Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) (2295 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by pressinformant: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Actress Omoni Oboli posted her birthday celebration photo today on IG. She also thank her fans for the support and wishes on her birthday.

See what she wrote below..

I forgot to post my birthday picture �
And to say THANK YOU for the love!
Omo I’m still answering messages since 4 days now. You all are AMAZING! God bless you ��
I had a fun filled day. Woke up early and cooked up a storm for a big party of…5 ���
Thanks for the love guys. Love you all with all my heart ���
Shall we continue my birthday…
PS: LOVE IS WAR starts showing exclusive to Netflix from this Wednesday 29th ������

https://pressinformant.com/see-how-actress-omoni-oboli-celebrated-her-42nd-birthday-after-4-days-photo/

Re: See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by pressinformant: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
lovely
Re: See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by pressinformant: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
she looks lovely
Re: See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
She looks good for her age smiley
Re: See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
beautiful, but why she open her chest down
Re: See How Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday, After 4 DAYS (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Waiting for the person who will say that it's Photoshopped

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) / Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) / Breaking News!cee Dee John(ibu Chineke) Nigeria Fast Rising Comedian Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.