Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1026 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ademidd: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
An ex is not a friend, when everyone accepts this then this ex issue everywhere will not surface. People should learn to stop keeping ex as friends,they are always the crack in your relationship

3 Likes

Re: . by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ademidd:
Hello guys, pls help me look into this matter.

A particular lady have been with a certain guy for years and they are still together. He had another relationship with another girl last year which lasted for 2months ..he has apologized to his main lady and they are back together. Just yesterday, the lady he broke up with called him not knowing that his lady was with him- so she was the one who picked the call, she ended the call on hearing her voice only for her to text the guy's number saying" I purposely called you and it is not to destroy your relationship or marital life. I need an assistance from you and heaven will be glad if you can offer the assistance- account details bla bla bla.

According to the lady, although she was angry, she was quiet all through. The guy had to reply the other lady telling her that" sorry madam, I'm well-heeled for now and note this, do not purposely call me nor send such message to me again".
The main girl lol is troubled, she's wondering why the girl had to call her man to ask for immediate financial assistance without prior notice, not stating what she wants to do with the money and then dropping her account details without being told to do so. He had already blocked the girl's contact last year so she wouldn't be able to get in touch with him again, likewise the girl blocked him on whatsapp immediately their relationship went off mid last year. What do you think she should do pls. Although no pressure but they might likely tied the knot before the year runs out, more reason she is scared.

you guy's should stop keeping Exes around u. They're diseases.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
If you ask women they'll tell you that there is nothing wrong in asking an ex for help if he can afford it. But if their boyfriend/ fiance/ husband is the one being asked for help, all hell will break loose.

To paraphrase most NL women, there is nothing wrong with receiving 'help' from a man other than your man. What difference does it make if he's her ex? It's only a free gift na. Don't be paranoid. A real man helps his exes.

Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong if the man wants to marry both ladies. Sharing is caring.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Spending123: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
OP come make I give you strong jazz wey you go take nack the idiot.

3 Likes

Re: . by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wahala be like g-string..
The thing nor dey hard bestie to shift.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
An ex is not a friend, when everyone accepts this then this ex issue everywhere will not surface. People should learn to stop keeping ex as friends,they are always the crack in your relationship
I understand your point perfectly but you have to understand that no two person are the same.

I have an EX that I am not dropping any time soon and I have my reasons. If I am to start a relationship with a lady any time in the future, I will explain to her why I am in touch with this EX and I hope she understands.

Ours was a beautiful friendship that was supposed to last a life time but I ruined it with dating. I have realized my errors and restored it to default setting, Friendship.

We have stayed friends since 2013 that the relationship ended and have not seen each other till today. I do that just to ensure no "mistake happens", she wasn't comfortable with it initially but what can she do?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
I understand your point perfectly but you have to understand that no two person are the same.

I have an EX that I am not dropping any time soon and I have my reasons. If I am to start a relationship with a lady any time in the future, I will explain to her why I am in touch with this EX and I hope she understands.

Ours was a beautiful friendship that was supposed to last a life time but I ruined it with dating. I have realized my errors and restored it to default setting, Friendship.

We have stayed friends since 2013 that the relationship ended and have not seen each other till today. I do that just to ensure no "mistake happens", she wasn't comfortable with it initially but what can she do?
She's at a great risk for keeping you close,you are the crack I was talking about,you will eventually cause problems for her and besides which normal lady with her brains intact will listen and accept your explanation of keeping this your ex as friends, anyways some ladies sabi fall hands sha

4 Likes

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
She's at a great risk for keeping you close,you are the crack I was talking about,you will eventually cause problems for her and besides which normal lady with her brains intact will listen and accept your explanation of keeping this your ex as friends, anyways some ladies sabi fall hands sha
It depends on what you mean by normal lady.

She's been my friend for years and has never caused any problem. Everything boils down to the type of person that I am.

When you're transparent in a relationship and allow your woman access to the right places, when she's tired of searching and found nothing, she will trust you even when you're in the midst of unclad prostitutes.

Honesty brings trust, trust is what keeps a relationship not avoiding EXes.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
It depends on what you mean by normal lady.

She's been my friend for years and has never caused any problem. Everything boils down to the type of person that I am.

When you're transparent in a relationship and allow your woman access to the right places, when she's tired of searching and found nothing, she will trust you even when you're in the midst of unclad prostitutes.

Honesty brings trust, trust is what keeps a relationship not avoiding EXes.
When you are in a new relationship and this your so called ex that you can't forget request to see you privately and demand intimacy from you,Oga will you reject or jump on her to devour?
Re: . by thorpido(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
The guy replied her and if he meant what he wrote,then there's nothing to worry about.
It's only left for the guy to maintain that trust.The ex trying to get in touch shouldn't be an issue as long as he doesn't give her that room.
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
When you are in a new relationship and this your so called ex that you can't forget request to see you privately and demand intimacy from you,Oga will you reject or jump on her to devour?
Are you reading my comments?

We don't "see" each other.

Re: . by milann: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
An ex in need is an indeed. Tomorow he might need her help when all hope is lost. Lets stop mixing business with emotion.
Re: . by Richy4(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
OP, How did you Cram exactly what the message said if you were not the "lady"?... Just curiousooo lipsrsealed....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shobolabasa: Ogun Secondary School Where Students Hold Sex Parties / Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking / What Does The Dark Straight Line On A Pregnant Woman's Stomach Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.