dislike him greatly
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by osusuallstars: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Too small considering the 500b plus you looted
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Bolosiye: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
My question is how did him even come up with this awkward combination......Beans and idomie? Omon back in my university days when i tried out this combination as that was the only available, plus the fact that i was low of food stock. I lost focus and concentration in class due to the running stomach that resulted from the food...and i have since deleted this from my menu due to the ugly experience..
Caution: my people of Abia don't try this at home to combine this food. Its better when you cook them separately...in that way you can enjoy
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you Orji oke agu na ata ego but this is not enough. You can do better than this.
To all those who are still thinking of what to give the people. Add akpu and some money do that they can make soup. Indomie no dey stay for belle.
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dpharisee:

He was imprisoned for embezzling Abia state funds as Chief of Staff to Orji Uzor Kalu who then made him the party governorship candidate in the massively rigged elections in 2007 to cover his track.
Orji Uzor Kalu is in jail as the perpetrator while T.A Orji is facing investigation as accomplice and for his own looting as governor.
In order not to attract attention, he has remained silent in the Senate, avoiding any controversial bills that can make it as if he is opposing the Govt unlike his fellow Abia Senator Abaribe

Ok. So was it Obasanjo that jailed him??

Besides hw many months did he spend in Prison. Couldn't get all this information on Google.
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Isoduwa(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Commonsense99:

No, he was literarily threatened by ipob.
grin grin
Some days ago Nnamdi kanu called out all the former South East governors who looted and still looting in the senate to come out and donate.
Few days later, stingy crook like Rochas donated, crafty agbero like Orji have donated, and still counting... These men surely would love to visit Europe with peace of mind someday grin
Sometimes aggression works better than dialogue after all.

No freedom without blood

Anyway carry go birds dey fly tonight
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by 1stola: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
CastedAyo:
In a bid to Complement the efforts of the Abia State Government, the Senator Representing Abia Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly Senator Theodore Orji is set to distribute 300 Bags of Beans and 1240 Cartons of Indomie, IGBERE TV has learned.

A Statement endorsed by the Chief Liaison Officer to the Senator representing Abia Central Senatorial Zone,Hon Ifeanyi Umere,the Bags of Beans, Cartons of Indomie and other palliative materials will be distributed through the six local government areas of Abia Central Senatorial Zone..

To this end, Ward and Community Leaders in the Zone, are requested to be at their council headquarters on Monday, 27th of April, to take delivery of their own palliatives meant for the vulnerables in their area.

The Local Government Chairmen are expected to give each Ward/Community Leaders, five bags of beans and twenty cartons of indomie for onward distribution to the less privileged in their area.

The Liason Officer stated that Senator T.A Orji, appeals to his constituents to continue to maintain high level of hygiene and other directives as stipulated by the Abia Government during this period as he believes that this situation calls for serious caution on the part of all.

http://igberetvnews.com/1349152/covid19-sen-t-orji-set-distribute-300-bags-beans-1240-cartons-noddles-constituents/
It will not be well with him.

Useless man.
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hold up... I thought this man was in jail
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Zino990(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Don’t eat those beans and rice
I got some classified information on dark web
Heed my warning!!
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by olungwa(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
How real is this. i wonder the shop where you took this pics to show Abia people. Give them their stolen billions of naira in your custody so that they buy food themselves. yeye man
gidgiddy:
Orji remains the only man in Nigerian political history who ran for, and won the the Governorship position of a state while in prison

Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Sojiboi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thief after all the looting this is all you could do
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by TONY2254(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone this corona break?Join Candynews Today.

See how it works here

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by mindtricks: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

That one na American Wonder, abi I should say African Magic? grin
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by mindtricks: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sojiboi:
Thief after all the looting this is all you could do

You want make im be like say him no follow give?
Guy man wan join the bandwagon. No time. grin
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by chinaze4real(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
i dont know why i hate this man with passion ..... even if he give me federal govt job, i will not like him
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by nobilie: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2020
The thieve himself
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by idinc(m): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Steal the peoples' billions, share them a few bags of grains and cartons of noodles, they sing out your name in unison..."T.A Orji ka anyi ga eso oo ma o na eje eje ma o na ala ala T.A Orji k'anyi ga eso oo"
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by jerryfemi88: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

He wasnt d only please use ur google
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by chukwumzurum(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Mpa Ukwu Abia �
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by drmikeadams(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
T.A Orji beans and indomie kill you there. it shall never be well with T.A Orji. he remains the worst governor in south east after mbadinuju. a useless fellow who retrenched igbo workers from other states claiming they are non indigenes. this man killed many directly and indirectly.
funny thing is, with all the money they stole, they don't still look better. most don't sleep at night. abia state remains like a shadow of itself.
they should ask Abacha, MKO, kyari and co. they can't take their loot to hell. go to aba and see how they destroyed a whole commercial hub.
T.A will remain a legendary failure.

Where is SONOFEL Come and prove this statement wrong grin grin

Come and defend ur abia paymasters
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by drmikeadams(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Dpharisee:

In order not to attract attention, he has remained silent in the Senate, avoiding any controversial bills that can make it as if he is opposing the Govt unlike his fellow Abia Senator Abaribe
grin grin grin

No wonder na only abaribe dey talk,,,the other charley don dey dumb

1 Like

Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 27, 2020
.... a BIG THIEF has come to donate
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Dpharisee:

God Punish him even in Death
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by juicekunlex4u(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Corona virus now make all senetors to be distributing food, 9magine on a normal ground, follow everybody home and give raw cash, if u don't know people house nepa will help u out, cos the distribute bills to each houses
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2020
The very first day I saw this criminal campaign banner along umuikai junction port Harcourt / Enugu express road, the first thing I altered , chai this one look like Broadway light criminal who will even vote for this malnourished looking politician I don't even know him ,his former position and his sponsorship ( Orji ujor kalu) before I made that former statement, I gave him zero chance of coming even distance 4th position in the forthcoming election, not knowing he is the nightmare coming to befall Abias for the next 16 years... This man and his family robbed Abia state blind,even up till now they still receive loyalists from the poor clown from Ngwa (Ikpeazu) he installed there.... Where is Abba Kyria today He is no more, the money this Ediot and his family stole is more than enough to feed all the south Eastern states for the next 2 years
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by DedeNkem: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2020
T. A. Orji supposed to be in prison. He is a criminal! His son who helped him loot billions from Abians shouldn't be spared too.
Re: Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Your father should go an imprison him nah.

Jealousy will kill people.

Aspirer to go higher in life and don't to spread rubbish rumor about people because of greediness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.