Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who's Responsible For Your Arrival Into The World? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Responsible For Your Arrival Into The World? (251 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / Who's Responsible For Your Arrival Into The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Responsible For Your Arrival Into The World? by miniziter(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just thinking aloud! What of if my Dad had not married my mum, will I still exist?
Re: Who's Responsible For Your Arrival Into The World? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
miniziter:
Just thinking aloud! What of if my Dad had not married my mum, will I still exist?
You wouldn't have existed, at least biologically speaking. It takes the sperm of your dad and an egg from your mum to make you. So someone else wouldn't have been able to give birth to you. But maybe spiritually cheesy who knows?
I find it funny when some parents say "thank you for choosing me to be your parent" like? Your sperm and egg is already a part of you now, same as any part of your body. So biologically that child is already yours even in absential, na only sperm remain make me sef activate one of my eggs tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / What Do Women Want In Their Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.