Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Should Parents With Little Kids Have Househelp - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Parents With Little Kids Have Househelp (1065 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should Parents With Little Kids Have Househelp by SweetCunt97(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
babasade:
So something happened this afternoon
My house girl of 14 years old was having sex with my bro in-laws son of 8years I caught them in my kitchen store was looking at them for almost 5 minutes without them noticing.
If you see the way the girl was trying to level down with the boy Ehn cos she is a bit taller than him, she hasn't even started menstruating She was carried away and trying to feel every bit of it. God i Was speechless. She is definitely going back after the lock down
After so many interrogation, the boy said it's their second time and he was lured.
But really do parents with little kids need househelp because of this kind of exposure.
Women gotta work now so.... Duh

Abuse and all comes with parents both hustling and living their kids in d hands of helps.
Re: Should Parents With Little Kids Have Househelp by debbydee(f): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Do what works for you. But for me I don't employ underaged maids. Secondly I can Never leave my children with a maid never. I will rather drop them at the creche. I don't advise families to leave their children with maids. Most of them are not good. Some you need to be very prayerful else they will turn your life upside down. @OP please send that gal away else she will continue to molest that boy and other children around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful / Show Glass, fans,chairs, washing basin and other Salon Equipment For Sale / How Do I Address This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.